Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 67879 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2018, 09:18:59 AM »
Advertisement
Timing is used to refer to the time at which something happens or is planned to happen, or to the length of time something takes.

Yes. And?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2018, 09:18:59 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2018, 10:57:12 PM »
I can cite lots of evidence that Oswald was the only shooter. But, I don't think you should be lazy. Read the supporting volumes of HSCA evidence. There
are several volumes. It's all very, very conclusive.

Yes, the HSCA concluded conspiracy but that was based on the acoustics evidence, and that was found by the NAS tp be nothing of the sort.

Lazy? I have a massive series on the WC and one on the HSCA. I am very familiar with the evidence in this case. I was not asking you to cite to save me research time, but rather to see what evidence turned you from believing in a conspiracy to believing that LHO did it alone. It is apparent that you cannot cite any and something else caused this change in all likelihood.

It wasn't based solely on the acoustics. Many aspects of the HSCA's work pointed to conspiracy. The acoustics were the reason given, but it wasn't the only one. The head of the HSCA thought that the mob was involved for goodness sake.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 12:16:59 AM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2018, 09:00:04 PM »
Lazy? I have a massive series on the WC and one on the HSCA. I am very familiar with the evidence in this case. I was not asking you to cite to save me research time, but rather to see what evidence turned you from believing in a conspiracy to believing that LHO did it alone. It is apparent that you cannot cite any and something else caused this change in all likelihood.

It wasn't bssed solely on the acoustics. Many aspects of the HSCA's work pointed to conspiracy. The acoustics were the reason given, but it wasn't the only one. The head of the HSCA thought that the mob was involved for goodness sake.

Blakey wrote a book saying the mob did it. But the HSCA did NOT conclude that it was the mob.

The draft report of the HSCA, written right before the acoustics, did not say there was a conspiracy.

If you want to see more of why I changed my mind, read my book. I am not going to post 272 pages here. But, if you don't want to read it, that is OK with me. I'd rather that certain people NOT read it.

fred

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2018, 09:00:04 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2018, 10:59:59 PM »
All you have to do is to read the HSCA supporting volumes of evidence. As Paul Hoch noted in one of his newsletters (I am paraphrasing here) - the HSCA did a lot of scientific
tests, and any one of them could have refuted the Warren Commission, and they didn't. Read the reports of the various panels on the HSCA - forensic, ballistics, photographic, etc. and
the evidence all supports Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone gunman.

This is fascinating.  What ballistics analysis could ever determine who did the shooting?  What forensic analysis?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2018, 12:24:06 AM »
Blakey wrote a book saying the mob did it. But the HSCA did NOT conclude that it was the mob.

The draft report of the HSCA, written right before the acoustics, did not say there was a conspiracy.

If you want to see more of why I changed my mind, read my book. I am not going to post 272 pages here. But, if you don't want to read it, that is OK with me. I'd rather that certain people NOT read it.

fred

The Lopez Report shows that LHO (the man gunned down in Dallas) was not in Mexico City. Gaeton Fonzi's work shows that their was a conspiracy.  Richard Sprague's book ("The Taking Of America...1, 2, 3") shows that it was a conspiracy. Henry Gonzalez, who served on the HSCA for a time thought that it was a conspiracy. Ditto Richard Schweiker.

One of the men closest to LHO, George de Mohrenschildt, thought a conspiracy was involved. Robert Blakey always felt that the mob was involved, thus, he thought that it was a conspiracy.

I don't read books that do not reflect what the evidence actually shows.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 02:37:08 AM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2018, 12:24:06 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2018, 03:04:35 AM »
The Lopez Report shows that LHO (the man gunned down in Dallas) was not in Mexico City. Gaeton Fonzi's work shows that their was a conspiracy.  Richard Sprague's book ("The Taking Of America...1, 2, 3") shows that it was a conspiracy. Henry Gonzalez, who served on the HSCA for a time thought that it was a conspiracy. Ditto Richard Schweiker.

One of the men closest to LHO, George de Mohrenschildt, thought a conspiracy was involved. Robert Blakey always felt that the mob was involved, thus, he thought that it was a conspiracy.

I don't read books that do not reflect what the evidence actually shows.

Thumb1:

On the Kennedy assassination, the HSCA concluded in its 1979 report that:

1. Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at Kennedy. The second and third shots Oswald fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President.

JohnM

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2018, 01:06:04 PM »
"In the JFK case, the HSCA found that there was a "probable conspiracy," though it was unable to determine the nature of that conspiracy or its other participants (besides Oswald). "

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2018, 01:06:04 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2018, 03:23:22 PM »
Thumb1:

On the Kennedy assassination, the HSCA concluded in its 1979 report that:

1. Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at Kennedy. The second and third shots Oswald fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President.

JohnM

So the HSCA published a falsehood. Thanks for pointing this out. 👍