Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: SS Agent Killed?  (Read 4342 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: SS Agent Killed?
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 06:15:10 PM »
Advertisement
    Take a look at the WC Testimony of Mal Couch who was filming while riding inside Camera Car #3. He said shortly after the assassination he discovered a Blood Pool of about 8"-10" somewhere around the TSBD and the Elm St Extension. Only a stones throw from the TSBD. Extremely credible eyewitness.

Hundreds of people in that open space yet no body was seen. A pool of blood or a pool of sarsaparilla perhaps? I'm all for uncovering an extra death in DP if such a death took place but I'd like to see substantial eye witness and physical evidence. Can someone point where that evidence now resides 55 years after the assassination?

As I recall, the early reports by radio soon after the DealeyPlazaShooting, did indicate that a SecretServiceAgent had also been shot. However, said reports of a shooting of the SSA discontinued, and my reaction was that it was early reporting ambiguity. And, I have not observed anything over the half century+ that indicates, at least to me, that  it was anything other than an erroneous report.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 05:39:31 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2018, 06:15:10 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2018, 05:50:09 PM »
I was listening to the KLIF radio "as it happened" recordings and they indicated that it was "confirmed" that an SS agent was killed.  I wonder who confirmed that.

https://archive.org/details/KennedyAssassination-Klif-amDallas-FridayNovember221963/03KennedyAssassination-KlifDallas-FridayNovember221963.mp3

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 03:36:17 AM »
I was listening to the KLIF radio "as it happened" recordings and they indicated that it was "confirmed" that an SS agent was killed.  I wonder who confirmed that.

https://archive.org/details/KennedyAssassination-Klif-amDallas-FridayNovember221963/03KennedyAssassination-KlifDallas-FridayNovember221963.mp3
Wow... a president is assassinated... and on the same day one of his SS agents is killed... the WC makes no reference to it... news puts a hush on it... all the while Oswald is pinned to the mat.... Coverup... no doubt... Conspiracy... no doubt...
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:10:15 AM by Jake Maxwell »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 03:36:17 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2018, 06:08:45 PM »
Is there a record on when Dennis R. Halterman died if he was not SS agent killed in Dallas?  Maybe all this is connected to that second metal casket?

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2018, 06:23:33 PM »
Is there a record on when Dennis R. Halterman died if he was not SS agent killed in Dallas?  Maybe all this is connected to that second metal casket?

Vince Palamara has him dying in 1988on his blog/website.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2018, 06:23:33 PM »

Offline Denis Morissette

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 12:35:41 AM »
I think the officer is JD Tippit,there was a SS officer that died,bit it was a heart arrack,can not remember his name but he had been a driver for Hennedy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2018, 12:35:41 AM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2018, 01:11:44 AM »
I think the officer is JD Tippit,there was a SS officer that died,bit it was a heart arrack,can not remember his name but he had been a driver for Hennedy.
So, the SS was not killed, but died... It really makes a big difference which... It would be good to know for sure...