Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51561 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2018, 07:24:13 AM »
Advertisement
Williams recalled Arce and Loveday mentioning the 6th floor. Assumes all his workmates will be there. Does that include all employees or the floor laying crew....who knows? You believe he saw one of them, Oswald, then decides to leave for the 5th floor on the basis of maybe hearing some noise below and the off chance some other workmates might be there. Is that better?

PS thanks for the photo....sh1tscared indeed!!!

on the basis of maybe hearing some noise below

Not just noises but voices, look at where Norman and Jarman were and reportedly they were hanging out the windows to talk to each other, so if Williams was directly above in the sniper's nest then he would have been closer to Norman than Jarman was.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2018, 07:24:13 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2018, 07:41:30 AM »
Not just noises but voices, look at where Norman and Jarman were and reportedly they were hanging out the windows to talk to each other, so if Williams was directly above in the sniper's nest then he would have been closer to Norman than Jarman was.

JohnM

No mention of hearing voices......but maybe walking or window movement.

Mr. BALL. Why did you stop on the fifth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. To see if there was anyone there.
Mr. BALL. Did you know there was anyone there before you started down?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, I thought I heard somebody walking, the windows moving or something. I said maybe someone is down there, I said to myself. And I just went on down.
Mr. BALL. Did you find anybody there?
Mr. WILLIAMS. As I remember, when I was walking up, I think Harold Norman and James Jarman as I remember, they was down facing the Elm Street on the fifth floor, as I remember.

As he was directly above at the time at an open window, not at the 3rd or 4th set of windows from the east behind closed windows.....certainly possible.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2018, 08:13:07 AM »
PS thanks for the photo....sh1tscared indeed!!!

Agreed, the look on Williams face doesn't seem to jibe with the tone of his testimony.

Now I don't know how much evidence that Williams was aware of or what he had access to but it's interesting that Williams specifically pinpoints the SN window and without hesitation names Oswald as being in that window whereas neither Jarman or Norman said anything about Oswald, did Williams say Oswald because he knew beyond all doubt that it was in fact Oswald?

Mr. BALL. Norman said he could hear it?
Mr. WILLIAMS. He said he could hear it. He was directly under the window that Oswald shot from.

Btw if someone was firing at the President of the United States from the floor directly above, would you stay where you are and be as quiet as a mouse or would run across the floor and be closer to the elevator and stairs.

JohnM

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:26:25 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2018, 08:13:07 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2018, 08:18:51 AM »
No mention of hearing voices......but maybe walking or window movement.

Mr. BALL. Why did you stop on the fifth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. To see if there was anyone there.
Mr. BALL. Did you know there was anyone there before you started down?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, I thought I heard somebody walking, the windows moving or something. I said maybe someone is down there, I said to myself. And I just went on down.
Mr. BALL. Did you find anybody there?
Mr. WILLIAMS. As I remember, when I was walking up, I think Harold Norman and James Jarman as I remember, they was down facing the Elm Street on the fifth floor, as I remember.

As he was directly above at the time at an open window, not at the 3rd or 4th set of windows from the east behind closed windows.....certainly possible.

He does say "or something" which would have to be voices and these voices would help lead him to conclude that there were people down below.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:27:53 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2018, 08:27:39 AM »
Agreed, the look on Williams face doesn't seem to jibe with the tone of his testimony.

Now I don't know how much evidence that Williams was aware of or what he had access to but it's interesting that Williams specifically pinpoints the SN window and without hesitation names Oswald as being in that window whereas neither Jarman or Norman said anything about Oswald, did Williams say Oswald because he knew beyond all doubt that it was in fact Oswald?

Btw if someone was firing at the President of the United States from the floor directly above, would you stay where you are and be as quiet as a mouse or would run across the floor and be closer to the elevator and stairs.

JohnM

We also have this....

Mr. BALL. You were at what window?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, I believe we was on the east side of the window, and I think Hank was--I think he was directly under the sixth floor window where Oswald was supposed to have shot the President from. And I think I was a window over. And I think James Jarman was two or three windows over.

Mr. BALL. Did you see Oswald on the sixth floor that morning?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I am not sure. I think I saw him once messing around with some cartons or something, back over the east side of the building. But he wasn't in the window that they said he shot the President from.

Not really supportive of your point.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2018, 08:27:39 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2018, 08:41:44 AM »
We also have this....

Mr. BALL. You were at what window?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, I believe we was on the east side of the window, and I think Hank was--I think he was directly under the sixth floor window where Oswald was supposed to have shot the President from. And I think I was a window over. And I think James Jarman was two or three windows over.

Mr. BALL. Did you see Oswald on the sixth floor that morning?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I am not sure. I think I saw him once messing around with some cartons or something, back over the east side of the building. But he wasn't in the window that they said he shot the President from.

Not really supportive of your point.

You missed the point and have taken your quotes out of context, much like Oswald finally admitting that he came down from the 6th floor, the following exchange was made when Williams was equally relaxed and he subconsciencly just blurted out an honest response, Williams knew Oswald was in the sniper's nest and was thus he was speaking from a foundation of truth where honesty cannot be disguised.

Mr. BALL. Norman said he could hear it?
Mr. WILLIAMS. He said he could hear it. He was directly under the window that Oswald shot from.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:46:01 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2018, 09:00:21 AM »
Is this a reasonable summary of your position?

Williams saw Oswald in the SN about 5 minutes before the shots and decided leave and investigate downstairs to see if any co-workers were there.

At some point, presumably before Jarman makes his affidavit the next day,  the three decide to protect BRW from association with the 6th floor and agree to say that they all took the elevator together to the 5th to watch the motorcade.

Williams it taken with Shelley and Arce to DPD to give an affidavit following Fritz telling Senkel to round up all those on the 6th floor that day. This occurred around 1.30pm, around the time the rifle was discovered.

Oswald is arrested and arrives at DPD and is specifically referred to in Williams affidavit. Ie. Williams knows Oswald is the prime suspect at the time his affidavit is taken.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2018, 09:00:21 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2018, 09:59:06 AM »
Thanks Tony,

Here is his first day statement.

I wonder why he mentions Givens. I can understand the DPD interest about Givens but how would BRW know that he could not get back into the building?