Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 52229 times)

Offline Howard Gee

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #280 on: September 27, 2018, 08:50:22 AM »
Advertisement
I don't have the answers for you at present but I remain optimistic, with the help of the thoughts of those who have taken time to consider the evidence I have posted, I am still hopeful we can come up with a "best guess". I think at least the "when" may help determine the "where" and possibly the "how"

Has it ever occurred to you the reason you don't have the answers is because there was never any Stooge conspiracy to begin with ?

LMAO @ needing the help of others to come up with a 'best guess'.

Going nowhere fast.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: September 27, 2018, 08:50:22 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #281 on: September 27, 2018, 10:14:56 AM »
So Larry and Curly were willing to lie about Moe's whereabouts before 12:25 PM and possibly endanger themselves by doing so ?

Guess it's possible.

But keep in mind the three stooges were not close knit friends. In fact, they barely knew each other. Wasn't there something in this thread about BRW only transferring to the depository a month earlier and not knowing one of the other stooge's first name ?

You have anything more worthwhile to add to the discussion? Your guess was same as mine.

I gather you don?t object to the chicken lunch being found by Mooney in the SN as he testified? If so let?s debate otherwise I will take your silence as agreement and I can add you to that group.

We have now moved onto the time of Williams' descent....in case you hadn?t noticed. What do you think from his various statements?

Do you know whether you ass fell off yet?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 10:23:14 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #282 on: September 27, 2018, 10:32:40 AM »
You have anything more worthwhile to add to the discussion? Your guess was same as mine.

I gather you don?t object to the chicken lunch being found by Mooney in the SN as he testified? If so let?s debate otherwise I will take your silence as agreement and I can add you to that group.

We have now moved onto the time of Williams' descent....in case you hadn?t noticed. What do you think from his various statements?

Do you know whether you ass fell off yet?

Stil there, Colin.

I actually agree with you that BRW probably ate his lunch in the SE corner window.

However, that's unrelated to the question of whether a Stooge conspiracy transpired to cover that up.

Again, if you're going to postulate a Stooge conspiracy, you need to have a plausible explanation as to when, where and how the conspiracy was hatched.

Let's face it, the only plausible time for such a conspiracy to be hatched is in the scant moments the Stooges spent on the 5th floor before going downstairs.

Sorry, but I'm not buying. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #282 on: September 27, 2018, 10:32:40 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #283 on: September 27, 2018, 10:52:39 AM »
Stil there, Colin.

I actually agree with you that BRW probably ate his lunch in the SE corner window.

However, that's unrelated to the question of whether a Stooge conspiracy transpired to cover that up.

Again, if you're going to postulate a Stooge conspiracy, you need to have a plausible explanation as to when, where and how the conspiracy was hatched.

Let's face it, the only plausible time for such a conspiracy to be hatched is in the scant moments the Stooges spent on the 5th floor before going downstairs.

Sorry, but I'm not buying.

You?re not buying your own theory......brilliant.

But we have made progress. Williams was in the SN.  Thumb1:

We have a situation where the three were directly below the SN. A place where Williams had been before joining his workmates. Williams had been expecting others to join him and he finally leaves and joins Norman and Jarman below. Is it likely in the time together before the parade arrives that Williams (or the others) talk about where he came from? Maybe.... Shots ring out and they claim they knew they were from just above them. They spend five minutes or more in fear wondering what to do. Does Williams say at that point he was just there at that point? Likely? They go downstairs and try to leave. Sent back inside and details taken. After the gun is found Fritz instructs Senkel to gather all those who worked on the 6th floor that day to be taken downtown. Before Williams departs do you think he told the others about his trip to the 6th floor to eat lunch?

Another question for anyone. Check Williams affidavit an hour or so after the shots.....he talks about Givens not being present. How does he know that Givens was absent at that time?

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #284 on: September 27, 2018, 11:05:03 AM »
I'm not buying my own theory ?

What theory would that be ?

Did BRW tell the other 2 stooges he just ate his lunch where they thought the shots came from ?

I don't know. I'd say it's possible, maybe even probable.

But it's a huge leap to go from telling the Stooges he was just up there to asking them to lie for him and them agreeing to do so.

BTW, how did you arrive at 5 minutes for the time it took the Stooges to go downstairs ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: September 27, 2018, 11:05:03 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #285 on: September 27, 2018, 11:17:54 AM »
I'm not buying my own theory ?

What theory would that be ?

Did BRW tell the other 2 stooges he just ate his lunch where they thought the shots came from ?

I don't know. I'd say it's possible, maybe even probable.

But it's a huge leap to go from telling the Stooges he was just up there to asking them to lie for him and them agreeing to do so.

BTW, how did you arrive at 5 minutes for the time it took the Stooges to go downstairs ?

I can see some baby step progress. So now you can see it is probable that the three knew the significance of Williams' whereabouts prior to his departure with the police about an hour or so later.

As for the 5 minute time estimation, from memory i obtained it from the various statements of the three. It was fairly consistent. In addition there are other corroborating events that can be used to support the estimate. The appearance of Baker on the  5th floor. Two of them being identified by Brennan attempting to leave. There seeing women on the 4th floor etc. If you trust me without rehashing through my all notes.....the five minutes seems reasonable. Might have been four or six but doesn?t really matter I think.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #286 on: September 27, 2018, 11:38:15 AM »
Could have been 2, 3 or 4 too, right ?

You still havent explained what you meant by 'not buying your own theory...brilliant'

Baby steps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #286 on: September 27, 2018, 11:38:15 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #287 on: September 27, 2018, 12:42:58 PM »
Could have been 2, 3 or 4 too, right ?

You still havent explained what you meant by 'not buying your own theory...brilliant'

Baby steps.

No it could not be two minutes. As I said you need to factor in the other events mentioned by other witnesses and what timeframe they occur. I will stick with 5 minutes. If you find something to support two go for it. Just don?t hold your breath trying to develop a solid argument.