Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 52213 times)

Offline Howard Gee

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #328 on: September 30, 2018, 10:46:43 AM »
Advertisement

Why did he not mention the 5th floor.....you tell me.

No, you tell me. It's your assertion that he was distancing himself from the 5th floor.

For what possible reason ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #328 on: September 30, 2018, 10:46:43 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #329 on: September 30, 2018, 10:50:58 AM »
No, you tell me. It's your assertion that he was distancing himself from the 5th floor.

For what possible reason ?

I told you mine. Distancing himself from events....essentially fear....at that stage the next day. Now tell me why I am wrong.....you do like meaningful discussion don?t you?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:54:41 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #330 on: September 30, 2018, 11:09:17 AM »
Williams started on the first day by simply excising the chicken lunch trip completely but did not alter times. He merely excluded it from events.

The elevator race he said was at 11.50am....true

He went back up to the 5th floor with Jarman and Norman....false

They only were together on the 5th floor a few minutes before the parade arrived....true.

If this was any case......if you left the place where shots were fired from at the time the victim was expected to arrive, would you be worried? Do you think the cops might be suspicious of your actions? Would you own up an hour or so later at the police station? You know the suspect is in custody. He?s a guy who started just a few weeks after you. Also you have two colleagues who will vouch for you at the time of the shots.

Would Howard be prepared to lie for Bill in those circumstances.....maybe then throw in Ross.....makes an appropriate trio.

The answer is no.  Larry and Curly would not be willing to lie for Moe. They might know Moe was on the 6th floor five minutes before the shots were fired. They might not. What they do know for certain is that Moe was with them when the shots were fired. If Moe asked them to lie for him they'd probably tell him to kiss their asses as they have no reason to posibly implicate themselves in any wrong doing.

Larry and Curley have ZERO reason to distance themselves from the 5th floor.

They also have no reason to lie for Moe.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #330 on: September 30, 2018, 11:09:17 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #331 on: September 30, 2018, 11:20:12 AM »
The answer is no.  Larry and Curly would not be willing to lie for Moe. They might know Moe was on the 6th floor five minutes before the shots were fired. They might not. What they do know for certain is that Moe was with them when the shots were fired. If Moe asked them to lie for him they'd probably tell him to kiss their asses as they have no reason to posibly implicate themselves in any wrong doing.

Larry and Curley have ZERO reason to distance themselves from the 5th floor.

They also have no reason to lie for Moe.

You are posting with the advantage of what we know now Howard. Of course they knew he was with them. They also knew another co-worker (white) was apprehended and another missing (coloured). They knew Williams was on the sixth floor a few minutes before the shots.  They repeated misled and lied about the 6th floor lunch by Williams......fact.......no kiss you ass.....they had no idea what was developing when early questioning occurred. No mention of the 5th floor on day 2 by Jarman. Mere oversight by him? You think?.....sure Howard.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #332 on: September 30, 2018, 11:42:43 AM »
Exactly. You're making my point. Larry and Curly barely knew Moe and wouldn't endanger themselves by lying for him.

Thanks.

I love it when you disprove your own theory.

But Jarman and Norman did repeadly lie Howard, sticking with their original story until testifying. Once the Dillard photo was seen....that provided their solid alibi not before.

In any event we have been here already......numerous posters thought it possible they would try to stick together......remember "it?s possible"? If you no longer feel that no need to grace the thread any longer. I'm going to have to answer my original question with ......before Williams was taken to the DPD that afternoon.

We can add that to....Williams in the SN....and vacated the place identified as the assassin?s at the time the motorcade was due to pass and that all three lied to protect themselves.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #332 on: September 30, 2018, 11:42:43 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #333 on: September 30, 2018, 11:52:54 AM »
Just an explaining note for Howard. Once Williams named Jarman and Norman specifically in his first day statement the three would be bound in the eyes of the authorities. He named the place where they viewed from....the 5th floor under the SN. Obviously important witnesses. It was the FBI who interviewed Jarman the next day it does not seem that they were completely aware of the Williams affidavit if at all. They were mainly concentrating on Oswald and Jarman inferred that they were all downstairs after the elevator race. In fact he named Williams downstairs with him. Not forthcoming at all.......why? Once the three were bound Its best for Norman and Jarman to stick with the 5th floor story only. Williams 6th trip is a potential threat to them.

According to Howard he has a solid alibi, why the repeated deception?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 11:58:11 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #334 on: September 30, 2018, 12:00:05 PM »
But Jarman and Norman did repeadly lie Howard, sticking with their original story until testifying. Once the Dillard photo was seen....that provided their solid alibi not before.

In any event we have been here already......numerous posters thought it possible they would try to stick together......remember "it?s possible"? If you no longer feel that no need to grace the thread any longer. I'm going to have to answer my original question with ......before Williams was taken to the DPD that afternoon.

We can add that to....Williams in the SN....and vacated the place identified as the assassin?s at the time the motorcade was due to pass and that all three lied to protect themselves.

What a crock of crap.

If you think the stooges 'protected themselves' by lying and disavowing an airtight alibi of being on the 5th floor at 12:30 PM, you're not dealing with a full deck. 

Hey, if you want to maintain that the Stooges were lying in an attempt to distance themselves from the 5th floor and an airtight alibi, I can't stop you.

Have at it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #334 on: September 30, 2018, 12:00:05 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #335 on: September 30, 2018, 12:04:49 PM »
What a crock of crap.

Sort of sums up your contribution nicely........"it?s possible" remember. If you change your mind again let us know.

I would be happy if anyone wishes to engage in debate. Maybe one of the hundred or so guests viewing right now....join up.....or members....I don?t mind.