Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Anthony Marsh Claims *He* Proved The Zapruder Film Is Authentic  (Read 6055 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Re: Anthony Marsh Claims *He* Proved The Zapruder Film Is Authentic
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2018, 08:38:30 PM »
I don't know why Bugliosi drank the Kool-Aid , but he totally lost it in his book , Reclaiming History. I never thought that Bugliosi would lie so much about the JFK Assassination. Bugliosi had to be in the top 3 of the Egomaniac list . The book made Vincent look real bad and I thought he was the real deal until his 1,600 page book came out . It's almost as bad as the WC 26 volumes and that is bad. On a side note of importance, whoever has Orville Nix's "Original film of the JFK Assassination", needs to give it back to Gayle Nix Jackson .

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2018, 08:58:28 PM »
I don't know why Bugliosi drank the Kool-Aid , but he totally lost it in his book , Reclaiming History. I never thought that Bugliosi would lie so much about the JFK Assassination. Bugliosi had to be in the top 3 of the Egomaniac list . The book made Vincent look real bad and I thought he was the real deal until his 1,600 page book came out . It's almost as bad as the WC 26 volumes and that is bad. On a side note of importance, whoever has Orville Nix's "Original film of the JFK Assassination", needs to give it back to Gayle Nix Jackson .

I'm pretty sure I know who has it, and I let Gayle know about it 3 years ago. I truly hope she can get to the bottom of this.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2018, 09:14:52 PM »
'I view myself primarily as a trial lawyer who happens to be writing, as opposed to a writer who happens to be a trial lawyer, so the audience is like a jury to me.' --- Vincent Bugliosi

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2018, 10:21:15 PM »
'I view myself primarily as a trial lawyer who happens to be writing, as opposed to a writer who happens to be a trial lawyer, so the audience is like a jury to me.' --- Vincent Bugliosi

Bungliosi became rich and famous off the Manson murders - blood money.

He was in over his head with JFK. His ego and greed won the battle.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2018, 11:40:28 PM »
I'm pretty sure I know who has it, and I let Gayle know about it 3 years ago. I truly hope she can get to the bottom of this.

Groden?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 11:41:28 PM »

Which is why his book is lawyer rhetoric instead of evidence.

Online John Mytton

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 11:46:04 PM »
Which is why his book is lawyer rhetoric instead of evidence.

It's all evidence.

JohnM

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 11:47:32 PM »
Bungliosi became rich and famous off the Manson murders - blood money.

He was in over his head with JFK. His ego and greed won the battle.

What would you rather he do, Gary?  Allow Manson and his loony followers to go free so they could accomplish what they set out to do?   He did his job, and did a very good job at it and saved a lot of lives because of it.  Now, if you want to talk about "blood money", lets take a look at the thousands of conspiracy books, articles, DVD's, VHS tape, movies, etc. that people have made off the death of President Kennedy!  Vince Bugliosi writes a book, and you accuse him of making "blood money" off the Manson killing.  People wanted to know the facts about the Manson killings just like they do the assassination of President Kennedy!  The only reason conspiracy buffs hate him is because he presents evidence that points the finger at Oswald.  I swear, you people who support Oswald are as bad as the Manson family supporting Charlie.  I'm surprised you guys all  don't get together on Oswald's grave and sing Kum-ba-yah! OR maybe they already do that.  I've seen some pretty disgusting pictures of kooks at his grave.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2018, 11:58:29 PM »
What would you rather he do, Gary?  Allow Manson and his loony followers to go free so they could accomplish what they set out to do?   He did his job, and did a very good job at it and saved a lot of lives because of it.  Now, if you want to talk about "blood money", lets take a look at the thousands of conspiracy books, articles, DVD's, VHS tape, movies, etc. that people have made off the death of President Kennedy!  Vince Bugliosi writes a book, and you accuse him of making "blood money" off the Manson killing.  People wanted to know the facts about the Manson killings just like they do the assassination of President Kennedy!  The only reason conspiracy buffs hate him is because he presents evidence that points the finger at Oswald.  I swear, you people who support Oswald are as bad as the Manson family supporting Charlie.  I'm surprised you guys all  don't get together on Oswald's grave and sing Kum-ba-yah! OR maybe they already do that.  I've seen some pretty disgusting pictures of kooks at his grave.

Still in print, making money

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2018, 12:34:34 AM »
It's all evidence.

- Leaving his wedding ring behind at the Paine house is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Not reading the newspaper in the domino room that morning is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Going to the second floor to get a Coke when he preferred Dr. Pepper is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Not being chatty with the cab driver is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Showing reporters his handcuffed hands is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Marina thinking his eyes looked guilty is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Leaving his blue jacket in the domino room is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.
- Leaving a clipboard on the sixth floor is evidence that points toward Oswald's guilt.

Mobile View