Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68170 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2018, 09:13:19 AM »
Advertisement
I am not sure about what is meant by the referenced "the Truly encounter".
In any event, my reference was to the SFLRE,that has reliable evidence of occurring at 90 seconds to 120 seconds after the assassination shooting. And, that would indicate that a LGA would have left the window, hid his rifle, descended from the 6th floor, and was inside the 2nd floor lunchroom at 90 seconds to 120 seconds after firing 3 shots at the Motorcade Limousine, and, as per testimony, was not out of breath when encountered. So, as stated, for me a timing problem exists.

Why is that a problem? I've seen a reconstruction where it was shown to be easily possible. On what do you base your concerns?
::)
A reconstruction? Involving whom? Did LHO participate? And based on what? An eyewitness? When did LHO arrive in the lunchroom? When was his last visit to the Men's Room?
Easily possible does not equate to proof positive, and I stand by my conclusion about said timing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2018, 09:13:19 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2018, 09:24:07 AM »
::)
A reconstruction? Involving whom? Did LHO participate? And based on what? An eyewitness? When did LHO arrive in the lunchroom? When was his last visit to the Men's Room?
Easily possible does not equate to proof positive, and I stand by my conclusion about said timing.

A man of similar age and build, in a building of the same design traveling the same distance at a steady pass. The man completed it easily and was not at all breathless.  It is not proof positive, and I never claimed it was. This addresses the point of a problem with the timings, which was what was posted. You may stand by your conclusion (I think you raised a concern but didn't actually state a conclusion) but you haven't answered my question which was 'On what do you base your concerns?'

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2018, 03:25:28 PM »
A man of similar age and build, in a building of the same design traveling the same distance at a steady pass. The man completed it easily and was not at all breathless.  It is not proof positive, and I never claimed it was. This addresses the point of a problem with the timings, which was what was posted. You may stand by your conclusion (I think you raised a concern but didn't actually state a conclusion) but you haven't answered my question which was 'On what do you base your concerns?'

I tried it myself in a similar building when I was in my 40s and not in that good shape. It is very easy to go down stairs without becoming out of breath-piece of cake.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2018, 03:25:28 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2018, 03:33:16 PM »

I tried it myself in a similar building when I was in my 40s and not in that good shape. It is very easy to go down stairs without becoming out of breath-piece of cake.

When you did this had you supposedly just killed the president and wounded the Govenor of Texas? If you are saying that LHO could do this and remain calm and cool then you must be saying that he was a professional hitman. Who did he work for?

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2018, 03:51:09 PM »
Who did he work for?

Himself. He was a cool customer as the Dallas Police and FBI observed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: October 12, 2018, 03:51:09 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #69 on: October 12, 2018, 05:05:50 PM »
Himself. He was a cool customer as the Dallas Police and FBI observed.

Sure. Sadly for you, there is NO supporting evidence for this claim and you have proven it in this thread by not citing a single piece of evidence.

Online W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2018, 06:47:58 PM »
Sure. Sadly for you, there is NO supporting evidence for this claim and you have proven it in this thread by not citing a single piece of evidence.

So, according to you the WC and HSCA volumes are filled with blank pages then? And I suppose that you have "proven" there was a conspiracy?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: October 12, 2018, 06:47:58 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2018, 11:04:23 PM »
I believe it was DPD Chief JesseCurry that said, paraphrasing, "We cannot place LeeHarveyOswald in that window with that rifle at that time"! And,some half century later, we still have basically two theories about the Murder of JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr. The LeeHarveyOswald LoneGunmanAssassin Theory, and the JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr AssassinationConspiracy Theory.
The WarrenCommission conclusion points toward the LHO/LGA Theory. However, the HouseAssassinationsCommittee conclusion points toward at least the possibility of the JFKSr/AC Theory.

For me, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter involving DPD Officer ML Baker and TSBD Bldg Superintendent RS Truly with LHO at about 12:31pm CST, indicates a timing problem for the LHO/LGA Theory.
I have to conclude that many, many questions could have been answered long ago, had LeeHarveyOswald been alive to stand trial, instead of being murdered on 11/24/'63, while in DallasPolice custody and being about to be transferred to the DallasCounty Jail.
As stated in this quoted post: For me, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter involving DPD Officer ML Baker and TSBD Bldg Superintendent RS Truly with LHO at about 12:31pm CST, indicates a timing problem for the LHO/LGA Theory.