Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51566 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2018, 09:10:38 PM »
Advertisement

What did Underwood hear?.....  Was Euins saying that he saw a black man leaning out of a window ( Bonnie Ray Williams) And Euins (who didn't speak clearly)  also said something about a man with a rifle.....  Was Euins referring to one man??

Where did you get the idea that Euins didn't speak clearly?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: September 19, 2018, 09:10:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #233 on: September 19, 2018, 09:14:26 PM »
Where did you get the idea that Euins didn't speak clearly?

As I recall Amos Euins had a speech impediment..... a lisp or something.....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2018, 09:38:19 PM »
As I recall Amos Euins had a speech impediment..... a lisp or something.....

Doesn't sound like it to me.

Note, by the way, he says "pipe", not "rifle".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: September 19, 2018, 09:38:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #235 on: September 19, 2018, 10:29:37 PM »
Doesn't sound like it to me.

Note, by the way, he says "pipe", not "rifle".

Thank you....But I would still argue that Euins did NOT speak clearly and enunciate his words clearly....

And as you point out he said he saw a "pipe" .......   Makes me wonder "WHAT" the object was????

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2018, 02:02:58 AM »
There are some more documents that I need to add that relate to the OP and will do so when I get some time to do so.

However I would like to make the following observation. The vast majority who responded in the thread thought it likely, that given the circumstances, Norman and Jarman would lie to help Williams. We have early reports that a coloured man was reported as being involved in the shooting. Also it was widely broadcast that the assassin had lunch while waiting for the President. Without the corroborating evidence provided by the Dillard photo.......how good an alibi would it be for Norman and Jarman just saying Williams was with them at the time?

Up until Oswald's death Williams had only this for corroboration provided by Jarman's initial affidavit

"At about 11:45 a.m. all of the employees who were working on the 6th floor came downstairs and we were all out on the street at about 12:00 o'clock noon. These employees were: Bill Shelley, Charles Givens, Billy Lovelady, Bonnie Ray (last name not known) and a Spanish boy (his name I cannot remember). To my knowledge Lee Oswald was not with us while we were watching the parade."

Also Willliams had changed his original story from going up with the others on the west elevator and after a few minutes the parade arrived to going to the 6th floor by himself and joining the others almost half an hour before the motorcade by the next day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: September 20, 2018, 02:02:58 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #237 on: September 20, 2018, 02:57:57 PM »
The point of me introducing the early report was to show how Williams may have been influenced by the early events. His occupation of the SN just before the shots, his lunch being referred to as the assassin?s lunch and reports of a coloured shooter. I am unsure whether Williams ever heard this early report by Underwood but certainly by 2pm he is distancing himself from the 6th floor completely in his statement by lying that he ascended to watch the parade with the others.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #238 on: September 20, 2018, 03:19:31 PM »
The point of me introducing the early report was to show how Williams may have been influenced by the early events. His occupation of the SN just before the shots, his lunch being referred to as the assassin?s lunch and reports of a coloured shooter. I am unsure whether Williams ever heard this early report by Underwood but certainly by 2pm he is distancing himself from the 6th floor completely in his statement by lying that he ascended to watch the parade with the others.

BRW knew the shots had come from above him the same as Jarman and Norman. Nobody had to tell them, they were scene looking up at the SN from where LHO had just fired the shots . BRW ate his lunch by the third set of windows where the crime scene photo's showed he was sitting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: September 20, 2018, 03:19:31 PM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #239 on: September 20, 2018, 03:25:48 PM »
BRW knew the shots had come from above him the same as Jarman and Norman. Nobody had to tell them, they were scene looking up at the SN from where LHO had just fired the shots . BRW ate his lunch by the third set of windows where the crime scene photo's showed he was sitting.

Please read the OP so you can respond to the the argument proposed. The crime scene photos don?t show Williams sitting anywhere. Just where his lunch remnants were moved to. Then they were photographed around the time he was being interviewed at DPD.