Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51618 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #304 on: September 28, 2018, 05:03:04 PM »
Advertisement
I'm not sure where you're going with this .....    Are you attempting to verify that the three stooges cooked up a tale to avoid the evidence of BRW being on the sixth floor until about 12:25?   

I do not accept that those three conspired to hide the fact that BRW was on the sixth floor.....  Any confusing or conflicting information that is attributed to any of them is probably the results of the FBI twisting the information that they received from those easily manipulated young Negroes.

Read the evidence presented Walt. It is FBI and SS statements. Williams tried to hide the fact that he was on the sixth floor but had to fess up. Jarman and Norman wanted nothing to do with Williams on the 6t floor and claimed he came up with them for months. Guilt by association pure and simple.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: September 28, 2018, 05:03:04 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #305 on: September 28, 2018, 06:58:55 PM »
Read the evidence presented Walt. It is FBI and SS statements. Williams tried to hide the fact that he was on the sixth floor but had to fess up. Jarman and Norman wanted nothing to do with Williams on the 6t floor and claimed he came up with them for months. Guilt by association pure and simple.

Williams also changed his version of events on multiple occasions. When did these three conspire to deceive the authorities regarding Williams' true movements prior to the shooting?

I'm not sure that any of the three stooges changed their version of the events.... I believe the FBI twisted the various versions and that made it appear that those young guys were changing their stories....   

The authorities were bent on discrediting anybody who had useful information to relate.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2018, 11:13:15 AM »
Williams also changed his version of events on multiple occasions. When did these three conspire to deceive the authorities regarding Williams' true movements prior to the shooting?

I'm not sure that any of the three stooges changed their version of the events.... I believe the FBI twisted the various versions and that made it appear that those young guys were changing their stories....   

The authorities were bent on discrediting anybody who had useful information to relate.

As I wrote, if you go back and look at the evidence you will see a signed statement by Norman and the summary that was prepared from it. There is no distorting of his signed document. The assembled evidence collected before Belin and Ball visited Dallas clearly showed that all three has falselyclaimed Williams came with the others when the official story after their WC appearance develops otherwise. This is not a question of whether but when it was decided. My conclusion is that the other two wanted to stick with the original story as they originally agreed. They felt guilt by association with Williams who they had only known a few weeks.

This is why I provided all the evidence I could find and posted it here in chronological order. For those interested in meaningful debate of the facts as proven. Many started to offer an opinion but now seem reluctant to proceed.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 12:43:44 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2018, 11:13:15 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #307 on: September 29, 2018, 01:02:23 PM »
As I wrote, if you go back and look at the evidence you will see a signed statement by Norman and the summary that was prepared from it. There is no distorting of his signed document. The assembled evidence collected before Belin and Ball visited Dallas clearly showed that all three has falselyclaimed Williams came with the others when the official story after their WC appearance develops otherwise. This is not a question of whether but when it was decided. My conclusion is that the other two wanted to stick with the original story as they originally agreed. They felt guilt by association with Williams who they had only known a few weeks.

This is why I provided all the evidence I could find and posted it here in chronological order. For those interested in meaningful debate of the facts as proven. Many started to offer an opinion but now seem reluctant to proceed.

Colin....The point is:....  Those three stooges would have said whatever the FBI wanted them to say.   So simply because they are on record as having said something does NOT mean it is the factual truth.    If the FBI had wanted them to say that they were doing headstands on the fifth floor at the time of the shooting ....The FBI would have fed them that idea and they would have agreed....

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #308 on: September 29, 2018, 01:27:36 PM »
Colin....The point is:....  Those three stooges would have said whatever the FBI wanted them to say.   So simply because they are on record as having said something does NOT mean it is the factual truth.    If the FBI had wanted them to say that they were doing headstands on the fifth floor at the time of the shooting ....The FBI would have fed them that idea and they would have agreed....

Walt, some of the statements were DPD, some were SS, some were FBI and some were WC. I do agree that issues were caused because the various authorities had "communication" issues. The question is, do you think Williams was on the 6th floor immediately before the shots? If so, he and Norman and Jarman all lied at various times about that. Also consider if you are correct then we are wasting our time debating anything as how do we know any facts have not been altered? The facts I have presented are corroborated from documented evidence. If you are right they would have fed the story that Williams saw Oswald as the shooter and he would have agreed.....right? Does that story sound familiar.......Waldo!

But I digress. I find this supposed forum perplexing. They are many here who voice opinion on almost any topic.....often presenting minimal evidence. I have assembled as much as I can find here....offer a theory....some start to engage and no nothing more. Is fear of where this unknown might lead preventing those who post here from responding?

We have already had LN proponents agreeing that Williams was in the SN until about 12.25. That Rowland was correct. One even concludes that it is likely that Williams saw Oswald. Seems fear of the unknown is greater that sticking to belief.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 01:29:51 PM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: September 29, 2018, 01:27:36 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #309 on: September 29, 2018, 02:43:11 PM »
Walt, some of the statements were DPD, some were SS, some were FBI and some were WC. I do agree that issues were caused because the various authorities had "communication" issues. The question is, do you think Williams was on the 6th floor immediately before the shots? If so, he and Norman and Jarman all lied at various times about that. Also consider if you are correct then we are wasting our time debating anything as how do we know any facts have not been altered? The facts I have presented are corroborated from documented evidence. If you are right they would have fed the story that Williams saw Oswald as the shooter and he would have agreed.....right? Does that story sound familiar.......Waldo!

But I digress. I find this supposed forum perplexing. They are many here who voice opinion on almost any topic.....often presenting minimal evidence. I have assembled as much as I can find here....offer a theory....some start to engage and no nothing more. Is fear of where this unknown might lead preventing those who post here from responding?

We have already had LN proponents agreeing that Williams was in the SN until about 12.25. That Rowland was correct. One even concludes that it is likely that Williams saw Oswald. Seems fear of the unknown is greater that sticking to belief.

It's still only the acceptance of someones belief.....   So what if a few LNers are able to extract their heads??   The fact is....The schools are still teaching our young people that Lee Harrrrrvey Ossssswald was an arch villain and he murdered our President for no reason at all.

One even concludes that it is likely that Williams saw Oswald. 

I assume that you are saying that Bonnie Ray Williams saw Lee Oswald on the sixth floor shortly before the shooting.....

IMO (based on the evidence) BSing Bonnie could NOT have seen Lee there on the sixth floor after 12:10.....Because Lee was NOT there ....  He was on the first floor at 12:27 when he saw Jarman and Norman walk across the first floor shipping room and climb board the west elevator......
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 07:20:05 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »
I do regularly make note of those members who view this thread. Interesting to see who view and do not offer any opinion. Also interesting those that did originally and now not so keen in progressing the journey.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #311 on: September 29, 2018, 03:08:33 PM »
He is just one simple example of the communication issues.

Williams prepared an affidavit on 11/22 by 3.30pm for the DPD. In that he told of going up for lunch onto the 5th floor with Norman and Jarman.

The next day the FBI interviewed him  and already he had to vary slightly and mention the trip. No doubt because he knew his lunch was found in the SN and it would be eventually associated with him.

However the FBI may not have seen the DPD affidavit at that stage.

Jarman is also interviewed the same day by the FBI and his statement is a considered one. It infers that Williams was with them and mentions nothing about the trip upstairs. The focus at this stage with the workers is purely on their recollections of appearances the accused assassin that morning. Who knows when these two FBI statements were compared and by whom? But at least on the Saturday Jarman's statement does not hang Williams out to dry or put himself on the 5th floor.