Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 52444 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2018, 10:47:39 PM »
Advertisement
Walt "The LNer" Flakebread has struck again. If anyone doubts that this poster is really a LNer then I question their reasoning skills. He is telling falsehoods to protect the WC's claims just like all LNers do.

Screwball!....   WHERE??... Have I told a "falsehood"?

Simply because a magazine listed the length of the carcano as 36 inches you believe that it would have been utterly impossible for Kleins to have sent a 40 inch long carcano. 

And, How does my assessment that the 36 inch dimension in The American Rifleman ad is irrelevant  make me a supporter of LBJ's Cover up committee.   Face it Robbie....  Your animosity toward me because I proved to you that you were wrong about the carcano ejecting the clip just like the M-1 garand, blinds you to the truth.

You simply can't accept that you are wrong on so many aspects of the case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: September 15, 2018, 10:47:39 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2018, 01:29:12 AM »
Where did I address anything in my post other than suggesting Oswald was a laughed-at stooge?

Thank you for demonstrating your willingness to lie and deny and evade your own words.....

regularly laughed at for his unrealistic ambitions by Marina (including the 'killer of fascists' getup in the BY photos)

This statement says that Marina mocked Lee by writing... "Hunter of Fascists Ha, ha,ha" on the back of De Morhenschildt's  copy of CE 133A.

Thanks again for proving that you're not only ignorant about the case....You're a liar

You're ignorant, period. You've mangled the intent of my post, goofball.

So Osvaldovitch missed his prey first time around. Bad luck. No matter... next time around he got lucky and slayed the biggest prey of all.

And thanks for displaying, in abundance, Bugliosi's remarks about CTers jumping all over 'slips of the tongue' and making a big deal of it.

Marina laughed at him in that getup, no matter what she wrote and whether you lot you like it or not.

But I digress. I'll set aside your reading comprehension shortcomings for now, and ask you again: Was 'Osvaldovitch' laughed at as a butt-twisting, fascist-killer wannabe, or not?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 01:43:59 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2018, 01:42:01 AM »
You're ignorant, period.

Q: What does a hunter with a rifle do when finding the prey.
A: Tries to kill it. Duh.

So Osvaldovitch missed his prey first time around. Bad luck. No matter... next time around he got lucky and slayed the biggest prey of all.

And thanks for displaying, in abundance, Bugliosi's remarks about CTers jumping all over 'slips of the tongue' and making a big deal of it.

Hunter. Killer. BFD. Marina laughed at him in that getup, whether you like it or not.

But I digress. I'll set aside your reading comprehension shortcomings for now, and ask you again: Was 'Osvaldovitch' laughed at as a butt-twisting, fascist-killer wannabe, or not?

Slip of the tongue??....   Why don't you man up and admit that you actually didn't know that the inscription was "Hunter of  Fascists ....and not KILLER of fascists as you wrote.   

Frankly, Chappy...I'm fed up with your stupidity....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 01:45:47 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2018, 01:42:01 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #163 on: September 16, 2018, 01:53:59 AM »

Slip of the tongue??....   Why don't you man up and admit that you actually didn't know that the inscription was "Hunter of  Fascists ....and not KILLER of fascists as you wrote.   

I did know, actually. I'm not a robot that remembers levery detail, especially a detail that doesn't change the fact that Marina laughed at his getup in the photos.

And doesn't change the fact that others laughed at him. Stop dodging

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2018, 02:19:39 AM »
I would like to develop this thread in a cooperative manner. Things only happened one way so I would like to progress the combined efforts of all to some form of consensus that we can work with. Perhaps a chronological examination will assist. I suggest we start with day one.

The things we do know would suggest that very early on Williams knew that his presence on the 6th floor just before the shots was a serious issue for him. His proximity to the shots as they happened, even if he could not work out exactly where they came from he likely was told by the others shortly after. Within an hour those who had worked on the 6th floor that day were rounded up and takes to the DPD to provide affidavits.

In his affidavit he states that the shots sounded like they "came from just above us". He also knows that Oswald has been arrested and is the prime suspect. In his affidavit he mentions nothing of his lunch trip to the sixth but said he went back up to the 5th floor with Jarman and Norman and also said that the shots occurred "shortly after we arrived" on the 5th floor.

There seems little doubt that at this point, within 2 hours of the assassination, at least Williams has consciously decided to alter the facts to that extent.

He was released from the DPD around 3.30pm and I can only assume he went home. Knowing human nature what do we think is most likely he did for the rest of Friday?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2018, 02:19:39 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2018, 03:19:06 AM »
I imagine he would be tuned to the radio/TV to get the latest updates about the assassination. He likely heard Oswald's communist background details. Also that the chicken lunch was associated with the assassin. He would likely assume that the SN area was being processed for fingerprints.

I think he could have told his young wife what had happened and the bind he was in. Most of us in some serious situation also get advise from trusted family/friends. What to do, maintain the original statement or inform the authorities of his 6th floor presence?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2018, 04:12:26 AM »
Maybe step back to the few minutes before the shots. When he meets up with Norman and Jarman what is the likely conversation between them? Does Williams say he has just been upstairs? Does he ask where the flooring crew are? Do they say when have you been? Are you going to have lunch? Etc.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 04:31:33 AM by Colin Crow »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2018, 04:12:26 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #167 on: September 16, 2018, 06:57:23 AM »
I don?t think he saw Oswald as JohnM has proposed. He had every chance to inform them of his sighting at the DPD that afternoon when questioned. He had an alibi with Norman and Jarman. However, I don?t believe his vacating the 6th floor just before the motorcade passed, allowing the shooter to perform the deed from the very area Williams had occupied is coincidental. With Williams in place on the 6th by 12.15pm a shooter simply would have found an alternate spot, likely the 7th floor directly above the SN.