Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51569 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2018, 11:38:54 AM »
Advertisement
Because he realises it is his lunch remnants that have been linked to the assassin......all over the media. I?m sure he was aware of fingerprinting going on. He occupied the SN. For all he knew there were photos of him on the 6th floor. He is in damage control and has no way to contact Jarman. That?s why......

Because he realises it is his lunch remnants that have been linked to the assassin......all over the media.

Yep, the chicken lunch was mentioned early on.

I?m sure he was aware of fingerprinting going on.

Probably.

He occupied the SN.

He could have.

For all he knew there were photos of him on the 6th floor.

Would that have crossed his mind?

He is in damage control and has no way to contact Jarman.

Well I agree that Bonnie Ray was picking his words very carefully.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2018, 11:38:54 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #137 on: September 15, 2018, 11:41:33 AM »
Yep, the chicken lunch was mentioned early on.

Probably.

He could have.

Would that have crossed his mind?

Well I agree that Bonnie Ray was picking his words very carefully.

JohnM

Do you think he was shown the Dillard photo at some point?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2018, 11:43:39 AM »
Please tidy up the quotes to accurately represent my reply. The "I agree" was relating to your suggestion that he was trying to distance himself from 12.30.

Please tidy up the quotes to accurately represent my reply.

Huh?

The "I agree" was relating to your suggestion that he was trying to distance himself from 12.30.

I know, that's why I thumbed up your comment and my post accurately represents this, what the heck are you on about?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: September 15, 2018, 11:43:39 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #139 on: September 15, 2018, 11:45:32 AM »
You believe that Williams would lie about not seeing the accused assassin in the SN......sound highly unlikely to me.......and a very brave move.

Williams didn't want to get involved, it's not Rocket Science.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2018, 11:47:05 AM »
Do you think he was shown the Dillard photo at some point?

Shown by whom?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2018, 11:47:05 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #141 on: September 15, 2018, 12:07:40 PM »
Seriously? You people absolutely crucify anybody who saw Oswald just ask Brennan or Givens and if Williams changed his story to say he actually did see Oswald in the sniper's nest then just tell me how that would go down?, perhaps Bonnie Ray was a touch more perceptive than you give him credit for.

JohnM

And what if it was not Oswald that he saw.......how would the events have played out in your view? Would Williams have come to Oswald?s defence?

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2018, 12:17:02 PM »
And a big shout out to the 130 guests currently viewing the thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: September 15, 2018, 12:17:02 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #143 on: September 15, 2018, 12:22:41 PM »

At this point only Howard feels that the proposal that the available evidence is not suggestive that the 3 witnesses did not collude in an attempt to protect Williams from the floor seats were associated with. I would point out that the evidence presented was available to the WC. Howard feels that it was simply a matter of some sort of common group mistake......sort of a reverse gorilla experiment effect where somehow a person is included in an event who wasn?t present.

Not exactly, Colin.

I think the initial statements in which two of the Stooges seem to mention BRW ascending to the 5th floor with them is just a mistake they made under a hectic confusing and stressful situation. The crux of their statements concerned what they saw and heard during the assassination, not the exact movements and whereabouts of each of the Stooges prior to the event.

BRW's locale and movements in the period preceding the shots simply wasn't important to them. What they definitely remembered was that BRW was with them when the shots rang out.

What I do find disconcerting is BRW claiming he ate his lunch downstairs. At least I think that's something he claimed. That bothers me.

The Stooges also said some other things that don't quite make sense to me, but I don't see anything sinister in it.

For example, immediately after the shots the Stooges went to the other side of the floor and looked out the window. I think part of the narrative has become they moved there to see the crowd in the area behind the building. Except there was no crowd assembled there immediately after the shots.

I think the Stooges actually ran to that end of the building as it afforded them a better view of the motorcade and it's rush towards Parkland.

I simply do not buy that in the scant harried moments spent on the 5th floor after the shots, that BRW's location before the shots was even a consideration.

I can't envision BRW saying something to the effect of 'I was on the 6th floor a few minutes before the shots, and I need you guys to cover that up'.

I'm pretty sure they were more concerned about what was ocurring at that moment and not where BRW was at 12:25.

I also find it unlikely that Jarman and Norman, if asked to, would readily agree to lie on behalf of BRW. They were just work acquaintances, not buxom buddies.

Can't buy into the Stooge conspiracy. The logistics and timeline just doesn't support it.

However, BRW's misleading (or at best, inaccurate) statements are an issue of concern. I can understand why he would want to distance himself from the 6th floor, but since he definitely wasn't a shooter, lying about being there before the shooting is sheer stupidity.

That being said, I don't believe BRW was involved in a conspiracy to murder JFK, or that the two other Stooges conspired to hide the fact that BRW ate his lunch on the 6th floor.