Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68124 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2018, 05:23:40 PM »
Advertisement
Himself. He was a cool customer as the Dallas Police and FBI observed.

Isn't it amazing how Oswald can be anything to anybody, depending on whatever is required to make a theory work?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: October 13, 2018, 05:23:40 PM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #81 on: October 13, 2018, 08:38:41 PM »
As stated in this quoted post: For me, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter involving DPD Officer ML Baker and TSBD Bldg Superintendent RS Truly with LHO at about 12:31pm CST, indicates a timing problem for the LHO/LGA Theory.

Repeating what you said doesn't really help. You feel there is a timing problem. I asked what that problem was and on what you based your concern. You haven't answered yet.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 09:36:07 PM by Nicholas Turner »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2018, 09:03:56 PM »
Isn't it amazing how Oswald can be anything to anybody, depending on whatever is required to make a theory work?

He's either history's Smartest or Dumbest criminal depending on the day of the week

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: October 13, 2018, 09:03:56 PM »

Offline Alan Hardaker

« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2018, 12:12:56 AM »
There are so many conspiracy theories on offer, it's hard to pick one to support. LBJ did it, CIA bumped him off. The Mob conspired with the FBI etc etc..... bit of a pick 'n' mix conspiracy selection.

I'll go with my original conclusion...Oswald did it. I haven't been persuaded to change my opinion, by anything on here, old or new. Some things make me have a slight rethink like the Mac Wallace fingerprint or one or two discrepancies but there is so much disinformation or vested interest by the parties or lack of corroboration, that I'm not convinced enough to reconsider.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2018, 02:09:16 AM »
It's the exact same evidence the HSCA found so compelling.

Whatever. It is clear that you cannot cite any supporting evidence for LHO being a shooter let alone the only shooter. There is no need to continue.

By the way, the HSCA said that it was very likely that a conspiracy killed JFK. Thanks for responding.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 02:12:24 AM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2018, 02:09:16 AM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2018, 05:37:34 AM »
Whatever. It is clear that you cannot cite any supporting evidence for LHO being a shooter let alone the only shooter. There is no need to continue.

By the way, the HSCA said that it was very likely that a conspiracy killed JFK. Thanks for responding.

I can cite lots of evidence that Oswald was the only shooter. But, I don't think you should be lazy. Read the supporting volumes of HSCA evidence. There
are several volumes. It's all very, very conclusive.

Yes, the HSCA concluded conspiracy but that was based on the acoustics evidence, and that was found by the NAS tp be nothing of the sort.

Offline Micah Mileto

« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2018, 05:49:24 AM »
I can cite lots of evidence that Oswald was the only shooter. But, I don't think you should be lazy. Read the supporting volumes of HSCA evidence. There
are several volumes. It's all very, very conclusive.

Yes, the HSCA concluded conspiracy but that was based on the acoustics evidence, and that was found by the NAS tp be nothing of the sort.

The HSCA's conclusions on the skull photographs is false because it necessitates the entire brain fitting through a skull cavity that is only 5 inches. Since the HSCA contends that both the entry and exit are visible in the same photo, yet the photos show the skull empty, after the brain had been removed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2018, 05:49:24 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2018, 07:08:37 AM »
As stated in a previous post: For me, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter involving DPD Officer ML Baker and TSBD Bldg Superintendent RS Truly with LHO at about 12:31pm CST, indicates a timing problem for the LHO/LGA Theory.
Timing is used to refer to the time at which something happens or is planned to happen, or to the length of time something takes.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:23:15 AM by Larry Trotter »