Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges  (Read 51588 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Re: Conspiracy of the Three Stooges
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2018, 04:12:41 PM »
Advertisement
If I was a Black Man in the south of the U.S. in 1963 and was being questioned by White Men with badges and guns about my whereabouts before during and after the shooting, I would lie my arse off to distance myself from the 6th floor at 12:30 as much as I could.

Tend to agree Steve, how about lying for a workmate's whereabouts just before the shots?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2018, 04:12:41 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2018, 04:44:12 PM »
Tend to agree Steve, how about lying for a workmate's whereabouts just before the shots?
I can see them banding together.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2018, 06:16:23 PM »
How about something like this: BRW is on the 6th floor until, let's say 12:25 or so. He goes to the 5th floor to be with his buddies. Shots ring out 4-5 minutes after BRW gets to the 5th floor. It becomes clear that the shots were from the 6th floor, right where BRW was just at. He gets scared, he was just there, he left his lunch somewhere on the 6th floor (BTW: i don't know who moved the lunch or when). Maybe BRW thinks the cops will arrest him and he'll get executed for a crime he didn't commit and he had nothing to do with. He gets together with his buddies and "hey guys, let's all say this, i didn't do anything but i was just where the shots were fired and the cops might think i did it because i was just there a few minutes ago . . . "

Thumb1:

If I was a Black Man in the south of the U.S. in 1963 and was being questioned by White Men with badges and guns about my whereabouts before during and after the shooting, I would lie my arse off to distance myself from the 6th floor at 12:30 as much as I could.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2018, 06:16:23 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2018, 07:39:07 PM »
So Larry and Curly were willing to lie about Moe's whereabouts before 12:25 PM and possibly endanger themselves by doing so ?

Guess it's possible.

But keep in mind the three stooges were not close knit friends. In fact, they barely knew each other. Wasn't there something in this thread about BRW only transferring to the depository a month earlier and not knowing one of the other stooge's first name ?

Hard for me to envision a scenario where immediately after the shots are fired, Moe exclaims 'Holy crap, I was just up there 5 minutes ago, but you guys know I didn't do anything wrong, so will you lie for me and say I was with you the entire time' and the two other stooges readily agree to lie for Moe.

But maybe Moe yanked Curly by his hair and poked Larry in the eyes in order to convince them to lie.

Interesting theory, even though it doesn't provide a scintilla of exculpatory evidence for Saint Patsy or give us a clue as to who actually fired the shots from C2766 (if not Oz).

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2018, 09:29:49 PM »
So Larry and Curly were willing to lie about Moe's whereabouts before 12:25 PM and possibly endanger themselves by doing so ?

Guess it's possible.

But keep in mind the three stooges were not close knit friends. In fact, they barely knew each other. Wasn't there something in this thread about BRW only transferring to the depository a month earlier and not knowing one of the other stooge's first name ?

Hard for me to envision a scenario where immediately after the shots are fired, Moe exclaims 'Holy crap, I was just up there 5 minutes ago, but you guys know I didn't do anything wrong, so will you lie for me and say I was with you the entire time' and the two other stooges readily agree to lie for Moe.

But maybe Moe yanked Curly by his hair and poked Larry in the eyes in order to convince them to lie.

Interesting theory, even though it doesn't provide a scintilla of exculpatory evidence for Saint Patsy or give us a clue as to who actually fired the shots from C2766 (if not Oz).

What, other than assumption, makes you so sure that C2766 was actually fired that day?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2018, 09:29:49 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2018, 09:37:34 PM »

What, other than assumption, makes you so sure that C2766 was actually fired that day?

You ask tough questions, Martin.....   

Gee Howie, Now you've  got to exhibit proof that the rusty old carcano was fired on 11/22.63.....

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2018, 09:39:34 PM »

Thanks Steve, I think you've pretty much nailed how the Black employees in general would have felt in 1963 and specifically Williams being on the same floor as where shots were fired from, would have given him a reason to be very worried.

Shtiscared?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2018, 09:39:34 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2018, 09:48:30 PM »

All the recovered bullet fragments of sufficient size for identification were exclusively linked to C2766.

JohnM