Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51556 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »
Advertisement
Yeah, that's because I'm just not as smart as you are.

At last we agree on something.

PS thanks for the tip on the typo.....you might have a career there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: September 16, 2018, 03:55:23 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #177 on: September 16, 2018, 05:57:35 PM »
Howard it might come as a surprise to you but I am reconsidering the theory after reviewing the statements. Tony did not imply anything about Dougherty being the assassin. Did you see my post where I stated that I think Dougherty came up after BRW left?

This is a complex topic, maybe too much for you to comprehend.

PS only BRW gave a statement on 11/22. See above.....

'This is a complex topic, maybe too much for you to comprehend''
>>> By making everything evermore big and complex, you lot are 'moving in the wrong direction', as Einstein put it.

KISS

Keep It Simple Sherlock.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2018, 07:17:27 PM »
..just came across this.....
Didn't Victoria Adams and her friend Sandra Styles testify that they entered the stairwell on the 4th floor approximately 20 seconds after the third shot?
The Warren Commission jackals completely ignored their statements. Why?
Because Oswald must have seemingly turned into the invisible man and went right by them.
Those other guys?...Who cared that their stories were all contradictory? The cops had their man!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2018, 07:17:27 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #179 on: September 16, 2018, 07:55:22 PM »
Didn't Victoria Adams and her friend Sandra Styles testify that they entered the stairwell on the 4th floor approximately 20 seconds after the third shot?
The Warren Commission jackals completely ignored their statements. Why?
Because Oswald must have seemingly turned into the invisible man and went right by them.
Those other guys?...Who cared that their stories were all contradictory? The cops had their man!

As I understand it the trouble with their timings is that Adams said when they got to the first floor they met Shelley and Lovelady, but they had been watching from the steps of the TSBD then gone up to the tracks behind it before going to the bottom of the stairs. This was several minutes later, and they said they saw Truly (and an officer)going into the building whilst they were outside.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2018, 08:08:22 PM »
I didn't say believe, I said think, but anyway ...... its not a fact.

Others have done analysis to show the shots most likely came from the sixth floor SE window where the snippers nest was  Also various people described seeing a rifle being withdrawn from the window plus Jarman and others reported hearing the gunshots directly above them.

So where do you think the shots were fired from?

Do your own research and reasoning....Don't rely on "others"   ...who claim the shots "most likely" came from the SE corner window.   And there was NO sniper's nest....at that site.   Some loafer employee ( Givens?)  had constructed a hidden "Smokers Nook" behind that window as a place he could loaf, and smoke out of sight of the boss.   The police found a couple of spent shells there where they had been planted and assumed the site was a "Sniper's Nest" where the gunman had sat on a box and used a stack of boxes as a rifle steady rest ...in spite of the fact that the gunman could not have declined the muzzle of the rifle down onto Elm street if he had rested the rifle on top of the stack of boxes as Deputy Mooney imagined.

The shots came from the Grassy Knoll.....   LBJ and Hoover worked hard to divert the attention from the GK.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: September 16, 2018, 08:08:22 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #181 on: September 16, 2018, 09:23:39 PM »
As I understand it the trouble with their timings is that Adams said when they got to the first floor they met Shelley and Lovelady, but they had been watching from the steps of the TSBD then gone up to the tracks behind it before going to the bottom of the stairs. This was several minutes later, and they said they saw Truly (and an officer)going into the building whilst they were outside.
Mr. BELIN - Did you hear anyone calling for an elevator?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see the foreman, Roy Truly? Did you see the superintendent of the warehouse, Roy S. Truly?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir; I did not.
Mr. BELIN - What about any motorcycle police officers?
Miss ADAMS - No, sir.
-----------------------------------------------
Mr. BELIN - So you think that from the time you left the window on the fourth floor until the time you got to the stairs at the bottom of the first floor, was approximately 1 minute?
Miss ADAMS - Yes, approximately.
Mr. BELIN - As I understand your testimony previously, you saw neither Roy Truly nor any motorcycle police officer at any time?
Miss ADAMS - That's correct.
Mr. BELIN - You heard no one else running down the stairs?
Miss ADAMS - Correct.
-------------------------------------------------
Mr. BELIN - When you got to the first floor did you immediately proceed to this point where you say you encountered Mr. Shelley and Mr. Lovelady?
Well, you showed me on a diagram of the first floor that there was a place which was south and somewhat east of the front part of the east elevator that you encountered Truly and Lovelady?
Miss ADAMS - I saw them there.
Mr. BELIN - I mean; you saw them?
Miss ADAMS - Yes.
Mr. BELIN - Would that have been a matter of seconds after you got to the bottom of the first floor?
Miss ADAMS - Definitely.
Mr. BELIN - Less than 30 seconds?
Miss ADAMS - Yes.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/adams_v.htm

So who was Truly with? Was he with Shelley or was he with Lovelady or was he with a cop?
Who was Shelley with? Truly or Lovelady?
The Stooges vs Laurel and Hardy
Stanley...why can't you ever get your story straight? 

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2018, 01:48:11 AM »
As you may remember things changed on Novemeber 24th. Oswald is killed by Ruby.

The next significant event that occurs for the Norman, Jarman and Williams occurs on the Monday the 25th when Carl Day visits the TSBD and enquires about the chicken lunch.

Mr. McCLOY. On the crime scene, that is, on the sixth floor, did you notice any chicken bones or chicken remnants of a chicken sandwich or lunch or the whereabouts, if you did see them?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; there was a sack of some chicken bones and a bottle brought into the identification bureau. I think I still have that sack and bottle down there. The chicken bones, I finally threw them away that laid around there. In my talking to the men who were working on that floor, November 25, they stated, one of them stated, he had eaten lunch over there. Mr. McCLOY. Someone other than Oswald?
Mr. DAY. Yes, sir; so I discarded it, or disconnected it with being with Oswald. Incidentally, Oswald's fingerprints were not on the bottle. I checked that.

Note that the other TSBD employees were not fingerprinted until June 1964 two months after Day testified to the WC.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: September 17, 2018, 01:48:11 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #183 on: September 17, 2018, 02:40:18 AM »
BRW wasn't getting a death sentence for admitting he was on the 6th floor, 5 minutes before the shots were fired.

He had an iron clad alibi for his presence on the 5th floor when the shots were fired.

Bingo.  We have a winner.