Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51616 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #320 on: September 30, 2018, 02:42:50 AM »
Advertisement
And I'd like to see Colin remember to mention everything while being given the two-fingered poke to the eyes, getting the nose twist, and being hit over the head with a shovel.

Thanks for your valuable contribution Bill. Keeping up with the shining wit mentality. Fear of the unknown is a powerful thing and brings out unusual behaviour. How is what I posted a threat to your beliefs? The only conspiracy I propose occurred after the shooting. So far a number of people (including Howard) agreed with the possibility. In fact JohnM although originally in your camp, trying to deny any concerns initially in this thread, eventually agreed (again), to the point, that he felt that Williams saw Oswald on the 6th floor before he left.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: September 30, 2018, 02:42:50 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #321 on: September 30, 2018, 04:22:15 AM »
I see nothing nefarious in BRW saying he went to the fifth floor and was with Norman and Jarman there.
Being surrounded by cops and feds all day until these guys were probably soiling themselves...they were ready to say anything to get out of there ::)

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #322 on: September 30, 2018, 04:23:50 AM »
Who believes that by the time Williams was taken to the DPD to make his affidavit Jarman and Norman were unaware that he had been on the 6th floor prior to joining them ?

In the nearly 600 views since I posed this question no one has provided the negative. I can only assume, given the verbosity of some members of the form, that either you agree or are clueless. For most I suspect the former.....not so sure about a few though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: September 30, 2018, 04:23:50 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #323 on: September 30, 2018, 04:26:07 AM »
Being surrounded by cops and feds all day until these guys were probably soiling themselves...they were ready to say anything to get out of there ::)

But he didn?t did he Jerry. And he was backed up by Jarman and Norman in what he initially said on day one. Coincidence? How did Jarman know not to mention Williams venture to the sixth floor? Surely they knew they were important witnesses being the closest in direct distance to the SN.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 04:36:32 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #324 on: September 30, 2018, 05:08:19 AM »
I reckon that Williams did in fact see Oswald in the sniper's nest because why would he go up to the 6th floor to sit with his mates and just plonk himself down in the middle of the floor without checking all the windows?

When Williams went down to the 5th floor he obviously went to the windows directly below the sniper's nest, so what stopped him doing the same on the floor above?

When confronted with the following wall of boxes, would Williams simply shout out to his friends and after not hearing an answer just move on or would he have a peek to see if his friends were there and perhaps just horsing around?

And from the following exchange from Williams testimony, after Ford heard Williams explain what happened on the 6th floor Ford immediately attempt to associate Williams with breaking the law, which could indicate that they thought that Williams was lying?

Mr. DULLES. How much of the room could you see as you finished your lunch there? Was your view obstructed by boxes of books, or could you see a good bit of the sixth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time I couldn't see too much of the sixth floor, because the books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing--as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building. But just one aisle, the aisle I was standing in I could see just about to the west side of the building. So far as seeing to the east and behind me, I could only see down the aisle behind me and the aisle to the west of me.
Representative FORD.Have you ever had any trouble with the law at all?
Mr. WILLIAMS. No, sir.
Representative FORD.No difficulty as far as the law is concerned?

JohnM

For those who have forgotten....also we have now established that seven officers first on the scene along with Mooney all talk of lunch remnants in the SN. Williams was there when he left his lunch.

Rowland saw Williams in the SN repeatedly between 12.15 and 12.25.

And we know the "when he left" from the timestamps of Jarman and Norman?s movements. This has been corroborated by other witnesses (eg. Truly, and some claim Oswald) who saw them on their journey around the building.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 05:19:39 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: September 30, 2018, 05:08:19 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #325 on: September 30, 2018, 06:07:05 AM »
Williams started on the first day by simply excising the chicken lunch trip completely but did not alter times. He merely excluded it from events.

The elevator race he said was at 11.50am....true

He went back up to the 5th floor with Jarman and Norman....false

They only were together on the 5th floor a few minutes before the parade arrived....true.

If this was any case......if you left the place where shots were fired from at the time the victim was expected to arrive, would you be worried? Do you think the cops might be suspicious of your actions? Would you own up an hour or so later at the police station? You know the suspect is in custody. He?s a guy who started just a few weeks after you. Also you have two colleagues who will vouch for you at the time of the shots.

Would Howard be prepared to lie for Bill in those circumstances.....maybe then throw in Ross.....makes an appropriate trio.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 06:13:48 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #326 on: September 30, 2018, 08:47:41 AM »
And I'd like to see Colin remember to mention everything while being given the two-fingered poke to the eyes, getting the nose twist, and being hit over the head with a shovel.

Perhaps you haven?t seen the Mirriam-Webster dictionary.....

stooge noun
\ ˈst?j  \
Definition of Stooge (Entry 1 of 2)
1a : one who plays a subordinate or compliant role to a principal

More than one alternative
b : PUPPET
2 : STRAIGHT MAN
3 : STOOL PIGEON

"More than one alternative".....indeed

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: September 30, 2018, 08:47:41 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #327 on: September 30, 2018, 10:32:32 AM »

The thing is, on that first day he wasn?t surrounded and was only at the station a couple of hours. He was taken to an over run police office during a major crime to provide a statement. While there he saw a suspect apprehended, a fellow co-worker, and was questioned about another. Agree about the soiling though. I don?t believe he was told what to say that day at all.