Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68315 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2019, 09:47:15 PM »
Advertisement
Rob,

In addition to your own opinions, do you express others peoples' statements that can actually stand up to fact-checking/verification?

As to why KHRUSHCHEV wanted JFK dead, read the page in Riebling's book that I laboriously typed out for you and posted on this forum, Rob.

Then try to refute the points that Riebling and one of his soruces, Deryabin, make therein.

-- Tommy  :)

So you still have nothing. For if you did, you would have no problem citing it. I am not going to do *your* work.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #360 on: January 10, 2019, 09:47:15 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #361 on: January 10, 2019, 09:50:46 PM »
Nonsense. And did you ever go to my link and find out why the investigators did the paraffin test on Oswald, even though they knew such tests were too erratic to be used as evidence?* No of course you didn't.

Hint: What would you brainiacs do if the investigators hadn't done any paraffin tests at all re Oswald?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/factoid2.htm

*I asked you that in late November, btw.. what's the holdup, RoboCall?

Typical LNer ploy. You made the claim, not me. The authorities acted as if the paraffin test was reliable at first. In fact, they called it the "conerstone" of their case.

They wouldn't have administered it if they thought that it was worthless as you claimed.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2019, 02:15:24 AM »
So you still have nothing. For if you did, you would have no problem citing it. [...]

Dear Rob,

I not only cited it, but I actually typed it out for you to read.

Admit it, Rob, it's just too gosh-darned painful for you, and you're embarrassed that you're unable to refute the points that Riebling and Deryabin make in that one page of text.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   :)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 02:26:05 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #362 on: January 11, 2019, 02:15:24 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #363 on: January 11, 2019, 06:22:18 AM »
Typical LNer ploy. You made the claim, not me. The authorities acted as if the paraffin test was reliable at first. In fact, they called it the "conerstone" of their case.

They wouldn't have administered it if they thought that it was worthless as you claimed.

I don't use ploys in any area of my life.

You are the one failing to man-up
To wit: You said in November:

So again, why was it administered? And, why was the result of his hand test told to the media if it was useless?

I posted you the link (to the information as to why the tests were done although inadmissible as evidence) 2 months ago, and yet you stubbornly refuse to acknowledge it. Why is that?   

Firearm Factoids_Paraffin Tests
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/factoid2.htm
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:25:56 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2019, 06:44:10 AM »
... the James DiNobrainio, who at one time in the distant past was a huge fan of the late William Cooper, and who was an open supporter of "The Driver Shot JFK" lunatic theory.

Now that explains a few things. I thought he was wacky but that really is OTT and off the planet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #364 on: January 11, 2019, 06:44:10 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #365 on: January 27, 2019, 06:51:10 PM »
Tracy,

On my personal evolution chart, I've gone from believing that the "evil, evil, evil" CIA killed JFK, to entertaining the idea that Oswald did it by himself, to my current position that Nikita Khrushchev and/or Fidel Castro did the foul deed.

Or maybe, as Ion Pacepa says, Oswald was programmed to be an assassin during his 2.5 year sojourn in the USSR, and was sent back to the U.S. in June 1962 to kill JFK.

(Pacepa says Khruschev got "cold feet" and tried to call the mission off, but was unable to do so, and Oswald, like the Energizer Rabbit, just kept right on a-goin'...)

I started moving in the general direction that the Ruskies and/or The Bearded One may have done it while reading Tennent H. Bagley's 2007 book "Spy Wars," his 2014 pdf "Ghosts of the Spy Wars," and Mark Riebling's 1994 book "Wedge: The Secret War Between the FBI and CIA" a couple of years ago, and my suspicions were reinforced by recollecting the 2014 Russian invasion of Ukraine, and witnesing the "active measures counterintelligence" operations that installed "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president.

But my real epiphany came a few months ago when it dawned on me that the KGB triple-agent that recently-fired head of CIA counterintelligence James Angleton referred to as "Byetkov*?" in his June, 1975, Church Committee testimony, and as "another hangnail" in his February, 1976, testimony, respectively, must have been the (mysteriously well-paid) Soviet Embassy security guard, Ivan Obyedkov (pronounced "ah-bee-ED-cough"), who "volunteered" the WW III Virus-inducing name "Kostikov" to Oswald (or, more likely, to a KGB impersonator -- Nikolai Leonov?) over the phone on 10/01/63. (Which "virus" caused Armegeddon-fearing and egg-on-face-fearing FBI to coverup, after 11/22/63, all of the evidence implicating the Soviets and/or the Cubans in the assassination.)

That, plus the fact that another KGB triple-agent, Aleksei Kulak (Hoover's "Fedora") had already implicated (with witting or unwitting help from KGB agent Oleg Brykin and FBI double-agent Guenter Schulz) KGB officer Valeriy Kostikov as a Department 13 "wet affairs" officer.

-- Tommy 

PS  In a recent Facebook private message conversation I had with Bill Simpich, he agreed with my assessment that Angleton's triple-agent "Byetkov*?" must have been Ivan Obyedkov .

Edited and bumped for all of you gullible KGB-lovers / CIA-haters out there.

LOL

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy   :)

PS  As to why Khrushchev would have wanted JFK dead, read chapter ten ("Sinister Implications") of Riebling's Wedge.
https://archive.org/details/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity/page/n2
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 08:29:25 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #366 on: January 28, 2019, 08:53:28 PM »
Dear Baby Dolan,

Nope, it took me about twenty years to wade through all that other garbage and finally see the light, so now I'm goin' all the way with Khruschev and Castro.

Three questions:

1) Did you ever figure out who Duran's  and Azcue's "Blond Oswald" was?

(Sandy Larsen thinks the evil, evil, evil CIA sent a short, blond, blue-eyed, skinny, suit-wearing, very thin-faced, 35 year-old Nikolai Leonov look-alike down there to make it look as though the Kremlin was behind the assassination. LOL!)

2) Have you always been borderline inarticulate?

3) Have you always hated the CIA?  Did Oliver Stone's JFK do that to you?  Jumbo Duh's propaganda?

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)

'borderline inarticulate'

You mean like Trump?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #366 on: January 28, 2019, 08:53:28 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #367 on: January 28, 2019, 09:08:49 PM »
'borderline inarticulate'

You mean like Trump?

Bill,

Yup.

-- Mudd Wrassler Tommy  :)
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:08:11 AM by Thomas Graves »