Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 68167 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #264 on: November 12, 2018, 05:37:06 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: November 12, 2018, 05:37:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #265 on: November 12, 2018, 05:42:58 PM »
You say you are "aware" of the evidence which implies I am unaware. Let me ask you, was the Warren Commission unaware of the evidence? How about the HSCA and the FBI? The same evidence you reject they found very compelling so perhaps it is just the way you are interpreting that evidence.

Or perhaps the way they did.

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #266 on: November 12, 2018, 08:04:51 PM »
Or perhaps the way they did.

So John Iacoletti has uncovered  a conspiracy that was invisible to the WC, HSCA, Vincent Bugliosi and the FBI. Well, at least you don't lack self-confidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: November 12, 2018, 08:04:51 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #267 on: November 12, 2018, 08:29:18 PM »

So John Iacoletti has uncovered  a conspiracy that was invisible to the WC, HSCA, Vincent Bugliosi and the FBI. Well, at least you don't lack self-confidence.

Didn't the HSCA say that JFK was probably assassinated due to a conspiracy?

WC, Bugliosi and FBI birds of a feather?

Online W. Tracy Parnell

• W. Tracy Parnell Debunking JFK Conspiracy Theories
« Reply #268 on: November 12, 2018, 08:37:14 PM »
Didn't the HSCA say that JFK was probably assassinated due to a conspiracy?

WC, Bugliosi and FBI birds of a feather?

Yes, but I'm sure you know why they said that. It was the long since invalidated acoustics "evidence."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: November 12, 2018, 08:37:14 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #269 on: November 12, 2018, 08:58:36 PM »
The accused LoneGunmanAssassin of US President JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr(1917-1963), LeeHarveyOswald(1939-1963), who was also accused of critically wounding Tx Governor JohnBowdenConnallyJr(1917-1993), and as well, the murder of DPD Officer JD Tippit(1924-1963), in the Oak Cliff section of Dallas, not far from DealeyPlaza, was never to face a trial by his peers, with legal representation, and therefor never convicted of any crime occurring on 11/22/'63. Although The President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, aka The WarrenCommission, concluded LeeHarveyOswald to be a LoneGunmanAssassin, it was not a conviction, but to me similar to an indictment. And, the said conclusion, at least to me, is indicative of LeeHarveyOswald as a LoneGunmanAssassin being itself, a theory.
 And, it is my well considered conclusion, that just because someone has chosen to believe the LeeHarveyOswald as a LoneGunman AssassinTheory, said choice is not justification for their being labeled a 'freak'!

Those of us that have chosen not to embrace the LeeHarveyOswald as a LoneGunmanAssassinTheory, simply put, also in my well studied developed conclusion, said choice is not justification for our being labeled a 'freak'!
Speaking for myself, I do embrace the conclusion that most likely, A Conspiracy To Murder US President JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr by Assassination occurred in Dallas' DealeyPlaza on 11/22/'63, and caused the death of our ElectedPresident, at about 12:30pm, CST. And, simply put, I have to conclude that just because someone has chosen to embrace The Conspiracy To Murder US President JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr By AssassinationTheory, as do I, said choice is not justification for us to be labeled a 'freak'!
For anyone who has chosen to not embrace The Conspiracy To Murder US President JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr by Assassination Theory, as well and absolutely said choice does not provide justification for them being labeled a 'freak'!
At this point, and likely forever, any conclusion as to the reasoning for murder in the death USP Kennedy, has to be a theory. And that, of course, is a conclusion.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 03:11:26 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #270 on: November 12, 2018, 10:46:06 PM »
So John Iacoletti has uncovered  a conspiracy that was invisible to the WC, HSCA, Vincent Bugliosi and the FBI.

What gave you that silly idea?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: November 12, 2018, 10:46:06 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #271 on: November 13, 2018, 04:25:23 AM »
So again, why was it administered? And, why was the result of his hand test told to the media if it was useless?

I guess Bill Chapman can't answer my questions.