Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138390 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #400 on: February 08, 2018, 10:35:48 PM »
Advertisement
Exactly,

The man who didn't find the jacket and can't name the person who pointed the jacket out to him.

Also the man who, when he left the carpark, gave the jacket to another officer he can't identify

And the man who allegedly hands in a gray jacket to the evidence room (without signing for it) with initials of officers on it who were in no way involved in finding the jacket or handling it prior to its arrival at the police station.

In other words, your entire "chain of custody" is just one man who never really had custody of the jacket....

Wow!

Now let me guess, Tim.... Westbrook's word is good enough for you, right?

Martin,

How do you know that Westbrook never found the jacket and that he gave it to another officer that he couldn't identify?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: February 08, 2018, 10:35:48 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #401 on: February 08, 2018, 10:51:04 PM »
Martin,

How do you know that Westbrook never found the jacket and that he gave it to another officer that he couldn't identify?

Read his WC testimony, Tim
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 10:59:02 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #402 on: February 08, 2018, 10:52:12 PM »
Martin,

Uh.....his testimony?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: February 08, 2018, 10:52:12 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #403 on: February 08, 2018, 11:04:16 PM »
Your buddy Mutton chickened out of the parking lot so why don't you help out and list the names of police officers who saw a grey jacket on the parking lot, then list those officers from your list who identified the jacket as CE162?

Your buddy Mutton

The fact that you feel the need to insult me shows that my argument was all powerful and btw with every comment you are becoming more and more like Weidmann.

chickened out of the parking lot

I presented the applicable facts and for some reason you set yourself up as some sort ultimate arbiter who will only be satisfied with some undefined evidence peculiar to your limited world view.

First of all we have the plethora of eyewitnesses who identified Oswald wearing a light coloured jacket.

Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say he was about your size, and he had a light-beige jacket, and was lightweight.
Mr. BELIN - Did it have buttons or a zipper, or do you remember?
Mr. BENAVIDES - It seemed like it was a zipper-type jacket.

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light?colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light?colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

Mr. BALL. What did you tell them you saw?
Mr. CALLAWAY. I told them he had some dark trousers and a light tannish gray windbreaker jacket, and I told him that he was fair complexion, dark hair.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.

Mr. BALL. How was this man dressed that had the pistol in his hand?
Mr. GUINYARD. He had on a pair of black britches and a brown shirt and a lithe sort of light-gray-looking jacket.
Mr. BALL. A gray jacket.
Mr. GUINYARD. Yes; a light gray jacket and a white T-shirt.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize him from his clothing?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too.

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this now. When you first saw this man, had the police car stopped or not?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes; he stopped. When I saw he stopped, then I looked to see why he was stopping, you see, and I saw this man with a light-colored jacket on.

Mrs Brock who positively identified Oswald witnessed Oswald in the Parking Lot.

She advised she informed them that the individual proceeded north behind the Texaco station and she last observed him in the parking lot directly behind Ballew's Texaco Service Station.

The jacket was recovered by Westbrook.

Mr. BALL. I show you Commission Exhibit 162, do you recognize that?
Mr. WESTBROOK. That is exactly the jacket we found.
Mr. BALL. That is the jacket you found?
Mr. WESTBROOK. Yes, sir.

Marina positively identified the jacket as belonging to Lee.

Mr. RANKIN. 162?
Mrs. OSWALD. That is Lee's

The Jacket was filmed in the Carpark.

Oswald was arrested without his light coloured zippered jacket.

JohnM

« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:25:56 PM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #404 on: February 08, 2018, 11:15:14 PM »

The fact that you feel the need to insult me shows that my argument was all powerful and btw with every comment you are becoming more and more like Weidmann.

I presented the applicable facts and for some reason you set yourself up as some sort ultimate arbiter who will only be satisfied with some undefined evidence peculiar to your limited world view.

First of all we have the plethora of eyewitnesses who identified Oswald wearing a light coloured jacket.

Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say he was about your size, and he had a light-beige jacket, and was lightweight.
Mr. BELIN - Did it have buttons or a zipper, or do you remember?
Mr. BENAVIDES - It seemed like it was a zipper-type jacket.

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light?colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light?colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

Mr. BALL. What did you tell them you saw?
Mr. CALLAWAY. I told them he had some dark trousers and a light tannish gray windbreaker jacket, and I told him that he was fair complexion, dark hair.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.

Mr. BALL. How was this man dressed that had the pistol in his hand?
Mr. GUINYARD. He had on a pair of black britches and a brown shirt and a lithe sort of light-gray-looking jacket.
Mr. BALL. A gray jacket.
Mr. GUINYARD. Yes; a light gray jacket and a white T-shirt.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize him from his clothing?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too.

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this now. When you first saw this man, had the police car stopped or not?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes; he stopped. When I saw he stopped, then I looked to see why he was stopping, you see, and I saw this man with a light-colored jacket on.

Mrs Brock who positively identified Oswald witnessed Oswald in the Parking Lot.

She advised she informed them that the individual proceeded north behind the Texaco station and she last observed him in the parking lot directly behind Ballew's Texaco Service Station.

Mr. WESTBROOK. Yes, sir.

Mr. RANKIN. 162?

The Jacket was filmed in the Carpark.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Eq799KyBJ7k/TnxUhD_sRvI/AAAAAAAAADo/FPcvXBfdjZA/s1600/JACKET.JPG

Oswald was arrested without his light coloured zippered jacket.

JohnM

btw with every comment you are becoming more and more like Weidmann.

So you have noticed that other people share my opinion of you?

Mr. WESTBROOK. Yes, sir.

You've been asked this before several times, but ran from answering it, so here is the question again: Who is "we"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: February 08, 2018, 11:15:14 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #405 on: February 08, 2018, 11:25:05 PM »
btw with every comment you are becoming more and more like Weidmann.

Mr. WESTBROOK. Yes, sir.

You've been asked this before several times, but ran from answering it, so here is the question again: Who is "we"?

Other people?

Who is "we"?

Definition of we
1 : I and the rest of a group that includes me

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/we

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #406 on: February 08, 2018, 11:42:32 PM »

Nice cherry-picking.

Mr. BALL. I'll show you this jacket which is Commission Exhibit 162---have you ever seen this jacket before?
Mrs. ROBERTS. "Well, maybe I have, but I don't remember it. It seems like the one he put on was darker than that

Mr. BALL. Does it look like, anything like, the jacket the man had on?
Mrs. MARKHAM. It is short, open down the front. but that jacket it is a darker jacket than that, I know it was.
Mr. BALL. You don't think it was as light a jacket as that?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, it was darker than that, I know it was.....

Mr. BELIN - I am handing you a jacket which has been marked as "Commission's Exhibit 163," and ask you to state whether this bears any similarity to the jacket you saw this man with the gun wearing?
Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say this looks just like it.   <--- Note that CE163 was the dark blue jacket found in the Domino room

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket, I would like to show you, which is Commission Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that was going across your lawn?
Mrs. DAVIS. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. How is it different?
Mrs. DAVIS. Well, it was dark and to me it looked like it was maybe a wool fabric, it looked sort of rough. Like more of a sporting jacket.

Mr. BALL. I have a jacket here Commission's Exhibit No. 162. Does this look anything like the jacket that the man had on that you saw across the street with a gun?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes; it sure does. Yes, that is the same type jacket. Actually, I thought it had a little more tan to it.

Mr. RANKIN. 162?

Nice edit.

Mrs. OSWALD. That is Lee's--an old shirt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: February 08, 2018, 11:42:32 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #407 on: February 08, 2018, 11:42:40 PM »

Other people?

Definition of we
1 : I and the rest of a group that includes me

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/we

JohnM

Just what I expected from you....

So, now that you have looked up the meaning of the word "we" and thus understand the word and the question, please now tell us who the others are in the "we" that Westbrook was talking about?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 12:10:21 AM by Martin Weidmann »