Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51611 times)

Offline Howard Gee

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #224 on: September 17, 2018, 07:21:09 PM »
Advertisement
Exactly.  That's about as useful as your "expert" handwriting "analysis".

And fingerprint and ballistic and photographic experts too, no doubt.

All worthless.

Yawn.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #224 on: September 17, 2018, 07:21:09 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #225 on: September 17, 2018, 08:16:16 PM »
And fingerprint and ballistic and photographic experts too, no doubt.

So you think there is fingerprint, ballistic, and photographic analysis that demonstrates that Oswald shot JFK?

Do tell.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2018, 08:36:21 PM »
So you think there is fingerprint, ballistic, and photographic analysis that demonstrates that Oswald shot JFK?

Do tell.

I don't THINK there's fingerprint, ballistic and photographic evidence that demonstrates Saint Patsy assassinated JFK, I KNOW there is.

Sorry Trolletti, not going to waste time going over the evidence again with you.

What's the point of doing so ?

For example: No need to rehash all the evidence that shows that your hero ordered, paid for, and possessed C2766 only to have you insist there is no such evidence so you can troll the forum with "Oswald's rifle, LOL" for the billionth time.

Be gone, Troll.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #226 on: September 17, 2018, 08:36:21 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #227 on: September 17, 2018, 09:17:55 PM »
I don't THINK there's fingerprint, ballistic and photographic evidence that demonstrates Saint Patsy assassinated JFK, I KNOW there is.

Sorry Trolletti, not going to waste time going over the evidence again with you.

Of course you're not.  You're so transparent.

For example: No need to rehash all the evidence that shows that your hero ordered, paid for, and possessed C2766 only to have you insist there is no such evidence so you can troll the forum with "Oswald's rifle, LOL" for the billionth time.

Even if there was such evidence (something more than unscientific and biased handwriting "analysis" of two block letters on a photocopy of a microfilm copy of a two-inch order blank), that still doesn't get you to "Oswald shot JFK".

I know you wish it did.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #228 on: September 18, 2018, 01:48:10 AM »
For JohnM......just came across this.....

In this FBI statement Williams claimed he heard Jarman and Norman on the 5th floor.

Thanks Colin, I knew BRW said this somewhere and perhaps the reason he was reticent to mention the voices is because the best position to distinguish who was who would be from directly above and since BRW had committed himself to sitting somewhere in the middle, how clear would those voices be from so far away?

Btw thanks for posting all those affidavits and FBI reports it's good to have them in the one place.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #228 on: September 18, 2018, 01:48:10 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #229 on: September 19, 2018, 01:23:42 PM »
Go to 43 minute mark.....youngster (likely Euins) reporting of a coloured man shooting.......

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2018, 07:04:58 PM »
Go to 43 minute mark.....youngster (likely Euins) reporting of a coloured man shooting.......

Yes, that was James Underwood reporting there.

Mr. UNDERWOOD. Yes; and I ran down there and I think I took some pictures of some men--yes, I know I did, going in and out of the building. By that time there was one police officer there and he was a three-wheeled motorcycle officer and a little colored boy whose last name I remember as Eunice.
Mr. BALL. Euins?
Mr. UNDERWOOD. It may have been Euins. It was difficult to understand when he said his name. He was telling the motorcycle officer he had seen a colored man lean out of the window upstairs and he had a rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #230 on: September 19, 2018, 07:04:58 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #231 on: September 19, 2018, 08:37:09 PM »
Yes, that was James Underwood reporting there.

Mr. UNDERWOOD. Yes; and I ran down there and I think I took some pictures of some men--yes, I know I did, going in and out of the building. By that time there was one police officer there and he was a three-wheeled motorcycle officer and a little colored boy whose last name I remember as Eunice.
Mr. BALL. Euins?
Mr. UNDERWOOD. It may have been Euins. It was difficult to understand when he said his name. He was telling the motorcycle officer he had seen a colored man lean out of the window upstairs and he had a rifle.

What did Underwood hear?.....  Was Euins saying that he saw a black man leaning out of a window ( Bonnie Ray Williams) And Euins (who didn't speak clearly)  also said something about a man with a rifle.....  Was Euins referring to one man??