Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 67138 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 12:30:03 AM »
Advertisement
My review of the book is now up:
http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2018/10/book-review-i-was-teenage-jfk.html

"Conspiracy buffs." LOL. Where is the evidence that convinced him? Can you cite it for him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2018, 12:30:03 AM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2018, 12:48:47 AM »
"Conspiracy buffs." LOL. Where is the evidence that convinced him? Can you cite it for him?

From my review:
Two powerful influences for Litwin during this period were the HSCA volumes, which largely agreed with the WC findings, and the writings of noted researcher Paul Hoch. HSCA findings that impressed Litwin included the authentication of the autopsy photos and x-rays, the forensic pathology panel, the photographic panel, the study of ?earwitnesses?, the handwriting and fingerprint analysis, the Mannlicher-Carcano firing tests and the firearms panel. Hoch, who Litwin describes as ?not your run-of-the-mill conspiracy freak,? wrote in his newsletter ?My model is that there were many coverups, probably many independent ones ? One possibility-ironically- is that Oswald did it alone but so many people had things to cover up [unrelated to any assassination plot] that the reaction of the government made it look like the assassination resulted from a conspiracy.?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 03:37:22 AM »
From my review:
Two powerful influences for Litwin during this period were the HSCA volumes, which largely agreed with the WC findings, and the writings of noted researcher Paul Hoch. HSCA findings that impressed Litwin included the authentication of the autopsy photos and x-rays, the forensic pathology panel, the photographic panel, the study of ?earwitnesses?, the handwriting and fingerprint analysis, the Mannlicher-Carcano firing tests and the firearms panel. Hoch, who Litwin describes as ?not your run-of-the-mill conspiracy freak,? wrote in his newsletter ?My model is that there were many coverups, probably many independent ones ? One possibility-ironically- is that Oswald did it alone but so many people had things to cover up [unrelated to any assassination plot] that the reaction of the government made it look like the assassination resulted from a conspiracy.?

So specific evidence can't be cited. What did Paul Hoch uncover that numerous other researchers didn't? I am really curious.

Why are people who question the UNSUPPORTED official theory referred to as "freaks?"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2018, 03:37:22 AM »

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2018, 05:01:25 AM »
If you are really curious, then read my book.

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 05:02:37 AM »
So you can't cite specific evidence for your about face?

Of course I can. That is why I wrote a book! I don't think I want to post 272 pages
on this forum.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 05:02:37 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2018, 03:24:07 PM »
If you are really curious, then read my book.

No thanks. I have not met a "convert" yet that could cite specific evidence that caused their conversion.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »
Of course I can. That is why I wrote a book! I don't think I want to post 272 pages
on this forum.

No one is asking you to. The evidence has exhibit numbers. Simply cite a number or two.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »

Online Fred Litwin

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2018, 04:54:58 PM »
No one is asking you to. The evidence has exhibit numbers. Simply cite a number or two.

I am not going to simply cite a number of two. I wrote a whole book about
why I moved from believing in conspiracy to knowing that Lee Harvey Oswald
was the lone gunman. Look, don't read my book. It's not for you. That is obvious.