Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138336 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket
« Reply #816 on: November 28, 2018, 12:01:08 AM »
Advertisement
Shifting the burden again. It's your job to support the claims that you endorse. Well?

Prove that he lied

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #816 on: November 28, 2018, 12:01:08 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #817 on: November 28, 2018, 12:03:55 AM »
Says the guy who can't cite one piece of supporting evidence for any of the WC's claims.

Support your claim re 98% think conspiracy, hypocrite

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #818 on: March 25, 2020, 09:41:33 PM »
Stop trying to change the law of physics, it's scientifically demonstrable that Oswald's jacket under strong sunlight looks white. Cmon Caprio, if this is all you got then you got zilch!

A blind man can see that there is a difference in the jacket held by the cop and the jacket produced as evidence.
The paper ID in CE 162 is also white but the jacket is obviously gray ???  Duh! Look at the color strip next to the jacket!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #818 on: March 25, 2020, 09:41:33 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #819 on: March 25, 2020, 09:58:29 PM »

A blind man can see that there is a difference in the jacket held by the cop and the jacket produced as evidence.
The paper ID in CE 162 is also white but the jacket is obviously gray ???  Duh! Look at the color strip next to the jacket!

Even more disturbing; the initials on the jacket are not from any of the men who actually found the white jacket. Instead they are from some cops who were in the lunchroom (if I remember correctly) when Westbrook brought the grey jacket in and asked them to initial it.

How Westbrook got a hold of the jacket is a mystery as he gave the white jacket found at the parking lot to an unidentified officer before moving on to the Texas Theater. This was about two hours before he had the officers initial the grey jacket....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #820 on: March 25, 2020, 11:19:29 PM »
Even more disturbing; the initials on the jacket are not from any of the men who actually found the white jacket. Instead they are from some cops who were in the lunchroom (if I remember correctly) when Westbrook brought the grey jacket in and asked them to initial it.

There was a lot of that going around.  The initials on the revolver in evidence were all put on there a couple of hours after Oswald's arrest when Gerald Hill pulled a revolver out of his pocket and several cops initialed it in the personnel office.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #820 on: March 25, 2020, 11:19:29 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #821 on: March 25, 2020, 11:26:48 PM »
Why were the Warren 'investigators' so preoccupied with CE 163?
Mr. RANKIN. When was the last time that you saw this jacket, Exhibit 163?
Mrs. OSWALD. I don't remember.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you remember seeing it on the morning of November 22, 1963?
Mrs. OSWALD. The thing is that I saw Lee in the room, and I didn't see him getting dressed in the room. That is why it is difficult for me to say. But I told him to put on something warm on the way to work.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you recall whether the jacket, Exhibit 163, is something that he put on in your presence at any time that day?
Mrs. OSWALD. Not in my presence.
Mr. RANKIN. And you didn't observe it on him at any time, then?
Mrs. OSWALD. No.
Mr. RANKIN. Is it possible that Exhibit 163 was worn by him that morning without your knowing about it?
Mrs. OSWALD. Quite possible.

CE 163 looks more like a heavy coat than a light jacket....

Recalling Linnie Mae Randles testimony.....
Mr. BALL. Here is another jacket which is a gray jacket, does this look anything like the jacket he had on?
Mrs. RANDLE. No, sir; I remember its being gray.
Mr. BALL. Well, this one is gray but of these two the jacket I last showed you is Commission Exhibit No. 162, and this blue gray is 163, now if you had to choose between these two?
Mrs. RANDLE. I would choose the dark one.
Mr. BALL. You would choose the dark one?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Which is 163, as being more similar to the jacket he had?
Mrs. RANDLE. Yes, sir; that I remember. But I, you know, didn't pay an awful lot of attention to his jacket. I remember his T-shirt and the shirt more so than I do the jacket.
Mr. BALL. The witness just stated that 163 which is the gray-blue is similar to the jacket he had on... 162, the light gray jacket was not.

We might surmise that Oswald actually did wear CE 163 to work and because it had warmed up so much that day and the jacket is so heavy that he leaves it in the lunchroom possibly believing he would retrieve it on his next work day. I still wonder why Mrs Randle could describe with extreme prejudice what Oswald was wearing underneath his jacket...now that is just very strange!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #822 on: March 26, 2020, 01:26:28 AM »
Here is a conundrum for you, Jerry;

Mr. BALL - I have here Commission's 163, a gray blue jacket. Do you recognize this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't.
Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Lee Oswald wear this jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe I have.
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe I have because most time I noticed when Lee had it, I say he put off his shirt and just wear a T-shirt the biggest part of the time so really what shirt he wore that day I really didn't see it or didn't pay enough attention to it whether he did have a shirt on.
Mr. BALL - On that day you did notice one article of clothing, that is, he had a jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL - What color was the jacket?
Mr. FRAZIER - It was a gray, more or less flannel, wool-looking type of jacket that I had seen him wear and that is the type of jacket he had on that morning.
Mr. BALL - Did it have a zipper on it?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; it was one of the zipper types.
Mr. BALL - It isn't one of these two zipper jackets we have shown?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #822 on: March 26, 2020, 01:26:28 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #823 on: March 31, 2020, 10:27:08 PM »
No further claims here from the defenders of the Oswald did it Report?
Continuing... I don't see this Captain Westbrook's initials [who was supposedly involved with it's alleged discovery] on the jacket....How come?

The Warren Commission based this phase of the case on Mrs Oswald's convoluted testimony describing clothes that he wore home on that Thursday ....
Mr. RANKIN. Do you recall any of these clothes that your husband was wearing when he came home Thursday night, November 21, 1963?
Mrs. OSWALD. On Thursday I think he wore this shirt.
Mr. RANKIN. Is that Exhibit 150?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Mr. RANKIN. Do you remember anything else he was wearing at that time?
Mrs. OSWALD. It seems he had that jacket, also.
Mr. RANKIN. Exhibit 162?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.
Looking up everything ...we find that Lee [according to what the attorney weaned out of Marina] supposedly wore the same shirt [CE 150] to Irving that Thursday evening that he wore to work the next day. However if he wore CE 151 to work that Friday [which I believe he did] ... then how did CE 150 get back to Beckley? 
Marina was apparently wrong about CE 150...that part. And I don't know what Rankin was thinking.
It also seems doubtful to me that Marina would ever permit Lee to wear a dirty shirt to work with buttons torn off possibly.
But then what about Oswald wearing CE 162 --the greyISH jacket [which Linnie Randle also described Lee wearing that morning] The one that he was supposed to have gone back to Beckley to change into and supposed to have ditched in a parking lot?
Oswald wore a jacket to work that he went back to his room and changed into Thumb1: OK.
Any response from the gallery of ---sure yeah Oswald did all this ridiculously perplexing crap?