Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Roger Stone Book/Interviews  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Ed Merritt

Roger Stone Book/Interviews
« on: September 09, 2018, 10:21:48 PM »
Advertisement
 Ever since the late 70?s when my dad brought down from our attack a number of yellow newspapers from the JFK assassination I have always been fascinated by the subject. My hope is that our President will continue to declassify all documents associated with the assassination.

Earlier today I was surfing on YouTube and found an interview with Roger Stone which was entitled LBJ and the killing of JFK with Roger Stone. I don?t know that much about Stone, but I am thinking he is another shadowy characher, who is bought and paid for by the GOP establishment, but one whose loyalty is probably only to himself. That however doesn?t mean that what he says is not entirely false, or true depending on your point of view.

In his interview he provides a number of statements , which if true, appear to paint a compelling picture that LBJ could very well have had some involvement? A couple of the things Stone mentions is that 51 people claim to have seen a puff of smoke, flash of light, commotion on the grassy knoll. Is that accurate? He then goes on to say that he believes the shooter to be Malcom Mac Wallace and mentions that one of the fingerprints found at the crime scene was that of Wallace? Is that accurate as well?

While this guy may be nothing more that a used car salesman, he at least seems to provide a compelling argument.

Any of your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

JFK Assassination Forum

Roger Stone Book/Interviews
« on: September 09, 2018, 10:21:48 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Roger Stone Book/Interviews
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 11:31:26 PM »

The closest known witness to the wooden fence corner was Marilyn Sitzman, who worked for Abraham Zapruder and helped to steady him as he filmed. She has maintained there was no rifleman firing shot near to her. Late in life, she allowed the possibility that there could have been a gunman there firing if his weapon had a noise-suppressor.

The only unusual sound Sitzman reported hearing in that area was the high-pitched smashing of a glass bottle, which she said occurred after the limousine entered the Underpass.

(Slow-motion
and
regular-speed)

Robin Unger animation credit?

During the early part of the Nix film, Sitzman and Zapruder can be seen standing atop a portion of the white concrete "retaining wall" with trimmed hedge in front of it. There is a movement in the film (behind the corner (camera-left) of the "retaining wall") immediately after the head shot in the area of the bottle-smashing which could be likened to an overhead-throwing motion. However that would not accord with Sitzman's estimate of when it occurred.

( Sitzman's 1966 interview; her 1993 Sixth Floor Museum interview and video; her Wikipedia page )
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 12:38:57 AM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 05:30:11 PM »
Ever since the late 70?s when my dad brought down from our attack a number of yellow newspapers from the JFK assassination I have always been fascinated by the subject. My hope is that our President will continue to declassify all documents associated with the assassination.

Earlier today I was surfing on YouTube and found an interview with Roger Stone which was entitled LBJ and the killing of JFK with Roger Stone. I don?t know that much about Stone, but I am thinking he is another shadowy characher, who is bought and paid for by the GOP establishment, but one whose loyalty is probably only to himself. That however doesn?t mean that what he says is not entirely false, or true depending on your point of view.

In his interview he provides a number of statements , which if true, appear to paint a compelling picture that LBJ could very well have had some involvement? A couple of the things Stone mentions is that 51 people claim to have seen a puff of smoke, flash of light, commotion on the grassy knoll. Is that accurate? He then goes on to say that he believes the shooter to be Malcom Mac Wallace and mentions that one of the fingerprints found at the crime scene was that of Wallace? Is that accurate as well?

While this guy may be nothing more that a used car salesman, he at least seems to provide a compelling argument.

Any of your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

I do not believe then USVP LyndonBainesJohnson was stupid, which to me would be needed for him to be riding in a ConvertibleAutomobile about 2 or 3 car lengths behind the ConvertibleAutomobile carrying USP JohnFitzgerald KennedySr, and knowing JFKSr is going to be shot and killed just ahead of him.
The one fingerprint attributed to MalcolmWallace is to me quite shaky as evidence of his presence in the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building during the assassination shooting.

It is quite possible that any puff of smoke seen originated from a cigarette or cigar, and there were probably several seen in DealeyPlaza that day, as well as others.
In any event, I would be surprised to learn that there were no sound suppressed weapon(s) in use in DealeyPlaza at and/or about 12:30pm CST, on 11/22/'63.
And, I would not want to use any comparison that would insult UsedCarSalesMen/SalesWomen.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 07:49:29 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 05:30:11 PM »