Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 141149 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #504 on: February 11, 2018, 11:50:15 PM »
Advertisement
Why a sudden need to introduce "a small number"?

No offence but since you didn't understand the concept the first couple of times I tried to dumb it down a little.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #504 on: February 11, 2018, 11:50:15 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #505 on: February 11, 2018, 11:59:32 PM »
Do you find my proposition unreasonable?

What, that they all picked the man with the bruises, yes I find that totally unreasonable.

These eyewitnesses were just average people like you and me, and I know for certain that I would not just pick the man with the bruises and I'm sure that 6 of my family or friends would act exactly the same, why would anybody want to send anyone to the electric chair just because they had a bruise, are you for real?
Now I ask you "an average person" would you just pick the an innocent man with a bruise and would your Best Friend, Brother, Sister, Mom or Dad just pick the innocent guy with a bruise, I sincerely hope not.

And even if Oswald was the only man with a bruise which I suspect may have been the case what's the answer? I think the Geneva convention or whatever applicable law prohibits the use of force to create matching injuries.

JohnM

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #506 on: February 12, 2018, 06:27:47 PM »
The three other participants in the lineup were Dallas Police employees.
Det. R.L. Clark testified that he was wearing a white short sleeved shirt and a red vest for both lineups
Don Ables testified that he had on a white shirt and a grey knit sweater for both lineups
William Perry got a brown sports coat from the homicide office.

Below composite photo is a good indicator of what it might have looked like viewing these line ups
it appears to be an obvious set up

It's amazing that you really believe that the composite photo is a "good indicator" of what the lineups might have looked like to the witnesses.

Do you seriously believe either Clark, Ables or Perry wore a suit and tie?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #506 on: February 12, 2018, 06:27:47 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #507 on: February 12, 2018, 06:55:16 PM »
nice distraction...Where do I say anybody wore a suit & tie?
I was clear in my first line what each man was wearing

Mr. Ball: The other three were better dressed than Oswald, would you say?
Det. Boyd: Well, yes, sir; I would say they probably were.

can you read or just not comprehend?

You're the goofball who insisted (at least three times) that I deleted a post in an attempt to hide something, yet the post is still there to this day... and you question another's ability to read and comprehend?

Anyway, you most definitely said that the "composite photo is a good indicator of what it might have looked like viewing these line ups".

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #508 on: February 12, 2018, 08:01:54 PM »
More distractions in an obvious set up  -and of course insults when there is no proof
 and how does "good indicator" mean they wore suit & tie

No proof?  What am I trying to prove here?  I'm just pointing out your foolish statement.

Moving on.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #508 on: February 12, 2018, 08:01:54 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #509 on: February 12, 2018, 08:02:32 PM »

You're the goofball who insisted (at least three times) that I deleted a post in an attempt to hide something, yet the post is still there to this day... and you question another's ability to read and comprehend?

Anyway, you most definitely said that the "composite photo is a good indicator of what it might have looked like viewing these line ups".

Capasse has never been honest a day in his life, in the following image he posted we know Ables is 5'9" and Oswald was 5'9" but he made Oswald much shorter than Ables. Capasse's history with BS manipulative images is well known.

JohnM

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #510 on: February 12, 2018, 08:40:47 PM »

Capasse has never been honest a day in his life, in the following image he posted we know Ables is 5'9" and Oswald was 5'9" but he made Oswald much shorter than Ables. Capasse's history with BS manipulative images is well known.

JohnM

Oh, the irony!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #510 on: February 12, 2018, 08:40:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #511 on: February 13, 2018, 12:39:04 AM »
I rest my case.

What case are you resting?  That your case involves pretending that non-witnesses are witnesses?