Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 52534 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2018, 02:29:56 AM »
Advertisement
No, analysing the evidence and drawing a reasonable conclusion will never be just a "wild-ass" guess.
We have two large fragments found in the Limo and we have the results of two objects impacting the interior of the Limo, do the math!

JohnM

It was never shown that there were two fragments in the limousine when it was still in Dallas. Just out of curiosity
- which bullet would they have come from?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2018, 02:29:56 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2018, 02:30:52 AM »
I see that Trolletti is up to his usual trolling antics.

Let's get back to the point of Colin's thread -- the three stooges conspiring to lie to cover up BRW being on the 6th floor before the shots were fired.

I think it would be accurate to say that the stooge conspiracy to lie about BRW's whereabouts would have had to be hatched on the 5th floor within minutes of the shots being fired.

What other time, when else could it have occurred ?

When were the stooges together again between the time the shots were fired and their initial statements were given ?

As I mentioned earlier, it seems the Stooges were not close friends. BRW was only employed at the TSBD for about a month. One of the Stooges didn't even know the first name of one of his supposed Stooge accomplices.

Sorry, I'm just not buying that within minutes of the shots being fired the stooges were conspiring to lie about BRW being on the 5th floor the entire time.

The two stooges that were actually on the 5th floor before 12:25 PM would be endangering themselves by lying/vouching for a BRW they barely knew in a conspiracy that had to be hatched within moments of the shots ringing out.

The Stooge conspiracy isn't impossible but seems unlikely to me.

And as I mentioned earlier the Stooge conspiracy doesn't provide an iota of exculpatory evidence for Saint Patsy, nor does it provide any evidence of a conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

The STC (Stooge Conspiracy Theory) is an interesting exercise in conjecture but ultimately leads nowhere.

Although somehow I get the feeling the Saint Patsy defense team will eventually be claiming that BRW saw Jack Dougherty preparing to shoot JFK.

Carry on.

Howard, thankyou for trying to keep the thread on the rails. As far as I have been able to determine the chance to conspire has to be limited to the time prior to the initial interview by Jarman the next day. I am unsure about their ability to discuss events once they descended via the stairs. It appears once they attempted to leave the building they were separated to some extent. In a short time Williams is taken to the DPD as shown in JohnM's previous post.  It is possible that it was not in the immediate aftermath but it would require Williams to contact Jarman at some point after he was released by the DPD following his statement. I assume this to be after about 3pm or so on the Friday.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2018, 02:34:57 AM »
YAWN!

Oswald ordered the rifle.
Oswald was photographed with the rifle.
Oswald's rifle was found at Oswald's work.
Oswald's rifle had fibers which matched Oswald's arrest shirt.
Oswald's prints were found on the rifle.
Oswald lied about living at Neely street, the location of the backyard photos.
Oswald lied about putting his package on the back seat of Frazier's car.
Oswald lied about the contents of the package.

And your best reply is "LOL"? No wonder your side is losing badly.

JohnM

Since you "rely" on the evidence, why not cite it for each of your claims?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:50:00 AM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2018, 02:34:57 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2018, 02:43:02 AM »
Again with the worthless personal opinion, either you can refute my powerful evidence or you can't and so far it's clear to all that your presentation of refutation is severely lacking.

JohnM

Powerful evidence. 🤣😀

You have presented nothing but unsupported claims from the WCR.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2018, 02:47:45 AM »
So your initial post in the thread was disingenuous. Only you know why you would do that. I do remember you doing something to that effect. That was on the old forum before the crash and no longer available. I am merely presenting evidence and attempting to see where it might lead. You believe the likely scenario is that Williams left after seeing Oswald. If you believe Williams saw Oswald do you really think he would lie to protect him at the time he was already in custody?

So your initial post in the thread was disingenuous.

Hardly, I expected you to remember what was previously said but it seems you have a memory like a sieve.

Only you know why you would do that.

Because it's always the same debate but you just use different window dressings.

I do remember you doing something to that effect.

Ok, finally some acknowledgement.

That was on the old forum before the crash and no longer available.

Yeah the crash caused by the government because you were all getting too close to the truth! Yay Truffer!

I am merely presenting evidence and attempting to see where it might lead.

No worries, all roads lead to Oswald.

You believe the likely scenario is that Williams left after seeing Oswald.

Yes, it makes sense that Williams would have checked the windows where his friends were likely to be.

If you believe Williams saw Oswald do you really think he would lie to protect him at the time he was already in custody?

Are you serious?
Yes of course, this was assassinating a President and who knows what connections Oswald had and under the circumstances it's naive to think otherwise.

JohnM

« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:01:53 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2018, 02:47:45 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2018, 02:50:46 AM »
Powerful evidence. 🤣😀

You have presented nothing but unsupported claims from the WCR.

Again I present evidence and you lot have nothing to refute me with, so out come the same old accusations, time to wake up Rob and smell my sweet scent of victory!

Btw think about this, why setup Oswald with the name Hidell, the only person that would do that would be Oswald.

JohnM

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2018, 02:53:54 AM »
Howard, thankyou for trying to keep the thread on the rails. As far as I have been able to determine the chance to conspire has to be limited to the time prior to the initial interview by Jarman the next day. I am unsure about their ability to discuss events once they descended via the stairs. It appears once they attempted to leave the building they were separated to some extent. In a short time Williams is taken to the DPD as shown in JohnM's previous post.  It is possible that it was not in the immediate aftermath but it would require Williams to contact Jarman at some point after he was released by the DPD following his statement. I assume this to be after about 3pm or so on the Friday.

Yep, seems likely the Stooge Conspiracy would have had to been hatched on the 5th floor because it's kind of a stretch to imagine them conspiring on the stairwell or after they left the building.

So the timeline for the Stooge Conspiracy doesn't add up for me, nor does Jarman and Norman agreeing to lie/vouch for a BRW they weren't close friends with.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2018, 02:53:54 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2018, 02:58:52 AM »
Sadly for you, the catalog number matched a 36" carbine.

No Rob wrong again, according to Kleins records the catalog number C20-T750 exactly matched a rifle with Serial number C2766, you know the same rifle with Oswald's prints that was found on the 6th floor of Oswald's workplace.

From DVP's site.

JohnM