Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)  (Read 11473 times)

Online Rob Caprio

Re: I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 04:42:33 AM »
Another denier pretending to offer sincere justification of the Warren Report while ignoring all the serious evidence for conspiracy...Kennedy's brain alone is pure evidence of a conspiracy...

The fact that the WC's evidence doesn't support their claims indicates that a cover-up took place and this shows that a conspiracy was in play.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 04:44:40 AM by Rob Caprio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2018, 04:42:33 AM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2018, 05:01:25 AM »
If you are really curious, then read my book.

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2018, 05:02:37 AM »
So you can't cite specific evidence for your about face?

Of course I can. That is why I wrote a book! I don't think I want to post 272 pages
on this forum.

Online Brian Doyle

I Was a Teenage JFK Conspiracy Freak (new book)
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2018, 07:52:48 AM »

Why would I want to waste my time? JFK's assassination was a highly organized coup d'etat...Oswald was in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots...This spring I uncovered new witnessing to Oswald being in that location from Sarah Stanton's relatives..

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2018, 03:24:07 PM »

No thanks. I have not met a "convert" yet that could cite specific evidence that caused their conversion.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2018, 03:24:07 PM »

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #25 on: October 09, 2018, 03:26:13 PM »
Of course I can. That is why I wrote a book! I don't think I want to post 272 pages
on this forum.

No one is asking you to. The evidence has exhibit numbers. Simply cite a number or two.

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2018, 04:54:58 PM »
No one is asking you to. The evidence has exhibit numbers. Simply cite a number or two.

I am not going to simply cite a number of two. I wrote a whole book about
why I moved from believing in conspiracy to knowing that Lee Harvey Oswald
was the lone gunman. Look, don't read my book. It's not for you. That is obvious.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2018, 05:20:40 PM »
I am not going to simply cite a number of two. I wrote a whole book about
why I moved from believing in conspiracy to knowing that Lee Harvey Oswald
was the lone gunman. Look, don't read my book. It's not for you. That is obvious.

There's been a transparently formulaic CIA memo-like device that appears repeatedly of persons claiming to once have been a conspiracy believer but now having come to their senses with the real Warren Commission evidence...It's as phony as a 3 dollar bill and doesn't work just like the original official story...These characters adopt the position of sincere friend coming to you with the genuine low-down but then proceed to enter the same old Von Pein-like BS and evidence avoidance...

Translation of the above quote by Litwin:  "I don't really believe in what I'm writing so I'm not really pushing it"...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2018, 05:20:40 PM »

Offline Fred Litwin

« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2018, 06:02:50 PM »
There's been a transparently formulaic CIA memo-like device that appears repeatedly of persons claiming to once have been a conspiracy believer but now having come to their senses with the real Warren Commission evidence...It's as phony as a 3 dollar bill and doesn't work just like the original official story...These characters adopt the position of sincere friend coming to you with the genuine low-down but then proceed to enter the same old Von Pein-like BS and evidence avoidance...

Translation of the above quote by Litwin:  "I don't really believe in what I'm writing so I'm not really pushing it"...

Thank you for the translation!  How on earth could I get by without someone like you translating what I write.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2018, 06:21:13 PM »
Thank you for the translation!  How on earth could I get by without someone like you translating what I write.

Not to be taken seriously...The recent Armstrong article on Westbrook cracks the case...Westbrook and Croy were in car #207 and Earlene Roberts got the number of the patrol car correct (it was right outside her window)...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2018, 06:21:13 PM »

Support The Forum - Make A Small Donation