Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138512 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #552 on: February 16, 2018, 09:00:51 PM »
Advertisement
Yes ....It's in an FBI report.    I made the mistake of saying that there were fibers found INSIDE of the sack  many years ago..... Someone corrected me and posted the FBI report  hat says there was only a single fiber found in the sack.

I'd be interested to see that report.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #552 on: February 16, 2018, 09:00:51 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #553 on: February 16, 2018, 09:01:51 PM »

Then show that Day was wrong about the date the photo was taken.  Fair enough?

Then show that Day was right about the date the photo was taken.  Fair enough?

I'm comfortable saying "I don't know".  How about you?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #554 on: February 16, 2018, 09:04:35 PM »
Then show that Day was right about the date the photo was taken.  Fair enough?

I'm comfortable saying "I don't know".  How about you?

I'm open to accepting information which suggests that Day was wrong when he said the photo was taken on the 26th.  No one has provided any.  Until then, I accept that the photo was taken three days AFTER those items were analyzed by Stombaugh.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #554 on: February 16, 2018, 09:04:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #555 on: February 16, 2018, 09:07:27 PM »
Of course it's a possibility that contamination could have occurred.

Thank you.

But, a photo taken three days after Stombaugh analyzed those items doesn't prove contamination.

But a claim about when a photo was taken doesn't prove that's when the photo was taken.

The five shot scenario in the Tippit shooting is most definitely my onion.  I've always stated it only as my opinion.

ok

How so?

Because in one case you do nothing to prove that your opinion is true, but you demand that others do.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #556 on: February 16, 2018, 09:11:23 PM »
I'm open to accepting information which suggests that Day was wrong when he said the photo was taken on the 26th.  No one has provided any.  Until then, I accept that the photo was taken three days AFTER those items were analyzed by Stombaugh.

Cool.  I'm open to accept evidence that both of these photos were taken after Stombaugh analyzed the bag.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #556 on: February 16, 2018, 09:11:23 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #557 on: February 16, 2018, 09:42:40 PM »
Thank you.

But a claim about when a photo was taken doesn't prove that's when the photo was taken.

ok

Because in one case you do nothing to prove that your opinion is true, but you demand that others do.

I haven't demanded a single thing of others.

Someone ill-advisedly posted the photo as if it proves that the blanket and bag came in contact with each other and therefore Stombaugh's analysis (that the fibers found inside the bag matched the blanket fibers) is irrelevant.  I am saying that Day stated the photo was taken on the 26th, three days AFTER Stombaugh examined the two items.  No one, including you, has shown otherwise.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #558 on: February 16, 2018, 09:45:52 PM »
Cool.  I'm open to accept evidence that both of these photos were taken after Stombaugh analyzed the bag.

No, you're not.

Day said that the photo was taken as they were turning the evidence over to the FBI for the 2nd time.  That, in Day's mind, timestamps the photo.

You automatically reject it because he's a police officer and therefore, dishonest or wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #558 on: February 16, 2018, 09:45:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #559 on: February 16, 2018, 09:52:40 PM »
I haven't demanded a single thing of others.

Someone ill-advisedly posted the photo as if it proves that the blanket and bag came in contact with each other and therefore Stombaugh's analysis (that the fibers found inside the bag matched the blanket fibers) is irrelevant.  I am saying that Day stated the photo was taken on the 26th, three days AFTER Stombaugh examined the two items.  No one, including you, has shown otherwise.

Nobody, including you, has shown that Day's claim was correct.  Too bad they didn't show Day this photo.