Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 67898 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #296 on: November 27, 2018, 05:01:18 AM »
Advertisement
I assume that you, like most members of JFK Assassination Blog Forums, are a believer that the CIA killed JFK and scapegoated Oswald for it.

If so, do you believe the evil, evil, evil CIA didn't care where Oswald was working on 11/22/63?

Are you asking me or Rob? If me then you ought to understand that I don't believe there was a conspiracy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: November 27, 2018, 05:01:18 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #297 on: November 27, 2018, 05:24:17 AM »
Rob,

What did the Kremlin gain by assassinating JFK?

You mean other than the deleterious effects the hordes of Mark Lane and Oliver Stone, et al.-inspired CTers have had on our country over the years through their unwitting spreading of what boils down to anti-CIA, anti-FBI, anti-Military, and anti-Federal government Ruskie propaganda for fifty years now, all of which unfortunately prepared the way for KGB-boy Putin and his lackey-agent Assange to install, through yet another "active measures" campaign, Russian Mafia mobbed-up, "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president?

Or do you mean the things Mark Riebling writes about in his 1994 book, "Wedge"?

If the latter, then why don't you just read the two pages of that book that I suggested to you?

LOL

--  Tommy   :)

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2018, 06:25:19 AM »
Have you ever considered that they didn't?

How long was LHO employed at the TSBD before the planning of JFK's parade route commenced let alone finalised?

You are barking up the wrong tree.

https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-2.html#intro

The plan to visit Texas had been under consideration for about a year prior to the event. The basic decision on the November trip to Texas was made at a meeting of President Kennedy, Vice President Johnson, and Governor Connally on June 5, 1963 (See link above)

Oswald was hired on October 15

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2018, 06:25:19 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #299 on: November 27, 2018, 07:34:54 AM »
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-2.html#intro

The plan to visit Texas had been under consideration for about a year prior to the event. The basic decision on the November trip to Texas was made at a meeting of President Kennedy, Vice President Johnson, and Governor Connally on June 5, 1963 (See link above)

Oswald was hired on October 15

Advance preparations for President Kennedy's visit to Dallas were primarily the responsibility of two Secret Service agents: Special Agent Winston G. Lawson, a member of the White House detail who acted as the advance agent, and Forrest V. Sorrels, special agent in charge of the Dallas office. Both agents were advised of the trip on November 4. Lawson received a tentative schedule of the Texas trip on November 8 ...  he was told that 45 minutes had been allotted for a motorcade procession from Love Field to the luncheon site. Lawson was not specifically instructed to select the parade route, but he understood that this was one of his functions. Even before the Trade Mart had been definitely selected, Lawson and Sorrels began to consider the best motorcade route from Love Field to the Trade Mart. On November 14, Lawson and Sorrels attended a meeting at Love Field and on their return to Dallas drove over the route which Sorrels believed best suited for the proposed motorcade.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/route.htm

Oswald had been in the job for a month before that meeting at Love Field.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:36:56 AM by Steve Howsley »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #300 on: November 27, 2018, 06:21:03 PM »
Have you ever considered that they didn't?

How long was LHO employed at the TSBD before the planning of JFK's parade route commenced let alone finalised?

You are barking up the wrong tree.

Steve, we're dealing here with someone who's either putting us on big time or tries to place a square peg in a round hole for a living.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: November 27, 2018, 06:21:03 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #301 on: November 27, 2018, 11:11:42 PM »
I assume that you, like most members of JFK Assassination Blog Forums, are a believer that the CIA killed JFK and scapegoated Oswald for it.

If so, do you believe the evil, evil, evil CIA didn't care where Oswald was working on 11/22/63?

Is there an answer in there? What did the Russians gain from having JFK killed as you claim? Will you answer that question or not?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #302 on: November 27, 2018, 11:15:02 PM »
Rob,

What did the Kremlin gain by assassinating JFK?

You mean other than the deleterious effects the hordes of Mark Lane and Oliver Stone, et al.-inspired CTers have had on our country over the years through their unwitting spreading of what boils down to anti-CIA, anti-FBI, anti-Military, and anti-Federal government Ruskie propaganda for fifty years now, all of which unfortunately prepared the way for KGB-boy Putin and his lackey-agent Assange to install, through yet another "active measures" campaign, Russian Mafia mobbed-up, "useful idiot" Donald Trump as our president?

Or do you mean the things Mark Riebling writes about in his 1994 book, "Wedge"?

If the latter, then why don't you just read the two pages of that book that I suggested to you?

LOL

--  Tommy   :)

So you really have no idea what they would have gained by having JFK removed. Got it. JFK had a good relationship with Khrushchev so you need to do better than Oliver Stone and Mark Lane Tommy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: November 27, 2018, 11:15:02 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #303 on: November 28, 2018, 12:21:22 AM »

Caprio condescendingly wrote:

So you really have no idea what they (the Soviets) would have gained by having JFK removed. Got it. JFK had a good relationship with Khrushchev so you need to do better than Oliver Stone and Mark Lane(,) Tommy.

My reply:

Rob,

Are you really too lazy to read that page (plus a smidgen) in the digital version of the book that I posted for you?

Can't find it?

-- Tommy  :)

PS  Here's the link, again, and below it -- the original post with the chapter title and the page numbers listed (slightly edited to make it easier for you to understand).

https://archive.org/details/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity/page/n1

(Caprio had written ...)

"But, JFK had a good relationship with Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev so why would the KGB want him dead?"

(I had replied ...)

Rob,

That's what I thought, too, until I read Bagley's "Spy Wars" and "Ghosts of the Spy Wars," got a handle (so-to-speak) on 90-plus years of KGB (and CHEKA, and OGPU, and NKVD, and FSB, and SVR, and ... etc, etc) Active Measures Counterintelligence Ops (since 1959 artfully interwoven with Strategic/Operational Deception Counterintelligence Operations), and then read Chapter 10 ("Sinister Implications") of Mark Riebling's "Wedge: The Secret War Between The FBI and CIA."

What really caught my attention was the equivalent of one page of text that starts in the middle of page 391 on my laptop/android, and ends at the bottom of 392.

Here's how it begins: "But what would the Soviets possibly gain from Kennedy's death that would be worth the risk of retaliation?" 

Hopefully you can find it.  If not, then maybe someday I'll laboriously type out that one page of text for you, here.

https://archive.org/details/WedgeFromPearlHarborTo911HowTheSecretWarBetweenTheFBIAndCIAHasEndangeredNationalSecurity/page/n1

-- Tommy   :)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 03:43:48 AM by Thomas Graves »