Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138445 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #424 on: February 09, 2018, 02:36:11 AM »
Advertisement
Don't you know Bill, every public building and every grassy knoll in the city of Dallas and nearby surrounding suburbs were outfitted with SS agents just in case someone randomly ran in so they could verify that whoever it was, definitely was NOT Oswald!!!

JohnM

Clever conspirators.  They covered all the bases.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #424 on: February 09, 2018, 02:36:11 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #425 on: February 09, 2018, 02:55:05 AM »
Nice cherry-picking.

Mr. BALL. I'll show you this jacket which is Commission Exhibit 162---have you ever seen this jacket before?
Mrs. ROBERTS. "Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that

Mr. BALL. Does it look like, anything like, the jacket the man had on?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It is short, open down the front. but that jacket it is a darker jacket than that, I know it was.
Mr. BALL. You don't think it was as light a jacket as that?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, it was darker than that, I know it was.....

Mr. BELIN - I am handing you a jacket which has been marked as "Commission's Exhibit 163," and ask you to state whether this bears any similarity to the jacket you saw this man with the gun wearing?
Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say this looks just like it.   <--- Note that CE163 was the dark blue jacket found in the Domino room

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket, I would like to show you, which is Commission Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that was going across your lawn?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. How is it different?
Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket here Commission's Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that you saw across the street with a gun?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes; it sure does. Yes, that is the same type jacket. Actually, I thought it had a little more tan to it.

Nice edit.

Mrs. OSWALD. That is Lee's--an old shirt.

This is why it's so easy, on one hand you endorse Markham as a Screwball then you use her as your eyewitness?

Mr. BALL. Does it look like, anything like, the jacket the man had on?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It is short, open down the front. but that jacket it is a darker jacket than that, I know it was.
Mr. BALL. You don't think it was as light a jacket as that?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, it was darker than that, I know it was.....

Nice cherry-picking.

There's no cherry picking, my original statement is as true today as it was 54 years ago, all those eyewitnesses said Oswald was wearing a light coloured jacket and the slight variations that you cling to are completely understandable due to the outside vs inside lighting and even when outside the jacket will appear to have a slightly different shades. Btw show me one murder case in the history of the world where the killer was freed because of a slight clothing shade variation?

Nice edit.

Mrs. OSWALD. That is Lee's--an old shirt.

She was looking directly at the jacket and positively identified it and if in her language she said it was a shirt, trousers or a concrete mixer, that's all irrelevant, she saw Oswald's jacket and identified it as belonging to Lee. Case Closed!

JohnM
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 02:57:58 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #426 on: February 09, 2018, 03:31:53 AM »
Again, this testimony was held in private so how do you know he wasn't shown a white jacket?

Maybe he was shown this white jacket:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #426 on: February 09, 2018, 03:31:53 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #427 on: February 09, 2018, 03:51:15 AM »
The point is -- you can't show that a gray jacket was shown to him.

Here is the jacket that was shown to him:

Sure looks gray to me. It's even labeled as being gray.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 03:56:50 AM by Tim Nickerson »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #428 on: February 09, 2018, 03:52:44 AM »
Sadly for you, there is a report by a DPD Sergeant that says he spoke with SS agents at the Jefferson Branch Library.

OK Rob, without any corroboration apparently someone in a Library said they were an SS agent, So what?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #428 on: February 09, 2018, 03:52:44 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #429 on: February 09, 2018, 03:59:20 AM »
What's your evidence for the claim that he was shown that jacket? Beyond the WC said so of course.

What's your evidence that  a DPD Sergeant wrote in a report that he spoke with agents from the SS?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #430 on: February 09, 2018, 07:56:38 AM »
Not really.  Lee didn't tell his employer where he lived.  He was living on Beckley under an assumed name.  Not even his wife knew where he was living.  Even if he thought they could have suspected him as early as 12:34 PM, why would he think they would know about the Beckley room 20 minutes later?

Why was he living under an assumed name...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #430 on: February 09, 2018, 07:56:38 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #431 on: February 09, 2018, 11:53:37 AM »

You're just jealous that it might not have been you?

What question???, all I see is the Manager of managers getting his knickers in a knot because he's getting his arse kicked! Boo Hoo!

JohnM

So predictable.... When little Johnny gets himself in a jam he turns nasty. Kindergarten stuff!

Just too afraid to admit that he screwed up because he knows full well that nobody ever asked Tim to ignore any part of Westbrook's testimony.

Pathetic!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 01:35:53 PM by Martin Weidmann »