Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51601 times)

Online Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2018, 12:22:46 AM »
Advertisement
I don't see why they would of their own volition have made up incriminating stuff about Oswald. Could the cops or FBI have pressured them into saying such stuff? Yes, no doubt in my mind. Seeing as the employees didn't say such stuff says to me that they weren't pressured to do so.

It would be interesting if any of the three still alive had this scenario (the lie to distance themselves from the 6th floor) put to him.
I believe all of them are dead. I know Harold Norman died in 1994.

Here is, apparently, Norman as seen in the Hughes film waving to the President about 5-7 seconds before the shots. He's right below the sniper's nest. Scroll to the 1:20 mark.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2018, 12:22:46 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2018, 12:25:46 AM »
Where -- in your dreams?

Your best reply is to lie about and misrepresent the evidence?  Again?

Unscientific and biased handwriting "analysis" of 2 block letters on a photocopy of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch order blank.

Still unproven.

This is supposed to show that he owned it?

Which couldn't be matched to any specific shirt.

Some prints were found on the trigger guard area that were useless for identification purposes and one partial palmprint showed up a week later on an index card.

This is supposed to show that he owned the rifle?

This is supposed to show that he owned a rifle that you cannot demonstrate was ever in a bag?

Circular.  You can't prove what was in the package.

"Oswald's rifle".

LOL.

Since you think we are in court let's see where that goes.

I present an endless list of corroborated physical evidence and expert eyewitness testimony.

And in return you have no experts and rely only your obviously biased defence attorney's opinion to refute my mountain of evidence. Far out Brussel sprout!

JohnM 1
JohnI 0

JohnM

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2018, 12:27:21 AM »
Read Steve Galbraith's post that I responded to.

"... couldn't they have made - or been forced to make - far more incriminating comments about Oswald then they did? Such as they saw him carry a large package into the building? Expressed hatred of JFK? Et cetera."
And lying about Oswald - implicating him - helps save Williams. Again, IF there were powerful forces conspiring to frame Oswald then it seems obvious that they could intimidate a couple of poor black men into saying what they want about Oswald.

It's fascinating reading the people who contort themselves to exonerate Oswald then turn around and with the flimsiest of reasons point to others as the shooter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2018, 12:27:21 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2018, 12:29:54 AM »

Your best reply is to lie about and misrepresent the evidence?  Again?

Oswald ordered the rifle.

Oswald possessed the rifle.

Oswald's rifle was found at Oswald's work with Oswald's prints.

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2018, 12:34:05 AM »

Unscientific and biased handwriting "analysis" of 2 block letters on a photocopy of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch order blank.

It's a more than just 2 block letters, a lot more.

Mr. EISENBERG. You can refer to your photographs.
Mr. CADIGAN. The enlarged photograph, Cadigan Exhibit No. 3-A, contains both handwriting and hand printing which was compared with the known standards, Cadigan Exhibits Nos. 4 through 10. I compared both the handwriting and the hand printing to determine whether or not the same combination of individual handwriting characteristics was present in both the questioned and the known documents. I found many characteristics, some of which I would point out.
On the order blank, in the "A. Hidell" and in the wording "Dallas Texas" which constitutes a part of the return address, the letter "A" in Cadigan Exhibit No. 3 is made in the same manner as the capital letter "A" on Cadigan Exhibit No. 10. The letter is formed with a short straight stroke beginning about halfway up the left side. The top of it is peaked or pointed. The right side is straight, and is shorter than the initial stroke. The capital letter "D" in Dallas is characterized by a staff or downstroke slanting at about a 30? angle. The lower loop in some instances is closed. In the word "Dallas" the loop is closed, and the body of the letter ends in a rounded loop formation. The same characteristic I found in Cadigan Exhibits Nos. 4, 5, and 6 as well as other exhibits. The word "Texas" on Cadigan Exhibit No. 3-A is characterized with the letter "x" made in an unusual manner in that the writer, after completing the body of the letter, makes an abrupt change of motion to the following letter "a." This same characteristic I observed in the known standard on Cadigan Exhibits Nos. 6, 9, and 4.
In the address portion of the envelope, Cadigan Exhibit No. 3-A, appears the word "Dept." I noticed here, again, the same formation of the capital "D." In addition, the entire word "Dept" appears in the known standards on Cadigan Exhibits Nos. 5, 6, and 7. The characteristics I would point out here are in the letter "p" in Cadigan Exhibit No. 3, where the letter is made with a relatively long narrow staff, and the body of the letter is a rounded shape which projects above the staff. The letter "t" ends abruptly in a downstroke. In the hand-printing appearing in the exhibit marked Cadigan Exhibit No. 3--A, the wording "Dallas, Texas" contains a number of the same characteristics as Cadigan Exhibit No. 5, where the same wording appears, and on Cadigan Exhibits Nos. 7 and 8. The writer uses a script-type "D," and prints the other letters in the word "Dallas." The "A " again is made in a similar way to the "A" in "A. Hidell," with a beginning of the downstroke approximately three-quarters of the way up the left side of the stroke. The letter is relatively narrow, and the right-hand side of the letter is straight. In the double "L" combinations there is a curve in the lower portion of the letter. The "S" has a flat top, slanting at approximately a 30-degree angle. In the word "Texas" in Cadigan Exhibit No. 3-A the writer has used a small "e" following the letter "T." The same characteristics will be noted on Cadigan Exhibits Nos. 5, 7, and 8.
Additionally, I noted that in addition to the shape of the letters themselves, the relative heights of the letters, the spacing between the letters, the slant of the letters in both the know and questioned documents are the same.
On Cadigan Exhibit No. 3-A, in the portion for address, appears the notation "P.O. Box 2915," and this same wording appears on Cadigan Exhibit No. 5, and on No. 7 and No. 8 except for the "P.O." portion. Here, again, I observed the same formation of the individual letters; the spacing, the style, the slant of the writings in both questioned and known were observed to be the same.
The tail of the "5" is made with a relatively long stroke and the same characteristic appears in the known standards. In the hand printed name "A. Hidell," on Cadigan Exhibit No. 3-A, another characteristic I noted was the very small-sized "i" in the name "Hidell." The writer makes this letter very short in contrast to the other letters in the name. This same characteristic I observed on Cadigan Exhibit No. 10, the passport application. With reference to the "1" dot on Cadigan Exhibit No. 3 in the name "Hidell," in the return portion, the dot is relatively high and between the body of the letter and the following letter "d." In the portion of the word "Chicago"---of the name "Chicago"--in the address portion on Cadigan Exhibit No. 3, the "i" dot is between the "o" and the "g" in "Chicago" and is well above the line of writing. On Cadigan Exhibit No. 4 I observed the same displacement of the "i" dot. In some instances, it is slightly to the right of the body of the letter, as in the word "citizenship" in the sixth line from the bottom, whereas in the word "direct" in the ninth line from the bottom the "i" dot is displaced one and a half letters to the right.
Based upon the combination of these individual characteristics which I have pointed out, as well as others, I reached the opinion that the handwriting and handprinting on Cadigan Exhibit No. 3-A were written by Lee Harvey Oswald, the writer of the known standards, Cadigan Exhibits Nos. 4 through 10.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2018, 12:34:05 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2018, 12:38:46 AM »
Since you think we are in court let's see where that goes.

I don't think we're in court.  Your contrived list isn't evidence that Oswald owned that rifle in or out of court.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2018, 12:40:13 AM »
And lying about Oswald - implicating him - helps save Williams. Again, IF there were powerful forces conspiring to frame Oswald then it seems obvious that they could intimidate a couple of poor black men into saying what they want about Oswald.

Funny, I read the OP several times and see nothing about "powerful forces".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2018, 12:40:13 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2018, 12:42:46 AM »
Oswald ordered the rifle.

Sorry, that doesn't show that Oswald ordered the rifle.

Oswald possessed the rifle.

Sorry, that doesn't show that Oswald possessed the rifle.

Oswald's rifle was found at Oswald's work with Oswald's prints.

Sorry, that doesn't show that Oswald's prints were on the rifle.

Will "Mytton" ever tell the truth about the evidence?