Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 52163 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2018, 03:21:39 AM »
Advertisement
Again I present evidence and you lot have nothing to refute me with, so out come the same old accusations, time to wake up Rob and smell my sweet scent of victory!

Btw think about this, why setup Oswald with the name Hidell, the only person that would do that would be Oswald.

JohnM

You clearly have no idea what the world "supporting" means if you think that you have presented evidence that supports your claims John. There is no supporting evidence for the claim that LHO used the Hidell alias. None.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2018, 03:21:39 AM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2018, 03:24:36 AM »
You clearly have no idea what the world "supporting" means if you think that you have presented evidence that supports your claims John. There is no supporting evidence for the claim that LHO used the Hidell alias. None.

Your opinion over those of handwriting experts? It's a no-brainer.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2018, 03:25:41 AM »
No Rob wrong again, according to Kleins records the catalog number C20-T750 exactly matched a rifle with Serial number C2766, you know the same rifle with Oswald's prints that was found on the 6th floor of Oswald's workplace.

From DVP's site.

JohnM

Wrong again John as the catalog number from the American Rifleman magazine matched a 36" carbine. End of story.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2018, 03:25:41 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2018, 03:29:05 AM »
There is no supporting evidence for the claim that LHO used the Hidell alias.

Please desist with your "supporting evidence" garbage because you're not fooling anyone.

Not only was all the Hidell handwriting matched to Oswald but he also had the Hidell ID in his wallet and the negative used to manufacture the ID was found in Oswald's possessions. Game Over Pal, game over!

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2018, 03:29:30 AM »
I would respectfully ask members to move discussion of the rifle purchase, ballistics etc to an appropriate thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2018, 03:29:30 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2018, 03:38:48 AM »
Wrong again John as the catalog number from the American Rifleman magazine matched a 36" carbine. End of story.

It's actually remarkably quite simple, Oswald ordered C20-T750 and Oswald received C20-T750, argue with those facts Rob and don't accuse me again of changing the Kleins ad, naughty naughty.

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2018, 03:42:25 AM »
To summarise the thoughts of those who responded to the OP so far. If I get the essence wrong please feel free to correct by memory is apparently somewhat sieve-like.

At this point only Howard feels that the proposal that the available evidence is not suggestive that the 3 witnesses did not collude in an attempt to protect Williams from the floor seats were associated with. I would point out that the evidence presented was available to the WC. Howard feels that it was simply a matter of some sort of common group mistake......sort of a reverse gorilla experiment effect where somehow a person is included in an event who wasn?t present.

JohnM feels that Williams, who eventually claimed to have gone alone to the 6th floor in anticipation of joining workmates, saw Oswald in the SN and for some reason then decided to leave and look for others on the 5th floor.

The others who have posted are generally in agreement that Norman and Jarman would be inclined to help Williams by lying given the circumstances.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2018, 03:42:25 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2018, 03:56:36 AM »

JohnM feels that Williams, who eventually claimed to have gone alone to the 6th floor in anticipation of joining workmates, saw Oswald in the SN and for some reason then decided to leave and look for others on the 5th floor.

What do you mean for "some reason", Williams came up to see Norman and Jarman and after politely excusing himself BRW went downstairs to hang out with who he originally intended to be with.

JohnM