Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 52267 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2018, 01:50:41 AM »
Advertisement
If it was  just Norman and Jarman returning  to the 5th floor without BR Williams having been with them, then why do Norman and Jarman leave a window space between them, which eventually was the window BR Williams is at, next to Norman, when the Dillard photo is taken about 15 sec posts shots?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2018, 01:50:41 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2018, 01:57:31 AM »
C'mon Colin we have debated this before, correct me if I'm wrong but where this is going is that you believe that Williams actually saw the killer and that's why they all lied, and as I remember I agreed with you and said that Williams must have seen Oswald and then you disagreed that it was Oswald, am I right?

JohnM

So your initial post in the thread was disingenuous. Only you know why you would do that. I do remember you doing something to that effect. That was on the old forum before the crash and no longer available. I am merely presenting evidence and attempting to see where it might lead. You believe the likely scenario is that Williams left after seeing Oswald. If you believe Williams saw Oswald do you really think he would lie to protect him at the time he was already in custody?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:59:18 AM by Colin Crow »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2018, 02:09:48 AM »
I see that Trolletti is up to his usual trolling antics.

Let's get back to the point of Colin's thread -- the three stooges conspiring to lie to cover up BRW being on the 6th floor before the shots were fired.

I think it would be accurate to say that the stooge conspiracy to lie about BRW's whereabouts would have had to be hatched on the 5th floor within minutes of the shots being fired.

What other time, when else could it have occurred ?

When were the stooges together again between the time the shots were fired and their initial statements were given ?

As I mentioned earlier, it seems the Stooges were not close friends. BRW was only employed at the TSBD for about a month. One of the Stooges didn't even know the first name of one of his supposed Stooge accomplices.

Sorry, I'm just not buying that within minutes of the shots being fired the stooges were conspiring to lie about BRW being on the 5th floor the entire time.

The two stooges that were actually on the 5th floor before 12:25 PM would be endangering themselves by lying/vouching for a BRW they barely knew in a conspiracy that had to be hatched within moments of the shots ringing out.

The Stooge conspiracy isn't impossible but seems unlikely to me.

And as I mentioned earlier the Stooge conspiracy doesn't provide an iota of exculpatory evidence for Saint Patsy, nor does it provide any evidence of a conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

The STC (Stooge Conspiracy Theory) is an interesting exercise in conjecture but ultimately leads nowhere.

Although somehow I get the feeling the Saint Patsy defense team will eventually be claiming that BRW saw Jack Dougherty preparing to shoot JFK.

Carry on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2018, 02:09:48 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2018, 02:19:57 AM »

You've truly lost it John, how is presenting a long list of corroborated evidence being dishonest?

If you want you can present the same evidence to an acknowledged expert and we can see where that takes us but you must learn that your personal opinion means nothing.

JohnM

John,

I think you would do all the members of this forum a big favor by looking up the word "corroborated"....

You seem to have no clue about what it means.... I have a dictionary which I will gladly let you use, if that helps..

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2018, 02:21:06 AM »
Well yeah, in the real world that's how crimes are solved.

JohnM

No, they aren't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2018, 02:21:06 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2018, 02:22:24 AM »
We also have the damage inside the Limo of a dent in the steel frame and a hole in the windscreen which had a good chance of being created by the two fragments above.

JohnM

Only in your dreams.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2018, 02:24:38 AM »
If you're suggesting a conspiracy then prove it, otherwise we will just have to rely on the evidence.

JohnM

You ignore the evidence and call for its censure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2018, 02:24:38 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2018, 02:26:01 AM »
I see that Trolletti is up to his usual trolling antics.

Let's get back to the point of Colin's thread -- the three stooges conspiring to lie to cover up BRW being on the 6th floor before the shots were fired.

I think it would be accurate to say that the stooge conspiracy to lie about BRW's whereabouts would have had to be hatched on the 5th floor within minutes of the shots being fired.

What other time, when else could it have occurred ?

When were the stooges together again between the time the shots were fired and their initial statements were given ?

As I mentioned earlier, it seems the Stooges were not close friends. BRW was only employed at the TSBD for about a month. One of the Stooges didn't even know the first name of one of his supposed Stooge accomplices.

Sorry, I'm just not buying that within minutes of the shots being fired the stooges were conspiring to lie about BRW being on the 5th floor the entire time.

The two stooges that were actually on the 5th floor before 12:25 PM would be endangering themselves by lying/vouching for a BRW they barely knew in a conspiracy that had to be hatched within moments of the shots ringing out.

The Stooge conspiracy isn't impossible but seems unlikely to me.

And as I mentioned earlier the Stooge conspiracy doesn't provide an iota of exculpatory evidence for Saint Patsy, nor does it provide any evidence of a conspiracy to assassinate JFK.

The STC (Stooge Conspiracy Theory) is an interesting exercise in conjecture but ultimately leads nowhere.

Although somehow I get the feeling the Saint Patsy defense team will eventually be claiming that BRW saw Jack Dougherty preparing to shoot JFK.

Carry on.

Why don't you try answering a question for once instead of posting useless unhinged rants?

A few pages back I asked you a simple question, which you never answered. Why is that?

Here is the question again;

Interesting theory, even though it doesn't provide a scintilla of exculpatory evidence for Saint Patsy or give us a clue as to who actually fired the shots from C2766 (if not Oz).

What, other than assumption, makes you so sure that C2766 was actually fired that day?