Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138435 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2018, 12:16:16 AM »
Advertisement
Still no cite.

FBI RIF 124-10009-10499
FBI memo, Jevons to Conrad
Dec. 3, 1963

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2018, 12:16:16 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #257 on: January 29, 2018, 12:50:39 PM »
Explain what makes the fiber match utter BS?

If they had had evidence that verified that the jack had been in contact with Lee's shirt they would  announced it from the rooftops....  The fact that the report didn't surface until thirty years later speaks for itself.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #258 on: January 29, 2018, 10:30:35 PM »
You won't find any mention of it there.  The FBI document detailing the fiber match from the jacket went unreported until the late nineties.  The Warren Commission was made aware of it, but decided not to use it.

So, no actual analysis showing this alleged "match" then.  The Jevons memo certainly doesn't have any.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: January 29, 2018, 10:30:35 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #259 on: January 29, 2018, 10:51:58 PM »
Still no link to his supposed cite.
https://maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=62264&search=Rh_jevons+and+jacket#relPageId=169&tab=page

Still no reply to my question to you...why was the funeral
of Eddy Benavides delayed a full year (in Caprio alternate universe)
and where did they keep his corpse between the time in 1964
when you have claimed he was killed, and his 1965 funeral and
burial?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #260 on: January 30, 2018, 11:23:58 AM »
"REPORT FOLLOWS."

Why does the serial number of the carcano, C2766, precede the information about the fibers in the report?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: January 30, 2018, 11:23:58 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #261 on: January 30, 2018, 05:39:11 PM »
Continued from previous page...

Thanks Tom.....The previous page says that the FBI received a Jacket, ring, and watch .....

Lee's ring was never sent to the FBI and he wore an ID bracelet not a WATCH.....

Since the ring and watch are listed with the Jacket, I wonder if those items were found in the jacket pocket....

The previous page lists ten 6.5mm Japanese cartridges being submitted to the FBI lab.....  WHAT??!!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 01:05:30 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #262 on: January 31, 2018, 02:41:28 AM »
You won't find any mention of it there.  The FBI document detailing the fiber match from the jacket went unreported until the late nineties.  The Warren Commission was made aware of it, but decided not to use it.

The FBI document detailing the fiber match from the jacket went unreported until the late nineties.

If a person can't understand that this fiber match from the jacket is utter BS they have to be living in la la land....Or on that North African River......

Explain what makes the fiber match utter BS?

If they had had evidence that verified that the jack had been in contact with Lee's shirt they would  announced it from the rooftops....  The fact that the report didn't surface until thirty years later speaks for itself.

In 1998, David Belin was asked why the Commission decided to not use the report detailing the fiber match.

In a letter dated 7/30/98 to Dale Myers, Belin replied...

"There was overwhelming evidence to tie Oswald to the Tippit murder shooting in light of the positive identification of Oswald as the man with the gun by William Scoggins, Barbara Davis, Virginia Davis, Ted Callaway, Sam Guinyard and Helen Markham.  Moreover, Oswald was apprehended with the murder weapon in his hand, as confirmed by the cartridge cases turned over to the police by witnesses at the Tippit murder scene.  At the time of the Warren Commission investigation, experts retained by the Commission determined that individual fibers, like hairs, are not unique.  Under all of the circumstances, I did not believe that the quality of the evidence compared with the ballistics identification of the cartridge cases found at the murder scene."
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 02:47:41 AM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: January 31, 2018, 02:41:28 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #263 on: January 31, 2018, 01:53:23 PM »
In 1998, David Belin was asked why the Commission decided to not use the report detailing the fiber match.

In a letter dated 7/30/98 to Dale Myers, Belin replied...

"There was overwhelming evidence to tie Oswald to the Tippit murder shooting in light of the positive identification of Oswald as the man with the gun by William Scoggins, Barbara Davis, Virginia Davis, Ted Callaway, Sam Guinyard and Helen Markham.  Moreover, Oswald was apprehended with the murder weapon in his hand, as confirmed by the cartridge cases turned over to the police by witnesses at the Tippit murder scene.  At the time of the Warren Commission investigation, experts retained by the Commission determined that individual fibers, like hairs, are not unique.  Under all of the circumstances, I did not believe that the quality of the evidence compared with the ballistics identification of the cartridge cases found at the murder scene."

No trial, no cross examination of witnesses, no expert testimony for the defendant, etc. etc.

Exculpatory evidence is often ignored by prosecutors.

It's up to the defense to bring it up at trial.

If the jacket was discarded by Tippit's killer it could very well have contained evidence pointing

away from Ozzie.

-----------------------------

"the positive identification of Oswald as the man with the gun"

Domingo Benavide's description of Tippit's killer compared to a photo taken of Ozzie on 11/22/63

while in DPD custody.

He was 15 feet away from Tippit's killer.

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.