Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 52216 times)

Offline Howard Gee

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2018, 04:29:33 PM »
Advertisement
He is just one simple example of the communication issues.

Williams prepared an affidavit on 11/22 by 3.30pm for the DPD. In that he told of going up for lunch onto the 5th floor with Norman and Jarman.

The next day the FBI interviewed him  and already he had to vary slightly and mention the trip. No doubt because he knew his lunch was found in the SN and it would be eventually associated with him.

However the FBI may not have seen the DPD affidavit at that stage.

Jarman is also interviewed the same day by the FBI and his statement is a considered one. It infers that Williams was with them and mentions nothing about the trip upstairs. The focus at this stage with the workers is purely on their recollections of appearances the accused assassin that morning. Who knows when these two FBI statements were compared and by whom? But at least on the Saturday Jarman's statement does not hang Williams out to dry or put himself on the 5th floor.

You're doing a good job of eliminating the supposed Stooge conspiracy now.

Larry and Curly were focused on Saint Patsy's whereabouts the morning of 11/22 and not focused on whether Moe was with them when they went to the 5th floor.

If there ever was a Stooge conspiracy, it didn't last long, as Moe comes clean about being on the 6th floor the very next day !

I have no idea what the last sentence of your previous post means. Who does 'himself' refer to ?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 04:32:55 PM by Howard Gee »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2018, 04:29:33 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2018, 04:55:53 PM »
You're doing a good job of eliminating the supposed Stooge conspiracy now.

Larry and Curly were focused on Saint Patsy's whereabouts the morning of 11/22 and not focused on whether Moe was with them when they went to the 5th floor.

If there ever was a Stooge conspiracy, it didn't last long, as Moe comes clean about being on the 6th floor the very next day !

I have no idea what the last sentence of your previous post means. Who does 'himself' refer to ?

The "himself" means that Jarman was distancing himself from the 5th floor. The focus on Oswald was not by the three but at the questioning of the authorities.

Your continued use of the stooges character names, although you once obviously felt amusing and likely an ongoing attempt to disparage my efforts, is becoming rather tedious and makes serious response more difficult.

You obviously don?t seem to appreciate this is entirely my point. There had to be some initial discussion on the Friday for the three to not include the lunch trip by Williams to the 6th floor. The proof of this lies in the initial DPD statement by Williams that says they all went up together. He knows they we identified by Brennan as being on the 5th floor. He also knows the significance of the 6th floor. That is where the shots have come from and he was called to the station because he had been working there that morning. He has no idea when Jarman and Norman will be interviewed. This is the Friday.

By Saturday he realises he will be placed there because the assassin?s lunch belongs to him. He obviously has to include the trip but at a bare minumium.....a few minutes....and well before the shots....about noon.....then he joins the others. This is what he tells the FBI Saturday.

Meanwhile Jarman is interviewed on Saturday by the FBI and tells nothing of the 5th floor at all. But his story is not inconsistent with Williams initial DPD affidavit the day before. In fact he mentions nothing about the 5th floor, just that they were all together. It is lacking in detail to cover Williams. In fact that this statement is untrue as Williams was not with them as jarman claimed. Williams was not been able to communicate the change in story to Jarman yet, so Jarman went with what they agreed to, not mention the 6th, in fact he didn?t even mention the 5th!!

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:01:31 PM by Colin Crow »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2018, 05:26:46 PM »
The "himself" means that Jarman was distancing himself from the 5th floor.

Why on earth would Jarman want to distance himself from the 5th floor ?

WTF ?

I thought the Stooge Conspiracy was Larry and Curly helping Moe to distance himself from the 6th floor.

This gets better and better.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2018, 05:26:46 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #315 on: September 29, 2018, 05:35:50 PM »

WTF ?

I thought the Stooge Conspiracy was Larry and Curly helping Moe to distance himself from the 6th floor.

And I'd like to see Colin remember to mention everything while being given the two-fingered poke to the eyes, getting the nose twist, and being hit over the head with a shovel.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:40:47 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #316 on: September 29, 2018, 05:36:38 PM »
Your continued use of the stooges character names, although you once obviously felt amusing and likely an ongoing attempt to disparage my efforts, is becoming rather tedious and makes serious response more difficult.

Tough. You're the one that chose to label them the 3 Stooges in the thread title.

Referring to the 3 Stooges as Moe, Larry and Curly is entirely appropriate and in no way makes a serious response from you more difficult.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 05:44:12 PM by Howard Gee »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #316 on: September 29, 2018, 05:36:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #317 on: September 29, 2018, 07:52:37 PM »
The "himself" means that Jarman was distancing himself from the 5th floor. The focus on Oswald was not by the three but at the questioning of the authorities.

You obviously don?t seem to appreciate this is entirely my point. There had to be some initial discussion on the Friday for the three to not include the lunch trip by Williams to the 6th floor. The proof of this lies in the initial DPD statement by Williams that says they all went up together. He knows they we identified by Brennan as being on the 5th floor. He also knows the significance of the 6th floor. That is where the shots have come from and he was called to the station because he had been working there that morning. He has no idea when Jarman and Norman will be interviewed. This is the Friday.

By Saturday he realises he will be placed there because the assassin?s lunch belongs to him. He obviously has to include the trip but at a bare minumium.....a few minutes....and well before the shots....about noon.....then he joins the others. This is what he tells the FBI Saturday.

Meanwhile Jarman is interviewed on Saturday by the FBI and tells nothing of the 5th floor at all. But his story is not inconsistent with Williams initial DPD affidavit the day before. In fact he mentions nothing about the 5th floor, just that they were all together. It is lacking in detail to cover Williams. In fact that this statement is untrue as Williams was not with them as jarman claimed. Williams was not been able to communicate the change in story to Jarman yet, so Jarman went with what they agreed to, not mention the 6th, in fact he didn?t even mention the 5th!!

I see nothing nefarious in BRW saying he went to the fifth floor and was with Norman and Jarman there.

At 3:30 pm on Friday he probably didn't understand the significance of being precise regarding his movements and whereabouts...Thus he simply said he went to the fifth floor ( neglecting to mention the sixth floor) and that's where he was at the time the President was murdered and he was with Norman and Jarman who could corroborate his alibi.....

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #318 on: September 30, 2018, 02:30:39 AM »
I see nothing nefarious in BRW saying he went to the fifth floor and was with Norman and Jarman there.

At 3:30 pm on Friday he probably didn't understand the significance of being precise regarding his movements and whereabouts...Thus he simply said he went to the fifth floor ( neglecting to mention the sixth floor) and that's where he was at the time the President was murdered and he was with Norman and Jarman who could corroborate his alibi.....

I know you dont believe that shots were fired from the 6th floor that day. And in a sense the is no need to believe that he heard anything above. There is nothing presented that defies your belief system if you wish. He did know that the 6th floor was the "place of interest", as that was the criteria used for taking him (and Arce, Lovelady, Dougherty, Shelley) and noticing that Givens wasn?t there. This is clear from his statement. At the time it was provided three things were of interest. The 6th floor after the elevator race, Oswald and Givens. This is crystal clear in his affidavit to the DPD. He specifically indicated he went up with the others. He did not. He knew he had been in the SN about 5 minutes before the shots. You believe that don?t you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #318 on: September 30, 2018, 02:30:39 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #319 on: September 30, 2018, 02:36:15 AM »

WTF ?

You tell me why the 5th floor wasn?t mentioned by Jarman. Surely he knew his importance being a potential witness. He knew the 6th floor was the centre of attention. All he knew was that Brennan reported two of them to the cops as they exited. How did he know what had been said to authorities? This was the day after.  Do you think he got access to BRW's affidavit? Williams had said they were on the 5th floor and he went up with them after the elevator race. Jarman said that the race occurred and they were all outside watching except Oswald.  Do you think the FBI didn?t ask him where he was during the shooting? Do you think they were aware of Brennan stopping them? Did they see the Dillard photo at that point?

Why did he not mention the 5th floor.....you tell me.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:45:27 AM by Colin Crow »