Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 67132 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #248 on: November 10, 2018, 02:45:56 PM »
Advertisement
Paraffin tests related to gun crimes were inadmissible in court at that time. If you want to know why, look it up.

As an aside, law enforcement used such tests anyway, purportedly, as an intimidation tactic.

But in the beginning they were going to use it as firm evidence. It was only after it came back negative for the cheek that it became worthless supposedly. If it was not a valid test why was it administered?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #248 on: November 10, 2018, 02:45:56 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #249 on: November 10, 2018, 02:48:28 PM »
Give us an example...

Every post that you make.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2018, 06:23:48 PM »
But in the beginning they were going to use it as firm evidence. It was only after it came back negative for the cheek that it became worthless supposedly. If it was not a valid test why was it administered?

Try reading more carefully. The paraffin tests were used to intimidate people during interrogation; not used as evidence at trial.

Firearm Factoids
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/factoid2.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #250 on: November 10, 2018, 06:23:48 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #251 on: November 10, 2018, 06:50:04 PM »

You say you are "aware" of the evidence which implies I am unaware. Let me ask you, was the Warren Commission unaware of the evidence? How about the HSCA and the FBI? The same evidence you reject they found very compelling so perhaps it is just the way you are interpreting that evidence. And no, I do not wish to enter into another tired debate with you. You are well aware of the evidence against LHO and have argued it many times here. Any further debate would just hit the same talking points. The bottom line is any CT theory must assume massive fraud and I don't accept that. If I am wrong about that please post your theory that explains how the conspiracy was carried out and who was specifically guilty.

And BTW, I'll ask you the same question that I ask all CTs and they don't answer. When will you be taking this ironclad, obvious evidence to the proper authorities who will presumably immediately agree with you and do something to right the injustice? Or perhaps they will stop listening to you when you say to them that there is no evidence against LHO?
Mr. Parnell, I am surprised to read you dishing up and serving something I would not be surprised to see authored
by Armstrong surrogate, Jim  Hargrove. You impressed me in the past that facts mattered most to you.  Your last
post resorts to pounding the table.

I thought you had more in common in your methodology with John I. than with Armstrong/Hargrove.

I want to keep my positive opinion that you are a facts guy. Your post is beneath you. It is no fault of yours
that DPD and DSD failed to preserve and avoid contaminating the alleged crime scene before documenting it
and the evidence it contained in its original state or that DPD lost their prisoner inside their own shop.
It is your fault if your conclusion is  founded more on your trust of the claims of the Dallas police than on the
impeachable and unimpeachable evidence accompanying police claims.

Mr. Iacoletti, in consideration of the evidence, dismisses extraordinary claims due to the weighr of the
actual evidence record. I am surprised he is not your kind of guy. You are taking personal offense in reaction
to his comments. What prompts you to attempt to put him through hoops when the alternative is to post evidence
supporting your claims and admit which of them are extraordinary vs. the weight of the available evidence?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #252 on: November 11, 2018, 02:00:59 AM »
Try reading more carefully. The paraffin tests were used to intimidate people during interrogation; not used as evidence at trial.

Firearm Factoids
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/factoid2.htm

So you are saying that the police used false evidence to intimidate people that they had in custody?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #252 on: November 11, 2018, 02:00:59 AM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #253 on: November 11, 2018, 04:54:17 AM »
Told you Caprio has no clue about this case. All those hours as a Publix cashier prevent him from truly understanding the evidence. He?s adept at copy and pasting because of his biases. But a deep understanding, requiring going to sites,  conducting interviews with those involved, getting perspectives from live witnesses, totally beyond him. Hence, he hides behind the anonymity of the while laughed and scoffed at for repeating the garbage day after day, year after year. Never changes.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #254 on: November 11, 2018, 05:56:09 AM »
So you are saying that the police used false evidence to intimidate people that they had in custody?

No, the paraffin test was useless as evidence in those days. You can look it up...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #254 on: November 11, 2018, 05:56:09 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #255 on: November 11, 2018, 04:29:49 PM »
No, the paraffin test was useless as evidence in those days. You can look it up...

So again, why was it administered? And, why was the result of his hand test told to the media if it was useless?