Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 141159 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #544 on: February 16, 2018, 01:45:03 PM »
Advertisement
Yes, but you never said why.

This photo explains ...WHY...  There were fibers that could have come from the blanket on the exterior surface of the paper sack.   

The sack is lying on the blanket.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #544 on: February 16, 2018, 01:45:03 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #545 on: February 16, 2018, 06:06:44 PM »
I've already told you twice now why Day would know the date of that photo.  You ignore it, but it doesn't mean I haven't answered you.

That wasn't an answer, it was a non-sequitur.  How did Day know that this photo reflected the turning over of the evidence to the FBI for the 2nd time?  What in the actual photo signifies this?

If you can't prove that Day was wrong about the date of the photo then you're only grandstanding.  Typical.

You can't prove that he was right, and so you're grandstanding.  And around we go.

The photo was taken three days after those items were examined by Stombaugh, so it (the photo) in no way shows that the evidence "could easily have been" contaminated before Stombaugh's analysis.

Another circular argument and a tautology.  The photo was taken three days after those items were examined by Stombaugh because Day said so, and Day was right because Day said so, and it doesn't show that the evidence could have been contaminated because Day was right.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #546 on: February 16, 2018, 06:16:34 PM »
When you have to lie in an attempt to prove a point, you have no credibility.

I have never said that it is insignificant that the bag could have been contaminated.  I just haven't seen anyone post anything to show that it was. 

If you wish, I can run around here attributing false statements and beliefs about you, too.  Why do you want to play that game?  Don't you think it's a bit dishonest?

Don't misrepresent my position.

I'm not misrepresenting anything -- you're special pleading.  If you thought it was significant you would acknowledge it as a possibility like you do for the fibers coming from the blanket.  I haven't seen anyone post anything to show that they did.

I also haven't seen anyone post any proof that there were 5 shots, and both a Remington bullet and a Winchester shell disappeared from the Tippit crime scene and yet not only do you put that forward as a possibility, you actually assert that this is what happened.

You're a hypocrite.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #546 on: February 16, 2018, 06:16:34 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #547 on: February 16, 2018, 06:19:55 PM »
This photo explains ...WHY...  There were fibers that could have come from the blanket on the exterior surface of the paper sack.   

Is there anyone who examined the bag who said that there was only a single fiber found inside the sack?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #548 on: February 16, 2018, 06:47:04 PM »
Is there anyone who examined the bag who said that there was only a single fiber found inside the sack?

Yes ....It's in an FBI report.    I made the mistake of saying that there were fibers found INSIDE of the sack  many years ago..... Someone corrected me and posted the FBI report  hat says there was only a single fiber found in the sack.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #548 on: February 16, 2018, 06:47:04 PM »

Online Bill Brown

« Reply #549 on: February 16, 2018, 07:43:51 PM »

But if that photo was taken AFTER Stombaugh analyzed the bag and found the fibers, then it means nothing.

Online Bill Brown

« Reply #550 on: February 16, 2018, 07:45:40 PM »
That wasn't an answer, it was a non-sequitur.  How did Day know that this photo reflected the turning over of the evidence to the FBI for the 2nd time?  What in the actual photo signifies this?

You can't prove that he was right, and so you're grandstanding.  And around we go.

Another circular argument and a tautology.  The photo was taken three days after those items were examined by Stombaugh because Day said so, and Day was right because Day said so, and it doesn't show that the evidence could have been contaminated because Day was right.

Then show that Day was wrong about the date the photo was taken.  Fair enough?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #550 on: February 16, 2018, 07:45:40 PM »

Online Bill Brown

« Reply #551 on: February 16, 2018, 07:50:02 PM »
I'm not misrepresenting anything -- you're special pleading.  If you thought it was significant you would acknowledge it as a possibility like you do for the fibers coming from the blanket.  I haven't seen anyone post anything to show that they did.

I also haven't seen anyone post any proof that there were 5 shots, and both a Remington bullet and a Winchester shell disappeared from the Tippit crime scene and yet not only do you put that forward as a possibility, you actually assert that this is what happened.

You're a hypocrite.

Of course it's a possibility that contamination could have occurred.  But, a photo taken three days after Stombaugh analyzed those items doesn't prove contamination.

The five shot scenario in the Tippit shooting is most definitely my opinion.  I've always stated it only as my opinion.

You're a hypocrite.

How so?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 12:12:26 AM by Bill Brown »