Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68197 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Excerpt of I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak now online
« Reply #232 on: November 08, 2018, 09:29:29 PM »
Advertisement

The evidence is very well known. Get Reclaiming History or try this site:

http://oswald-is-guilty.blogspot.com/

Why not cite some of this "overwhelming evidence" for us?

JFK Assassination Forum

Re: Excerpt of I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak now online
« Reply #232 on: November 08, 2018, 09:29:29 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #233 on: November 08, 2018, 09:46:09 PM »
This is from my "Statements That Sink The WC's Conclusions" series and shows that the prosectors were never shown the autopsy photographs, but we are asked to believe in this thread that the HSCA were. Sure.

It has not been shown in this thread that the extant X-rays and photographs depict the wounds seen on November 22 by a good number of witnesses.

3) Why would photographs that had been taken to aid Dr. Humes in the autopsy NEVER be shown to him?

We know both color and black & white photographs were taken that showed ?significant findings? due to it saying so in the Pathological Examination Report, a.k.a. CE-387, page 382.  Here is what it says about the photographs.

Quote on

Photography: Black and white and color photographs depicting significant findings are exposed but NOT developed. These photographs were placed in the custody of Agent Roy H. Kellerman of the U.S. Secret Service, who executed a receipt therefore (attached). (Emphasis mine)

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0503b.htm

Quote off

We know from Humes? WC testimony that the photographs were NOT shown to him.

Mr. SPECTER - Were the photographs made available then, Dr. Humes, when Exhibit 388 was prepared?

Commander HUMES - No, sir.

This again, is CE-388.

http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0504b.htm

We see when the most important wound was drawn with Humes (and the others) NOT seeing the photographs of the head area! Why? He would tell us why in his WC testimony.

Representative FORD. May I ask what size are the pictures to which you refer?

Commander HUMES - We exposed both black and white and color negatives, Congressman. They were exposed in the morgue during the examination. They were not developed. The kodachrome negatives when developed would be 405. They were in film carriers or cassettes, as were the black and white. Of course they could be magnified.

Representative FORD. Have those been examined by personnel at Bethesda?

Commander HUMES - No, sir. We exposed these negatives; we turned them over. Here I must ask the counsel again for advice to the Secret Service.

Mr. SPECTER - Yes; it was the Secret Service.

Commander HUMES - They were turned over to the Secret Service in their cassettes unexposed, and I have not seen any of them since. This is the photographs. The X-rays were developed in our X-my department on the spot that evening, because we had to see those right then as part of our examination, but the photographs were made for the record and for other purposes.

Representative FORD. But they had never been actually developed for viewing.

Commander HUMES - I do not know, sir.

So let me get this straight, they took photographs of JFK?s body to assist Humes, and the other prosectors, and then they NEVER HAD THEM DEVELOPED AND NEVER SHOWED THEM TO THE PROSECTORS? What?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 09:49:17 PM by Rob Caprio »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2018, 12:13:30 AM »
To all the CTs here:

The evidence against LHO is very well known and is as solid today as it was in 1963. If LHO had gone to trial, he would have been convicted very quickly. And by the legal standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt" he was guilty. We know this because the Dallas Police built a solid case against him. Later, the WC, using the FBI as their investigatory arm, again built a solid case. In this instance, the WC inquiry was a fact-finding body and not a trial. But common sense tells us that the evidence would be more than enough for conviction had it been a legal proceeding. The HSCA again confirmed the WC if you discount the acoustics evidence, which most do at this point in time.

Now, if you want to hold the evidence to some impossible standard and say for instance that each and every piece of information and document etc. (which number in the millions) must point to exactly the same conclusion before LHO can be declared guilty, you are free to do that. But professional investigators know that not all evidence will point in the same direction. In this case, you have earwitnesses that differ for example (and other evidence of course). But the preponderance of the evidence indicates LHO's guilt. And the majority of the media and academia agree.

We had a discussion of much of the evidence in this thread and I see no real purpose in continuing that here. My purpose in this thread is to call attention to what I believe is a good book by Fred Litwin. And the thesis of his book is greatly under represented in the assassination literature IMO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2018, 12:13:30 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2018, 03:40:54 AM »
To all the CTs here:

The evidence against LHO is very well known and is as solid today as it was in 1963.

No, the unsupported claims against LHO are well-known, but the evidence isn't. That is the problem as most people only hear the unsupported claims over and over again.

You wouldn't be so shy in citing the evidence IF you believed what you wrote.

If LHO had gone to trial, he would have been convicted very quickly.

This only your opinion and who knows what it is based on since you refuse to cite any evidence.

And by the legal standard of "beyond a reasonable doubt" he was guilty. We know this because the Dallas Police built a solid case against him.

Again, this is your opinion. They built such a solid case that you are afraid to cite any evidence.

The DPD lost control of the case and the evidence quickly and wouldn't have been able to convict LHO of jaywalking.

Later, the WC, using the FBI as their investigatory arm, again built a solid case. In this instance, the WC inquiry was a fact-finding body and not a trial. But common sense tells us that the evidence would be more than enough for conviction had it been a legal proceeding. The HSCA again confirmed the WC if you discount the acoustics evidence, which most do at this point in time.

LNers always appeal to "common sense" since they have NO supporting evidence. If they really had common sense they would recognize that they are supporting a theory that has no supporting evidence.

Now, if you want to hold the evidence to some impossible standard and say for instance that each and every piece of information and document etc. (which number in the millions) must point to exactly the same conclusion before LHO can be declared guilty, you are free to do that. But professional investigators know that not all evidence will point in the same direction. In this case, you have earwitnesses that differ for example (and other evidence of course). But the preponderance of the evidence indicates LHO's guilt. And the majority of the media and academia agree.

I guess expecting the evidence to actually support the claim that it is tied to is an "impossible standard" to the LNers.

We had a discussion of much of the evidence in this thread and I see no real purpose in continuing that here. My purpose in this thread is to call attention to what I believe is a good book by Fred Litwin. And the thesis of his book is greatly under represented in the assassination literature IMO.

You and the creator of this thread have failed to cite one piece of evidence that supports your claims. That says it all.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2018, 03:45:15 AM »

Garrison and Mark Lane are both dealt with in the book. Garrison's "investigation" was a major miscarriage of justice and he was eventually blocked from any further action against Shaw by a court decision. Minority witness statements do not trump the sniper's nest evidence which places LHO on the sixth floor as the shooter.

Why was it a miscarriage of justice? If it was, why wasn't Garrison sued or reprimanded?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2018, 03:45:15 AM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2018, 04:28:12 AM »
Why was it a miscarriage of justice? If it was, why wasn't Garrison sued or reprimanded?

Why wasn't Garrison sued?  He was.  You don't know that?

Why wasn't he reprimanded?  He was. Judge Christenberry stopped his persecution of Shaw writing
that his "pending prosecution was brought in bad faith and that such bad faith constitutes irreparable injury
 which is great and immediate."

Had Shaw lived, he would have won his $5 million damage suit against Garrison.

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2018, 06:22:08 AM »
If it was, why wasn't Garrison sued or reprimanded?

I can recommend a good book that might get you up to speed. It's called:

I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2018, 06:22:08 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2018, 09:34:10 AM »
"In a 1992 interview, Edward Haggerty, who was the judge at the Clay Shaw trial, stated: "I believe he [Shaw] was lying to the jury. Of course, the jury probably believed him. But I think Shaw put a good con job on the jury."

In On the Trail of the Assassins, Garrison states that Shaw had an "...extensive international role as an employee of the CIA." In the September 1969 issue of Penthouse, Shaw denied that he had had any connection with the CIA.

During a 1979 libel suit involving the book Coup D'Etat In America, Richard Helms, former director of the CIA, testified under oath that Shaw had been a part-time contact of the Domestic Contact Service of the CIA, where Shaw volunteered information from his travels abroad, mostly to Latin America. Like Shaw, 150,000 Americans (businessmen, and journalists, etc.) had provided such information to the DCS by the mid-1970s. In February 2003, the CIA released documents pertaining to an earlier inquiry from the Assassination Records Review Board about QKENCHANT, a CIA project used to provide security approvals on non-CIA personnel, that indicated Shaw had obtained a "five Agency" clearance in March 1949."