Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 9214 times)

Offline Steve Howsley

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2018, 06:22:08 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If it was, why wasn't Garrison sued or reprimanded?

I can recommend a good book that might get you up to speed. It's called:

I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2018, 06:22:08 AM »

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2018, 09:34:10 AM »
"In a 1992 interview, Edward Haggerty, who was the judge at the Clay Shaw trial, stated: "I believe he [Shaw] was lying to the jury. Of course, the jury probably believed him. But I think Shaw put a good con job on the jury."

In On the Trail of the Assassins, Garrison states that Shaw had an "...extensive international role as an employee of the CIA." In the September 1969 issue of Penthouse, Shaw denied that he had had any connection with the CIA.

During a 1979 libel suit involving the book Coup D'Etat In America, Richard Helms, former director of the CIA, testified under oath that Shaw had been a part-time contact of the Domestic Contact Service of the CIA, where Shaw volunteered information from his travels abroad, mostly to Latin America. Like Shaw, 150,000 Americans (businessmen, and journalists, etc.) had provided such information to the DCS by the mid-1970s. In February 2003, the CIA released documents pertaining to an earlier inquiry from the Assassination Records Review Board about QKENCHANT, a CIA project used to provide security approvals on non-CIA personnel, that indicated Shaw had obtained a "five Agency" clearance in March 1949."

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2018, 01:14:07 PM »
Again rubbish...Shaw was eventually admitted by Helms to be CIA meaning Garrison had him on perjury...Shaw knew about the assassination in advance and was in California during the assassination...It is in DiEugenio's 'Destiny Betrayed'... A crooked Louisiana judge kept Garrison from getting the proof that Clay Bertran was Clay Shaw...

Two witnesses seeing the gunpowder residue-free Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room very much does overturn any framing of Oswald being done on the 6th floor...

In any real world investigation, as opposed to the investigations done on Internet forums, the sniper's nest evidence (and other evidence) outweighs the statements of 2 persons. But only in the CT world do you throw out everything and accept those 2 witnesses. Same with the Dallas doctors. You have groups of witnesses who differ so you go to the autopsy photos and x-rays to determine the truth. But not here. In the CT universe, you pick and choose which witness you wish to believe and then claim (without proof) that the autopsy evidence is faked. Real investigations don't work that way.

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2018, 01:21:06 PM »
No, the unsupported claims against LHO are well-known, but the evidence isn't. That is the problem as most people only hear the unsupported claims over and over again.

You wouldn't be so shy in citing the evidence IF you believed what you wrote.

Some people here are using the strategy that if you repeat something long enough, that the evidence against LHO is "unsupported", it becomes a fact. The Dallas police, the FBI and the HSCA didn't believe my "claims" were unsupported. As far as "citing" evidence, I have posted a link that lays out the case against LHO in a concise manner so that is unnecessary. Now, maybe you guys will get together and form a group that takes your "evidence" to the proper authorities and presents them with a unified theory. Oh that's right-you don't have one you're just fooling around on the Internet.

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2018, 01:37:42 PM »
"As recently as last May 2013, a writer named Donald H. Carpenter self-published a biography of Clay Shaw in which he repeats the disinformation that CIA utilized Shaw only for debriefings, as a “source” of no greater importance than many others. A CIA document dated 1992 tells a different story. This document, issuing from CIA’s History Review Staff, or Historical Review Group, among its PROJFILES at once demolishes the defenders of Clay Shaw. Of course it begins with a disclaimer: Nothing was found in the records, CIA writes, “that indicates any CIA role in the Kennedy assassination or assassination conspiracy (if there was one) or any CIA involvement with Oswald.”

CIA’s History Staff chief, J. Kenneth McDonald, then continues with this jaw dropping line: “These records do reveal, however, that Clay Shaw was a highly paid CIA contract source until 1956.” The key words are “highly paid” and “contract.” Shaw may not have been a 9 to 5 “employee,” but he certainly enjoyed a complex relationship with that Agency."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2018, 01:37:42 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2018, 03:44:44 PM »
Garrison and Mark Lane are both dealt with in the book. Garrison's "investigation" was a major miscarriage of justice and he was eventually blocked from any further action against Shaw by a court decision. Minority witness statements do not trump the sniper's nest evidence which places LHO on the sixth floor as the shooter.

What sniper's nest evidence places LHO on the sixth floor as the shooter?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2018, 03:45:58 PM »
Oswald was taken back in for a sweater because they plotters were working closely on the timing of getting Ruby through the alley way door to kill him...

There's 4 witnesses to Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room either just prior to or just after the shooting...I recently found a new witness in Sarah Stanton...Her relatives provided a previously unrevealed new witnessing by Stanton where she saw Oswald by the lunch room just before the shooting, therefore corroborating Carolyn Arnold's witnessing...

False.  Her relatives never said "by the lunch room" or "just before the shooting".  Doyle fabricated that.

Offline W. Tracy Parnell

« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2018, 04:15:40 PM »
What sniper's nest evidence places LHO on the sixth floor as the shooter?

There you go again John, pretending evidence doesn't exist. I already posted a link to Von Pein's website where LHO's guilt is summarized. I think you are really aware of the evidence and I am likewise aware of the counter arguments which I reject. Anyway, the point here is to discuss Litwin's book and I think we have done that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2018, 04:15:40 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2018, 05:03:18 PM »
There you go again John, pretending evidence doesn't exist. I already posted a link to Von Pein's website where LHO's guilt is summarized.

I never said that "evidence doesn't exist".  I'm asking you to justify your claim that "sniper's nest evidence places LHO on the sixth floor as the shooter".  What evidence?  Mark Valenti is right:  posting a link to Von Pein is a copout, as is Fred's "read the HSCA".

I think you are really aware of the evidence and I am likewise aware of the counter arguments which I reject.

It's because I'm aware of the evidence that I know your claim that "sniper's nest evidence places LHO on the sixth floor as the shooter" is fallacious.  Otherwise, you would be specific about what sniper's nest evidence that is.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #289 on: November 10, 2018, 12:00:12 AM »
Garbage...The evidence against Oswald has been progressively headed downhill ever since the first day it wasn't believed...Mark Lane shredded the case and exposed a rush to judgment as soon as the Commission tried to peddle its frame-up...Jim Garrison was on to the conspiracy before CIA illegally frustrated his investigation...

The real evidence is pointing to Oswald being the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots and FBI covering up the real statements of Sarah Stanton and Carolyn Arnold who both saw him there...Oswald was virgin negative on his cheek for gunpowder residue which alone exonerates him from killing Kennedy...CIA murdered Oswald before this could be proven...

Mark Lane LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #289 on: November 10, 2018, 12:00:12 AM »