Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Celebs and Fams of Kennedy, MLK Demand New Probes  (Read 5783 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Celebs and Fams of Kennedy, MLK Demand New Probes
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2019, 04:01:10 AM »
Advertisement
Denis, I use an image of the original Skull & Bones Tomb as an avatar. It is tempting to view Yale/Harvard vs Trump and almost everyone else.
I am going with believing what I see happening in front of me (Helsinki 2018) and in the U.S. case it is not a matter of refusing to accept the consequences of
the will of the majority.

In the final count, Hillary Clinton's lead in the popular vote of the 2016 presidential election was nearly three million votes. According to the independent, non-partisan Cook Political Report, Clinton's final tally came in at 65,844,610, compared to Donald Trump's 62,979,636, with a difference of 2,864,974.Dec 20, 2016
Hillary Clinton's Final Popular Vote Lead Is 2.8 Million | Time
http://time.com/4608555/hillary-clinton-popular-vote-final/
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 04:32:52 AM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2019, 04:01:10 AM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2019, 02:52:21 PM »
Truly excellent post Robert, So well written. I attempted to write a rebuttal to Tom's post several times, in the end, I gave up. I knew exactly what I wanted to say but I just didn't have the eloquence nor the vocabulary to string it together. You've written exactly what I wanted to say word for word. It was really quite uncanny to read it. Well done Robert, I truly admire your penmanship, I wish I had half your skills.
Your fathers absolutely right concerning the first referendum, we were told it would make trading easier, be good for the economy and make travelling around Europe simpler, that was basicly it! What was there not to like? Of course we voted YES. We were tricked and deliberately misled. I did not, would not have voted YES had I have known what I was truly signing up for. As for Putin influencing the Brexit/Trump vote..I just can't believe someone with Tom's obvious intelligence would fall for this BS! The people of GB and the USA were conned and kept in check for decades by the powers that be with the 'REDS UNDER THE BED' nonsense, it seems many are falling for it all over again. Brexit and Trump 'won' because the majority of the voters voted for it/him, it's as simple as that and whether we like the result or not, if both countries want to remain democratic, the results must stand without 'outside influences' being used as an excuse to undermine the votes.
Thanks again for the great post Robert, respect to you.

Well worth reading again.  These are Strange Times we exist in, or perhaps, exist out of. +

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2019, 04:26:39 PM »
Thanks for the compliments Denis. I am sure you, like me, have engaged a few hundred or more discussions about Brexit lately. So at the moment I've got a lot of thoughts going on in my head about what's happening. It gets really frustrating when someone just throws it out there that Brexit was not really something THE PEOPLE, the everyday folk wanted to happen.(not aimed at Tom). Or whenever I hear the well used "What about the younger generation, Brexit is depriving them of a future" ...wtf are they even on about? What they are forgetting, what David Cameron & Conservative party obviously miscalculated, is that people like you and my dad were the young people that originally participated in the first referendum and have harbored voter regret.

----------------------------------------

@Tom My perspective on Brexit definitely comes from loyalty to my family history. My standpoint is probably a bit antiquated (I'm nearing 40 though). Both sides of my parents families originate from a little town, called Malmesbury, and its surrounding villages, in Wiltshire, -- South West England. It's rural and very traditional area that was one of the last places in England to be connected to the water, electric, sewage system, believe it or not. My fathers family side has commoner status in Malmesbury. Freemen. They're entitled to an ancient form of social welfare set up by King ?thelstan in the 10th century. ?thelstan granted forever that the townsmen of Malmesbury have an area of land to house and graze animals for their loyalty in following him up north to the Battle of Brunanburh.

From wikipedia -

"At the Battle of Brunanburh in 937, King Athelstan of Wessex defeated an army of northern English and Scots and made a claim to become the first 'King of All England'. Helped by many men from Malmesbury, in gratitude he gave the townsfolk their freedom, along with 600 hides of land to the south of the town. The status of freemen of Malmesbury was passed down through the generations and remains to this day. It is likely, however, that the title of freeman, or commoner, was given to tradesmen and craftsmen coming into the town during the early Middle Ages, so the claim of direct lineage from the men who fought with King Athelstan to the present day commoners is unlikely, though possible. Since at least the 17th century, however, the right has been only handed down from father to son or son-in-law. There is a maximum of 280 commoners. The organisation is said to be the 'most exclusive club' in the world, as to enter it one has to be born to a freeman or marry the daughter of one."

And that promise to the people of Malmesbury does still remain. About 10 years ago my mum's cousin fell on hard times when her husband died, she was able to claim commoner status, she was fortunate to qualify for one of the homes (very cheap rent) on the land ?thelstan granted to the people. The local council authority has honored a very antiquated rule. Pretty cool!

Ancient ritual and power structure that was still conducting affairs until relatively recently.

http://www.athelstanmuseum.org.uk/governance_warden_freemen.html

http://www.athelstanmuseum.org.uk/governance_commoners.html

To some, a secret society, secret oaths and to secret proceedings, even within a small town like Malmesbury.

A distant relative of my nans Maurice B Clark he had to flee Malmesbury in 1847. He was 20 at the time. According to his surviving American family (who we're in touch with all these years later) Maurice witnessed the local drunken copper dishing out some injustice to a market trader and apparently decided to knock the copper spark out in the town square. Maurice's parents scraped the money together quicksmart and packed him off to America to avoid certain jail time. Maurice settled in Ohio. He studied at Folsom's college with a young John D Rockefeller. Maurice and John D went into business together creating the early version of Standard Oil -- they created $500,000 of trade in their first year. John D eventually bought Maurice and his brother's out of company and Maurice remained in the oil industry making millions. Maurice was a prominent abolitionist -- he disliked injustice. He was a vocal suporter of freeing slaves. I often wonder what he'd think about his grandson https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_C._Teagle who seems to have been a not only a traitor but hoping for Hitler's success. Walter Teagle was a member of the Quill and Dagger and Alpha Delta Phi. Took over the oil fields in Iran for Standard oil. He was a director in IG Farben. He was propping up the German war machine with his synthetic oil. He even screwed the USA over and prevented the military accessing exclusive patents owned by Standard oil and IG Farben. I doubt Maurice would have approved of his grandson's actions. It's kinda interesting where the loyalties lie of these secret club type members -- even when faced with the choice of family and nation. My uncle has visited the Teagle family, and they've come to the UK, a couple of times and apparently they're decent enough people. I do worry that the majority of our politicians are members of these secret societies. Some of their actions don't square up. And I think they're capable of selling out almost anything.

In a way it does come back to the Kennedy's. I believe they must have had dealings with secret societies. They were extremely rich kids from political stock.

Maybe the Kennedy's represented a secret society and they just lost out in a turf war?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2019, 04:26:39 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2019, 04:38:56 PM »
Truly excellent post Robert, So well written. I attempted to write a rebuttal to Tom's post several times, in the end, I gave up. I knew exactly what I wanted to say but I just didn't have the eloquence nor the vocabulary to string it together. You've written exactly what I wanted to say word for word. It was really quite uncanny to read it. Well done Robert, I truly admire your penmanship, I wish I had half your skills.
Your fathers absolutely right concerning the first referendum, we were told it would make trading easier, be good for the economy and make travelling around Europe simpler, that was basicly it! What was there not to like? Of course we voted YES. We were tricked and deliberately misled. I did not, would not have voted YES had I have known what I was truly signing up for. As for Putin influencing the Brexit/Trump vote..I just can't believe someone with Tom's obvious intelligence would fall for this BS! The people of GB and the USA were conned and kept in check for decades by the powers that be with the 'REDS UNDER THE BED' nonsense, it seems many are falling for it all over again. Brexit and Trump 'won' because the majority of the voters voted for it/him, it's as simple as that and whether we like the result or not, if both countries want to remain democratic, the results must stand without 'outside influences' being used as an excuse to undermine the votes.
Thanks again for the great post Robert, respect to you.

The people of GB and the USA were conned and kept in check for decades by the powers that be with the 'REDS UNDER THE BED' nonsense, it seems many are falling for it all over again.

They have crawled out from under the bed....Like Bedbugs...  Millions of them....  And they don't want the citizens to have bedbug exterminators ( guns)

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2019, 11:04:26 AM »
Thanks for the compliments Denis. I am sure you, like me, have engaged a few hundred or more discussions about Brexit lately. So at the moment I've got a lot of thoughts going on in my head about what's happening. It gets really frustrating when someone just throws it out there that Brexit was not really something THE PEOPLE, the everyday folk wanted to happen.(not aimed at Tom). Or whenever I hear the well used "What about the younger generation, Brexit is depriving them of a future" ...wtf are they even on about? What they are forgetting, what David Cameron & Conservative party obviously miscalculated, is that people like you and my dad were the young people that originally participated in the first referendum and have harbored voter regret.

----------------------------------------

@Tom My perspective on Brexit definitely comes from loyalty to my family history. My standpoint is probably a bit antiquated (I'm nearing 40 though). Both sides of my parents families originate from a little town, called Malmesbury, and its surrounding villages, in Wiltshire, -- South West England. It's rural and very traditional area that was one of the last places in England to be connected to the water, electric, sewage system, believe it or not. My fathers family side has commoner status in Malmesbury. Freemen. They're entitled to an ancient form of social welfare set up by King ?thelstan in the 10th century. ?thelstan granted forever that the townsmen of Malmesbury have an area of land to house and graze animals for their loyalty in following him up north to the Battle of Brunanburh.

From wikipedia -

"At the Battle of Brunanburh in 937, King Athelstan of Wessex defeated an army of northern English and Scots and made a claim to become the first 'King of All England'. Helped by many men from Malmesbury, in gratitude he gave the townsfolk their freedom, along with 600 hides of land to the south of the town. The status of freemen of Malmesbury was passed down through the generations and remains to this day. It is likely, however, that the title of freeman, or commoner, was given to tradesmen and craftsmen coming into the town during the early Middle Ages, so the claim of direct lineage from the men who fought with King Athelstan to the present day commoners is unlikely, though possible. Since at least the 17th century, however, the right has been only handed down from father to son or son-in-law. There is a maximum of 280 commoners. The organisation is said to be the 'most exclusive club' in the world, as to enter it one has to be born to a freeman or marry the daughter of one."

And that promise to the people of Malmesbury does still remain. About 10 years ago my mum's cousin fell on hard times when her husband died, she was able to claim commoner status, she was fortunate to qualify for one of the homes (very cheap rent) on the land ?thelstan granted to the people. The local council authority has honored a very antiquated rule. Pretty cool!

Ancient ritual and power structure that was still conducting affairs until relatively recently.

http://www.athelstanmuseum.org.uk/governance_warden_freemen.html

http://www.athelstanmuseum.org.uk/governance_commoners.html

To some, a secret society, secret oaths and to secret proceedings, even within a small town like Malmesbury.

A distant relative of my nans Maurice B Clark he had to flee Malmesbury in 1847. He was 20 at the time. According to his surviving American family (who we're in touch with all these years later) Maurice witnessed the local drunken copper dishing out some injustice to a market trader and apparently decided to knock the copper spark out in the town square. Maurice's parents scraped the money together quicksmart and packed him off to America to avoid certain jail time. Maurice settled in Ohio. He studied at Folsom's college with a young John D Rockefeller. Maurice and John D went into business together creating the early version of Standard Oil -- they created $500,000 of trade in their first year. John D eventually bought Maurice and his brother's out of company and Maurice remained in the oil industry making millions. Maurice was a prominent abolitionist -- he disliked injustice. He was a vocal suporter of freeing slaves. I often wonder what he'd think about his grandson https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_C._Teagle who seems to have been a not only a traitor but hoping for Hitler's success. Walter Teagle was a member of the Quill and Dagger and Alpha Delta Phi. Took over the oil fields in Iran for Standard oil. He was a director in IG Farben. He was propping up the German war machine with his synthetic oil. He even screwed the USA over and prevented the military accessing exclusive patents owned by Standard oil and IG Farben. I doubt Maurice would have approved of his grandson's actions. It's kinda interesting where the loyalties lie of these secret club type members -- even when faced with the choice of family and nation. My uncle has visited the Teagle family, and they've come to the UK, a couple of times and apparently they're decent enough people. I do worry that the majority of our politicians are members of these secret societies. Some of their actions don't square up. And I think they're capable of selling out almost anything.

In a way it does come back to the Kennedy's. I believe they must have had dealings with secret societies. They were extremely rich kids from political stock.

Maybe the Kennedy's represented a secret society and they just lost out in a turf war?

Mr. Reeve's post (and Tom's) are well worth consideration.  Did you watch last night's debacle in Parliament?  Oh, Lordy.......  as my Downs' Syndrome friend asked me the other day.....  "What's a Bwexit, Mawk?"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2019, 11:04:26 AM »