Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68231 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2018, 11:56:15 PM »
Advertisement
Of course I can. That is why I wrote a book! I don't think I want to post 272 pages
on this forum.

So you're just marketing here then.

I don't think I want to shell out 17 bucks and wade through 272 pages of "the WC and HSCA concluded....".  We can read thousands of pages of that right here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2018, 11:56:15 PM »

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2018, 12:24:05 AM »
So you're just marketing here then.

I don't think I want to shell out 17 bucks and wade through 272 pages of "the WC and HSCA concluded....".  We can read thousands of pages of that right here.

Well, the Kindle version is only $9.99. :) But there is more to it than quotes from the WC and HSCA. It is a great story and an intellectual journey.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2018, 02:28:00 AM »
What double standard?

Edit: I meant no, you aren't right, not no I have no problem supporting speculation by the WC. So no double standards.

So you are saying that you do NOT support the WC's conclusion?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2018, 02:28:00 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2018, 02:32:44 AM »
I don't explain every discrepancy. Professional investigators (police, FBI) know that in any case there will be anomalies. In a case with millions of pieces of information like the JFK case, there are probably thousands of things that are "outliers." Completely normal.

Yeah, except these anomalies occurred in official documents. So this is nomal?

Quote on

Whether you buy into the ?two Oswald? theory or not you have to admit something strange was going on when you read the various documents in the twenty-six volumes of exhibits the Warren Commission (WC) gave us.

Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) had a constantly changing height.  On his Marine Corps paperwork he is listed as 5?11?. On his Albert Schweitzer College application he is listed as 5?11?.  In a July 1962 FBI interview by agent John Fain he is listed as 5?11? (CE-823 p. 730). His Selective Service card listed his height as 5?11?. On his 1959 (CE-1114) and 1963 (Cadigan ex. 10) passport applications he is listed a 5?11?. But, on his Texas Employment Commission application; Texas Driver License application (CE-426) and on the autopsy report he is listed as 5?9?.  Something does NOT add up here. Either you are 5?9? or 5?11?, but you can?t be BOTH.

The story of his eyes is even more bizarre. On his USMC fingerprint card (CE-635) his eyes are listed as hazel. On his Selective Service classification (CE-796, 797) his eyes are listed as grey.

(As a side note, can any WC defender show me a 1963 era Selective Service Card with a PICTURE on it? I have read that in 1963 there was NO picture attached so I am wondering why LHO has one.)

Also in a July 1962 FBI report by agent John Fain (CE-823 p. 731); his passport applications for 1959 (CE-1114) and 1963 (Cadigan  ex. 10) his eyes are listed as grey.

On his subsequent Selective Service Card (CE-1944 p. 743) his eyes have become blue. Also in a May 1962 FBI report by the SAME John Fain (CE-821, p. 706) his eyes are listed as blue!  Two months later they would become grey! He would also CUT THE DIFFERENCE in height and make LHO 5?10?!

If you look at an Immigration and Naturalization Service document from the State Department (CE-980, p. 388) you will see LHO?s eyes are again listed as blue.  Ditto the third height for him ? 5?10?. In a October 31, 1963, FBI report (CE- 826, p. 762) Milton Kaack lists LHO?s eyes as BLUE-HAZEL!

If we look at the USMC health record of LHO we will get another combination of his previous eye colors. In the Donabedian exhibit 1 (19H 584) you will see the color grey mentioned, but if you go to another page (19H 615) you will see the color blue listed in the SAME HEALTH RECORD! What caused this?

Finally, we get another color from journalist Aline Mosby who interviewed LHO in Russia.  If you go to CE-1385, p. 702 you will see her comment, ?As he spoke he held his mouth stiffly and nearly closed. His jaw was rigid. Behind his BROWN EYES I felt a certain coolness.? (Emphasis added)

Oh boy, NOW we have a ?brown eye boy!?

Why did the WC NOT investigate any of this to see what was going on? Surely this many variations cannot be simply chalked up to error.

These statements sink the WC?s conclusion because they open the door for the possibility of others (or one other) portraying LHO.  There is much more too.

Quote off

Sure.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 02:35:49 AM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2018, 02:42:44 AM »

Well, the Kindle version is only $9.99. :) But there is more to it than quotes from the WC and HSCA. It is a great story and an intellectual journey.

Stories and "intellectual journies" are needed when you have NO supporting evidence I guess.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2018, 02:42:44 AM »

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2018, 10:11:23 AM »
So you are saying that you do NOT support the WC's conclusion?

I have explained my position before. Although the WC was flawed and made mistakes I, on balance, accept the conclusion that LHO was a lone gunman and that there was no conspiracy before the act. There was, I believe, an attempt to cover up mistakes and hide certain things by the FBI & CIA and others. The question was did I support the speculation of the WC, and I said no because where there is unsupported speculation I do not take it as fact. Saying this is different from saying that the conclusion of the WC is generally correct in my view.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2018, 05:08:03 PM »
The problem is that the conclusion that LHO committed the crime relies upon unsupported speculation.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2018, 05:08:03 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2018, 07:45:41 PM »
The problem is that the conclusion that LHO committed the crime relies upon unsupported speculation.
I believe it was DPD Chief JesseCurry that said, paraphrasing, "We cannot place LeeHarveyOswald in that window with that rifle at that time"! And,some half century later, we still have basically two theories about the Murder of JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr. The LeeHarveyOswald LoneGunmanAssassin Theory, and the JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr AssassinationConspiracy Theory.
The WarrenCommission conclusion points toward the LHO/LGA Theory. However, the HouseAssassinationsCommittee conclusion points toward at least the possibility of the JFKSr/AC Theory.

For me, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter involving DPD Officer ML Baker and TSBD Bldg Superintendent RS Truly with LHO at about 12:31pm CST, indicates a timing problem for the LHO/LGA Theory.
I have to conclude that many, many questions could have been answered long ago, had LeeHarveyOswald been alive to stand trial, instead of being murdered on 11/24/'63, while in DallasPolice custody and being about to be transferred to the DallasCounty Jail.