Author Topic: Erasing the past to protect a fairytale  (Read 179431 times)

Arjan Hut and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Brian Walker

Re: Erasing the past to protect a fairytale
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 10:36:30 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
""...In January 1995, the Secret Service destroyed presidential protection survey reports for some of President Kennedy's trips in the fall of 1963. The Review Board learned of the destruction approximately one week after the Secret Service destroyed them, when the Board was drafting its request for additional information. The Board believed that the Secret Service files on the President's travel in the weeks preceding his murder would be relevant."

From the ARRB's final report.

Secret Service agents (l-r) Clint Hill, Roy Kellerman, and Bill Greer

"Move along! Nothing to see here ..."

"Move along! Nothing to see here ..."

God I hate that game from CKs. Its CK 101.

You don't know what was in those reports. You don't know how many reports were destroyed for all Presidential motorcades from earlier times. I am sure you could never give a good reason why if it was important for the SS to destroy to hide something they left the reports alone til 1995.

But here you are acting like you have found something meaningful.

Why don't you tell us what they could possibly being hiding in there that would change anything.

Online Arjan Hut

• Nothing personal.
    • Arjan Hut's Soundcloud
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 12:08:22 PM »
3.  The tape of Lee Harvey Oswald calling the Soviet embassy in Mexico City.

LBJ:  Have you established any more about the visit to the Soviet embassy in Mexico in September?

Hoover:  No, that’s one angle that’s very confusing, for this reason—we have up here the tape and the photograph of the man who was at the Soviet embassy, using Oswald’s name.  That picture and the tape do not correspond to this man’s voice, nor to his appearance.  In other words, it appears that there is a second person who was at the Soviet embassy down there.

(LBJ Library, transcript from the November 23 call from Hoover to Lyndon Johnson)

FBI-agents listened to the tape, that had already been routinely erased according to the CIA. Win Scott claimed that he kept a copy in his safe.
No such tape exists today.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 09:09:44 AM
by Arjan Hut
»

Offline Rob Stewart

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 03:53:06 PM »
MC is the key to the case, if it doesn't lead to a conspiracy I don't think there was one.

Online Arjan Hut

• Nothing personal.
    • Arjan Hut's Soundcloud
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 06:49:32 PM »
4. John F. Kennedy's brain.

"In the first bizarre new development to emerge from two days of public hearings,
the House Select Committee on Assassinations has revealed that John F. Kennedy's brain
was not buried with him and it's present whereabouts is not known."

JFK brain lost after autopsy (Rome news tribune, Sep. 8, 1978)

Unknown in '63, shocking in '78, a running gag in '08
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 09:10:05 AM
by Arjan Hut
»

Online Arjan Hut

• Nothing personal.
    • Arjan Hut's Soundcloud
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 07:21:53 PM »
5. Unidentified kid's pictures

Patrolman Stavis Ellis reported that a kid was taking pictures all the way from Love Field to Parkland. He added that an SS agent at Parkland took away his film, exposed it to light, and kicked it off.

Who was the kid? Which SS agent? Why did he take the film out?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 09:10:34 AM
by Arjan Hut
»

Online Arjan Hut

• Nothing personal.
    • Arjan Hut's Soundcloud
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2015, 10:13:17 AM »
6. The Hosty Note

The note / letter delivered by Lee Oswald to FBI-agent James Hosty. Special agent in charge of the Dallas Field Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation J. Gordon Shanklin ordered it's destruction two days after Oswald's death.

In March, 1963, Hosty was ordered to keep Lee Harvey Oswald under observation. Soon afterwards Hosty received a message from the FBI's Washington office that Oswald was subscribing to the Daily Worker, the newspaper of the American Communist Party.

In June, Hosty heard from FBI headquarters that Oswald was in New Orleans, and requested information on him. Hosty visited the home of Ruth Paine to discover where Oswald was living. He spoke to both Paine and Marina Oswald about Oswald. When Oswald heard about the visit he went to the FBI office in Dallas. When told that Hosty was at lunch Oswald left him a message in an envelope.

The contents of the envelope has remained a mystery. A receptionist working at the Dallas office claimed it included a threat to "blow up the FBI and the Dallas Police Department if you don't stop bothering my wife." Hosty later claimed it said: "If you have anything you want to learn about me, come talk to me directly. If you don't cease bothering my wife, I will take appropriate action and report this to the proper authorities."

Nobody would have known about the entire issue if there hadn't been someone in the FBI who tipped a reporter in 1975.

Shanklin denied ordering the notes destruction, but was contradicted by the testimony of Hosty and assistant director of the FBI William Sullivan.

James Hosty & J. Gordon Shanklin

« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 09:11:38 AM
by Arjan Hut
»

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2015, 12:40:02 PM »
Falsifying the past in service of radical anti-American beliefs is also wrong. Or to smear innocent people.

Which is what some conspiracy believers do too often. Look at the leading conspiracists: Jim Garrison, Mark Lane, Oliver Stone.

Those three men were and are simply, to be blunt, dishonest to the core. Garrison's case against Shaw was a fraud. And yet the conspiracy crowd thinks they are heroes. Please.

If you hate American, fine, feel free to criticize her; but don't use this tragedy to promote your hatred.

Again: not all conspiracists are this way. Many are sincerely grieved by what they think happened. I applaud you; really. But unfortunately your voice gets drowned out by those with political goals in mind.

Oliver Stone VOLUNTEERED for combat duty in Vietnam. Earned a Bronze Star for heroism, he is entitled to display a V - for valor. He was wounded twice in duty - for this he received a Purple Heart. 

I don't think you, someone on the internet, has any authority to talk about who is dishonest, judging someone that actually put his life on the line for the USA, Steve M. Galbraith. I doubt you are worthy of publicly reasoning who is worthy of acclaim and who isn't. You are talking about real people that have put themselves on the record ... and have deeds to back up their forthright views. Oliver Stone has every right to say and so whatever he wishes when it comes to Vietnam and JFK. You, Steve M. Galbraith, have YOU served your nation with the same distinction? Be honest. I am going to presume you haven't. Who can not respect Oliver Stones military record? You feel worthy to critique the character of someone with such a decorated service to his nation? Says a lot about you, that is if you didn't even know Oliver Stones military record. I bet you did, though, and you still can't even respect a man willing to die for his nation. Yep, I don't think your opinion means very much, Steve M. Galbraith.

If you have achievements that compare to Oliver Stone's duty to his nation ... feel free to shine a light on yourself.