Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51576 times)

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2018, 11:39:01 PM »
Advertisement
Thumb1:
That's reasonable. Young black dudes in Texas in 63 would be prepared to say whatever it took to avoid a beating or worse.
True, but couldn't they have made - or been forced to make - far more incriminating comments about Oswald then they did? Such as they saw him carry a large package into the building? Expressed hatred of JFK? Et cetera.

Williams said he ate his "chicken on the bone" sandwich right next to the sniper's nest on the sixth floor. Why not force him to say he saw Oswald hanging around the nest?

Lots of examples one can think of where they could have implicated Oswald more directly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2018, 11:39:01 PM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2018, 11:42:09 PM »
Junior Jarman
From Jarman's Affidavit 11/23/63

At about 11:45 a.m. all of the employees who were working on the 6th floor came downstairs and we were all out on the street at about 12:00 o'clock noon. These employees were: Bill Shelley, Charles Givens, Billy Lovelady, Bonnie Ray (last name not known) and a Spanish boy (his name I cannot remember).

FBI interview 11/24/63

No mention of the ascent to the 5th floor just that Williams and Norman were with him at the time of the motorcade.

SS interview 12/2/63

"After eating lunch Jarman went with Williams and Norman to the fifth floor to watch the President pass by."

FBI interview 1/14/64
"He said that he and the other two boys (Norman and Williams) ate lunch on the first floor around 12 noon on November 22, 1963, and shortly afterwards went to the fifth floor about 12.25pm, on the west elevator in the building in order to watch the Presidential parade.

Harold Norman
FBI interview 11/26/63

As with Jarman's initial statement there was no mention of Williams joining he and Jarman just before the shooting, just that the three were watching the motorcade "about noon" from the fifth floor.

SS interview and Affidavit 12/4/63

"About 12:15 P.M. on this same date, after I had eaten my lunch, I went to the fifth floor of the building to watch the parade of the President pass the building. Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman, who also worked at this building went with me."

FBI interview 3/18/64

He simply states he was with Jarman and Williams on the 5th floor at 12.10 or 12.20 and it appear that he felt the shots occurred at this time.

Williams also changed his version of events on multiple occasions. When did these three conspire to deceive the authorities regarding Williams' true movements prior to the shooting?

Well done Colin. You put forward an idea which seems to have teased out some agreement between opposing sides here. That certainly deserves congratulations.
 Thumb1:

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2018, 11:50:57 PM »
"Oswald's rifle".  LOL.

Not to mention, it's not like those fragments were timestamped by the rifle they came out of...

"Oswald's rifle".  LOL.

YAWN!

Oswald ordered the rifle.
Oswald was photographed with the rifle.
Oswald's rifle was found at Oswald's work.
Oswald's rifle had fibers which matched Oswald's arrest shirt.
Oswald's prints were found on the rifle.
Oswald lied about living at Neely street, the location of the backyard photos.
Oswald lied about putting his package on the back seat of Frazier's car.
Oswald lied about the contents of the package.

And your best reply is "LOL"? No wonder your side is losing badly.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2018, 11:50:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2018, 11:58:40 PM »
And your best reply is "LOL"? No wonder your side is losing badly.

Where -- in your dreams?

Your best reply is to lie about and misrepresent the evidence?  Again?

Oswald ordered the rifle.

Unscientific and biased handwriting "analysis" of 2 block letters on a photocopy of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch order blank.

Oswald was photographed with the rifle.

Still unproven.

Oswald's rifle was found at Oswald's work.

This is supposed to show that he owned it?

Oswald's rifle had fibers which matched Oswald's arrest shirt.

Which couldn't be matched to any specific shirt.

Oswald's prints were found on the rifle.

Some prints were found on the trigger guard area that were useless for identification purposes and one partial palmprint showed up a week later on an index card.

Oswald lied about living at Neely street, the location of the backyard photos.

This is supposed to show that he owned the rifle?

Oswald lied about putting his package on the back seat of Frazier's car.

This is supposed to show that he owned a rifle that you cannot demonstrate was ever in a bag?

Oswald lied about the contents of the package.

Circular.  You can't prove what was in the package.

"Oswald's rifle".

LOL.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:00:23 AM by John Iacoletti »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2018, 11:58:50 PM »
True, but couldn't they have made - or been forced to make - far more incriminating comments about Oswald then they did? Such as they saw him carry a large package into the building? Expressed hatred of JFK? Et cetera.

Williams said he ate his "chicken on the bone" sandwich right next to the sniper's nest on the sixth floor. Why not force him to say he saw Oswald hanging around the nest?

Lots of examples one can think of where they could have implicated Oswald more directly.

I don't see why they would of their own volition have made up incriminating stuff about Oswald. Could the cops or FBI have pressured them into saying such stuff? Yes, no doubt in my mind. Seeing as the employees didn't say such stuff says to me that they weren't pressured to do so.

It would be interesting if any of the three still alive had this scenario (the lie to distance themselves from the 6th floor) put to him.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:00:35 AM by Steve Howsley »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: September 14, 2018, 11:58:50 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2018, 12:01:59 AM »
I don't see why they would of their own volition have made up incriminating stuff about Oswald.

Who said they lied to incriminate Oswald?  They lied to save BRW's skin.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2018, 12:11:44 AM »
Who said they lied to incriminate Oswald?  They lied to save BRW's skin.

Read Steve Galbraith's post that I responded to.

"... couldn't they have made - or been forced to make - far more incriminating comments about Oswald then they did? Such as they saw him carry a large package into the building? Expressed hatred of JFK? Et cetera."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2018, 12:11:44 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2018, 12:18:04 AM »

I reckon that Williams did in fact see Oswald in the sniper's nest because why would he go up to the 6th floor to sit with his mates and just plonk himself down in the middle of the floor without checking all the windows?

When Williams went down to the 5th floor he obviously went to the windows directly below the sniper's nest, so what stopped him doing the same on the floor above?

When confronted with the following wall of boxes, would Williams simply shout out to his friends and after not hearing an answer just move on or would he have a peek to see if his friends were there and perhaps just horsing around?

And from the following exchange from Williams testimony, after Ford heard Williams explain what happened on the 6th floor Ford immediately attempt to associate Williams with breaking the law, which could indicate that they thought that Williams was lying?

Mr. DULLES. How much of the room could you see as you finished your lunch there? Was your view obstructed by boxes of books, or could you see a good bit of the sixth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time I couldn't see too much of the sixth floor, because the books at the time were stacked so high. I could see only in the path that I was standing--as I remember, I could not possibly see anything to the east side of the building. But just one aisle, the aisle I was standing in I could see just about to the west side of the building. So far as seeing to the east and behind me, I could only see down the aisle behind me and the aisle to the west of me.
Representative FORD.Have you ever had any trouble with the law at all?
Mr. WILLIAMS. No, sir.
Representative FORD.No difficulty as far as the law is concerned?

JohnM