Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138396 times)

Offline Larry Baldwin

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2018, 08:39:14 PM »
Advertisement
Amazing that something so simple needs to be explained to Bill Brown.....

Perhaps it is not all that Amazing.   ;D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #288 on: February 01, 2018, 08:39:14 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #289 on: February 01, 2018, 09:50:12 PM »
Bill, was Earlene Roberts a reliable witness?  If so, do you believe she witnessed a police car pull up in front of her house and honk (as she claimed)?  Because, if she lied about it, she is not a reliable witness.  If she is not a reliable witness, than ANY statements she made are "questionable".  Still churning out the same old butter eh?

Roberts mentioned the fact that Oswald was wearing a jacket as he went out the door to a radio reporter on the day of the assassination.

Despite the fact that she was bombarded by law enforcement personnel and media during the weekend of the assassination, Roberts never mentioned the police car horn honking incident until a week later, after the accused assassin was himself gunned down, which sparked whispers of a possible plot.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #290 on: February 01, 2018, 10:43:12 PM »
On the day of the assassination, Frazier denied that the paper bag found at the TSBD was the same bag he had seen Oswald carry some 16 hours earlier and he has never, until today, changed his story one bit.

Not that it mattered, because he was deemed to be mistaken....

What a difference it makes when you tell a story the "investigators" (and LNs) like or not.

On the day of the assassination several people (for example Baker, Whaley) stated they saw Oswald either with or without a jacket and they were all, according to the official narrative, mistaken. But not Earlene Roberts.... The woman with bad eye sight, who was paying more attention to the TV (meaning she must have had her back towards Oswald walking from his room to the frontdoor), and who - at best - saw Oswald for a second or so when he walked out the door...

Not that Earlene Roberts! Never mind that her employer warned the WC about her as being a person who was known for making up things.... and never mind she told this crazy story about a police car in front of the house..

Earlene Roberts couldn't have been wrong about the jacket.... No way.... or could she now?

For me Earlene Roberts is one of those individuals that make me feel sad that there never was a trial.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:19:15 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #290 on: February 01, 2018, 10:43:12 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #291 on: February 01, 2018, 11:24:20 PM »
Bill, was Earlene Roberts a reliable witness?  If so, do you believe she witnessed a police car pull up in front of her house and honk (as she claimed)?  Because, if she lied about it, she is not a reliable witness.  If she is not a reliable witness, than ANY statements she made are "questionable".  Still churning out the same old butter eh?

Oswald's rooming house was a few doors down from a 5 way intersection and cars would be constantly queueing up and occasionally beeping, so there's every chance that a car innocently beeped and under the circumstances Earlene just guessed that they were her old Cop mates.
So effectively Earlene to the best of her knowledge never lied.

JohnM
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 11:44:19 PM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #292 on: February 01, 2018, 11:32:06 PM »

Oswald's rooming house was a few doors down from a 5 way intersection and cars would be constantly queueing up and occasionally beeping, so there's every chance that a car innocently beeped and under the circumstances Earlene just guessed that they were her old Cop mates.
So effectively Earlene to the best of her knowledge never lied.

https://s17.postimg.org/g5wwivecf/osroomhse.jpg

JohnM

The witness protection department at work.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #292 on: February 01, 2018, 11:32:06 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #293 on: February 01, 2018, 11:43:45 PM »
On the day of the assassination, Frazier denied that the paper bag found at the TSBD was the same bag he had seen Oswald carry some 16 hours earlier and he has never, until today, changed his story one bit.

Read the following very slowly, Frazier on multiple occasions repeats that he "didn't pay much attention to the bag" and at that time Frazier had no reason to pay attention to the bag but for some reason you people like Tom, Larry and yourself all believe that witnesses associated with this case should for some unknown reason have the ability for Total Recall even people whose job is basically just to be a human conveyor belt.

Mr. BALL - All right.
When you got in the car did you say anything to him or did he say anything to you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Let's see, when I got in the car I have a kind of habit of glancing over my shoulder and so at that time I noticed there was a package laying on the back seat, I didn't pay too much attention and I said, "What's the package, Lee?"
And he said, "Curtain rods," and I said, "Oh, yes, you told me you was going to bring some today."
That is the reason, the main reason he was going over there that Thursday afternoon when he was to bring back some curtain rods, so I didn't think any more about it when he told me that.

Mr. BALL - Did it look to you as if there was something heavy in the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I will be frank with you, I didn't pay much attention to the package because like I say before and after he told me that it was curtain rods and I didn't pay any attention to it, and he never had lied to me before so I never did have any reason to doubt his word.

Mr. BALL - Well, from the way he carried it, the way he walked, did it appear he was carrying something that had more than the weight of a paper?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, you know like I say, I didn't pay much attention to the package other than I knew he had it under his arm and I didn't pay too much attention the way he was walking because I was walking along there looking at the railroad cars and watching the men on the diesel switch them cars and I didn't pay too much attention on how he carried the package at all.

Mr. BALL - You will notice that this bag which is the colored bag, FBI Exhibit No. 10, is folded over. Was it folded over when you saw it the first time, folded over to the end?
Mr. FRAZIER - I will say I am not sure about that, whether it was folded over or not, because, like I say, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Mr. BALL - But are you sure that his hand was at the end of the package or at the side of the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Like I said, I remember I didn't look at the package very much, paying much attention, but when I did look at it he did have his hands on the package like that.

Mr. BALL - Mr. Frazier, we have here this Exhibit No. 364 which is a sack and in that we have put a dismantled gun. Don't pay any attention to that. Will you stand up here and put this under your arm and then take a hold of it at the side?
Now, is that anywhere near similar to the way that Oswald carried the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, you know, like I said now, I said I didn't pay much attention--

Not that it mattered, because he was deemed to be mistaken....

What a difference it makes when you tell a story the "investigators" (and LNs) like or not.

On the day of the assassination several people (for example Baker, Whaley) stated they saw Oswald either with or without a jacket and they were all, according to the official narrative, mistaken. But not Earlene Roberts.... The woman with bad eye sight, who was paying more attention to the TV (meaning she must have had her back towards Oswald walking from his room to the frontdoor), and who - at best - saw Oswald for a second or so when he walked out the door...

Not that Earlene Roberts! Never mind that her employer warned the WC about her as being a person who was known for making up things.... and never mind she told this crazy story about a police car in front of the house..

Earlene Roberts couldn't have been wrong about the jacket.... No way.... or could she now?

For me Earlene Roberts is one of those individuals that make me feel sad that there never was a trial.

How amazing, Roberts saw Oswald zipping up a jacket and witnesses said that the jacket that Oswald was wearing was a zipper type and the jacket found in the car park was a zipper type and when arrested Oswald wasn't wearing his zipper jacket, howzat!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #294 on: February 01, 2018, 11:49:25 PM »
The witness protection department at work.....

Personally I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise and in this case we know that Oswald put on a zipper jacket because a plethora of eyewitnesses testified that Oswald was wearing a zipper jacket.
But with the innocent beep beep it may very well have happened, do you have any evidence to the contrary?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #294 on: February 01, 2018, 11:49:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #295 on: February 01, 2018, 11:55:44 PM »

Read the following very slowly, Frazier on multiple occasions repeats that he "didn't pay much attention to the bag" and at that time Frazier had no reason to pay attention to the bag but for some reason you people like Tom, Larry and yourself all believe that witnesses associated with this case should for some unknown reason have the ability for Total Recall even people whose job is basically just to be a human conveyor belt.

Mr. BALL - All right.
When you got in the car did you say anything to him or did he say anything to you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Let's see, when I got in the car I have a kind of habit of glancing over my shoulder and so at that time I noticed there was a package laying on the back seat, I didn't pay too much attention and I said, "What's the package, Lee?"
And he said, "Curtain rods," and I said, "Oh, yes, you told me you was going to bring some today."
That is the reason, the main reason he was going over there that Thursday afternoon when he was to bring back some curtain rods, so I didn't think any more about it when he told me that.

Mr. BALL - Did it look to you as if there was something heavy in the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I will be frank with you, I didn't pay much attention to the package because like I say before and after he told me that it was curtain rods and I didn't pay any attention to it, and he never had lied to me before so I never did have any reason to doubt his word.

Mr. BALL - Well, from the way he carried it, the way he walked, did it appear he was carrying something that had more than the weight of a paper?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, I say, you know like I say, I didn't pay much attention to the package other than I knew he had it under his arm and I didn't pay too much attention the way he was walking because I was walking along there looking at the railroad cars and watching the men on the diesel switch them cars and I didn't pay too much attention on how he carried the package at all.

Mr. BALL - You will notice that this bag which is the colored bag, FBI Exhibit No. 10, is folded over. Was it folded over when you saw it the first time, folded over to the end?
Mr. FRAZIER - I will say I am not sure about that, whether it was folded over or not, because, like I say, I didn't pay that much attention to it.

Mr. BALL - But are you sure that his hand was at the end of the package or at the side of the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Like I said, I remember I didn't look at the package very much, paying much attention, but when I did look at it he did have his hands on the package like that.

Mr. BALL - Mr. Frazier, we have here this Exhibit No. 364 which is a sack and in that we have put a dismantled gun. Don't pay any attention to that. Will you stand up here and put this under your arm and then take a hold of it at the side?
Now, is that anywhere near similar to the way that Oswald carried the package?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, you know, like I said now, I said I didn't pay much attention--

You sound like a broken record, playing the same old boring song over and over again.

Read this very slowly; Earlene Roberts was paying more attention to getting the TV to work. In order to do so she had to have her back turned to where Oswald was walking from his room to the front door!

How amazing, Roberts saw Oswald zipping up a jacket and witnesses said that the jacket that Oswald was wearing was a zipper type and the jacket found in the car park was a zipper type and when arrested Oswald wasn't wearing his zipper jacket, howzat!

JohnM

Great... now prove that;

1. Oswald did in fact leave the roominghouse wearing a jacket and Roberts wasn't wrong (like for instance Baker and Whaley were).

2. the white jacket found in the car park is the same as the gray jacket CE 162

3. the gray jacket CE 162 did indeed belong to Oswald

4. the  Texas Theater was ever searched for a jacket