Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 70437 times)

Offline Fred Litwin

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2018, 02:28:21 PM »
Advertisement
What's amazing is how you leap from neutron activation analysis and trajectory analysis to "Oswald did it".

I realize you're just here to sell books, but I'm not going to waste $16.99 (or even $9.99) without knowing how you made that leap.  Sorry, there are plenty of books that go beyond "the HSCA said it, I believe it, and that settles it".

Isn't it amazing. An author who wants people to read his book. Will miracles never cease?  Actually, I don't want you to read my book. It's clearly not for you. There's nothing I could write here that could persuade you to read it. And I am ok with that.

The HSCA didn't just "say it". They proved it. As Paul Hoch said, any one of their tests could have disproved the Warren Commission. And they didn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2018, 02:28:21 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2018, 02:50:46 PM »
The WC never proved anything so it was impossible for the HSCA to disprove anything that they claimed.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2018, 05:39:58 PM »
The HSCA didn't just "say it". They proved it.

How?  Which "test" did the HSCA do that proved that Oswald was the shooter?

[yeah, I know, "read the book"]

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2018, 05:39:58 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2018, 07:02:15 PM »
The WC never proved anything so it was impossible for the HSCA to disprove anything that they claimed.

The HSCA did a lot of scientific tests. Every test supported a lone gunman. Like it or not, that's
what happened. The autopsy x-rays and photographs prove that Kennedy was hit by two
bullets from behind. Every single forensic pathologist who has examined the autopsy x-rays
and photographs agree with that. And, the HSCA did many tests to authenticate them.

The evidence is overwhelming that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy. There was no conspiracy. End of story.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2018, 07:53:18 PM »
The HSCA did a lot of scientific tests. Every test supported a lone gunman. Like it or not, that's what happened.

Name them.

The autopsy x-rays and photographs prove that Kennedy was hit by two bullets from behind.

How?

The evidence is overwhelming that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy.

And yet you haven't cited a single piece of this "overwhelming evidence".  I doubt your book does either.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2018, 07:53:18 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2018, 09:07:35 PM »
The HSCA did a lot of scientific tests. Every test supported a lone gunman. Like it or not, that's
what happened. The autopsy x-rays and photographs prove that Kennedy was hit by two
bullets from behind. Every single forensic pathologist who has examined the autopsy x-rays
and photographs agree with that. And, the HSCA did many tests to authenticate them.

The evidence is overwhelming that Lee Harvey Oswald killed Kennedy. There was no conspiracy. End of story.

Your missing the point Fred. Even IF the HSCA conducted tests that proved a lone shooter killed JFK (and they didn't) that is still a ways from proving that LHO was that lone shooter.

The evidence that the WC provided us with doesn't link LHO with any shooting event on November 22, 1963.

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2018, 09:20:11 PM »
Your missing the point Fred. Even IF the HSCA conducted tests that proved a lone shooter killed JFK (and they didn't) that is still a ways from proving that LHO was that lone shooter.

The evidence that the WC provided us with doesn't link LHO with any shooting event on November 22, 1963.

Ok, we are making progress. First, admit that there was only a lone assassin. Then, we can move on to discuss Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2018, 09:20:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #111 on: October 26, 2018, 09:42:03 PM »
Ok, we are making progress. First, admit that there was only a lone assassin. Then, we can move on to discuss Oswald.

First, tell us what "HSCA tests" showed that there was a lone assassin.