Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Anthony Marsh Claims *He* Proved The Zapruder Film Is Authentic  (Read 17664 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Anthony Marsh Claims *He* Proved The Zapruder Film Is Authentic
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 06:55:23 PM »
Advertisement
Marsh also claims credit for the entire Drommer and Associates Dealey Plaza survey because he once corrected a 1 foot error in one of the measurements.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2018, 06:55:23 PM »

Online Sean Kneringer

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2018, 07:38:03 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, he's an old retired guy living on a very fixed income. I guess aajfk, not shuffleboard, is how he intends to spend his golden years.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 08:38:30 PM »
I don't know why Bugliosi drank the Kool-Aid , but he totally lost it in his book , Reclaiming History. I never thought that Bugliosi would lie so much about the JFK Assassination. Bugliosi had to be in the top 3 of the Egomaniac list . The book made Vincent look real bad and I thought he was the real deal until his 1,600 page book came out . It's almost as bad as the WC 26 volumes and that is bad. On a side note of importance, whoever has Orville Nix's "Original film of the JFK Assassination", needs to give it back to Gayle Nix Jackson .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 08:38:30 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2018, 08:58:28 PM »
I don't know why Bugliosi drank the Kool-Aid , but he totally lost it in his book , Reclaiming History. I never thought that Bugliosi would lie so much about the JFK Assassination. Bugliosi had to be in the top 3 of the Egomaniac list . The book made Vincent look real bad and I thought he was the real deal until his 1,600 page book came out . It's almost as bad as the WC 26 volumes and that is bad. On a side note of importance, whoever has Orville Nix's "Original film of the JFK Assassination", needs to give it back to Gayle Nix Jackson .

I'm pretty sure I know who has it, and I let Gayle know about it 3 years ago. I truly hope she can get to the bottom of this.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 09:14:52 PM »
'I view myself primarily as a trial lawyer who happens to be writing, as opposed to a writer who happens to be a trial lawyer, so the audience is like a jury to me.' --- Vincent Bugliosi

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 09:14:52 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 10:21:15 PM »
'I view myself primarily as a trial lawyer who happens to be writing, as opposed to a writer who happens to be a trial lawyer, so the audience is like a jury to me.' --- Vincent Bugliosi

Bungliosi became rich and famous off the Manson murders - blood money.

He was in over his head with JFK. His ego and greed won the battle.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 11:40:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure I know who has it, and I let Gayle know about it 3 years ago. I truly hope she can get to the bottom of this.

Groden?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 11:40:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 11:41:28 PM »

Which is why his book is lawyer rhetoric instead of evidence.