Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51581 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2018, 04:59:41 PM »
Advertisement
Is it possible that Euins saw the "pipe" at the same moment that James Powell took his photo of the TSBD?

No, because Powell's photo was taken after the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: September 20, 2018, 04:59:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #241 on: September 20, 2018, 07:29:29 PM »
No, because Powell's photo was taken after the assassination.

What proof do you have that the Powell photo was taken AFTER the murder?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #242 on: September 20, 2018, 07:56:43 PM »
What proof do you have that the Powell photo was taken AFTER the murder?

I didn't say I had proof, but there's no reason to think it was taken before or during (your fabricated "rifle" sighting, and your "shadow readings" notwithstanding).  What would Powell's interest in the TSBD be at that time?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: September 20, 2018, 07:56:43 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #243 on: September 20, 2018, 08:16:43 PM »
I didn't say I had proof, but there's no reason to think it was taken before or during (your fabricated "rifle" sighting, and your "shadow readings" notwithstanding).  What would Powell's interest in the TSBD be at that time?

I believe I've told you.....  Powell took the photo just minutes before the murder....His job was to take a photo of the face of the TSBD a couple of minutes before the motorcade passed by.   The photo was intended to be "photographic proof" that Lee Oswald had fired AT AT  JFK......  The photo shows something that could be a gun barrel sticking out of the SE corner window....

Powell didn't have a clue WHY he was ordered to take a photo of the building at the time that the ambulance was picking up the epileptic seizure victim....but he did take the picture.

Powell was as gullible as LHO....and did as he was ordered and kept his mouth shut.

If Tom Dillard hadn't spoiled the plot by inadvertently taking a photo DURING the shooting which showed that there was NOBODY behind that window at the time of the shooting the conspirators would have published the Powell photo with the caption...."Witness photographically captures Lee Harrrrrvey Ossssswald in the act of assassinating President Kennedy."

Tom Dillard wrecked the plot......Hoover's henchmen were forced to hid the Powell photo, and  juggle the chronology of Dillard's photo.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #244 on: September 20, 2018, 08:19:13 PM »
I believe I've told you.....  Powell took the photo just minutes before the murder....His job was to take a photo of the face of the TSBD a couple of minutes before the motorcade passed by.   The photo was intended to be "photographic proof" that Lee Oswald had fired AT AT  JFK......  The photo shows something that could be a gun barrel sticking out of the SE corner window....

Yes, I know your story.  What missing is any evidence that it's actually true.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: September 20, 2018, 08:19:13 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #245 on: September 20, 2018, 09:08:12 PM »
Yes, I know your story.  What missing is any evidence that it's actually true.

If you knew..Then why did you ask this question?

What would Powell's interest in the TSBD be at that time?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #246 on: September 20, 2018, 09:18:28 PM »
If you knew..Then why did you ask this question?

What would Powell's interest in the TSBD be at that time?

Because I wanted to see if you actually had any evidence of Powell's foreknowledge of the assassination.  And no, you still don't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: September 20, 2018, 09:18:28 PM »

Offline Mark Carter

« Reply #247 on: September 20, 2018, 09:51:31 PM »
Jack Dougherty who worked at the TSBD building for 11 years testified to the Commission that he was on the 5th floor during the assassination and he was "alone".  There was no James Jarmin or Bonney Ray Williams. On the 5th floor during the assassination. If you study the testimony of the three young Black men that were supposedly sitting under the sixth floor snipers nest their story's are all contradictory to each other. Jack Ruby used to sponsor young Black men who worked at his club.