Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138367 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #232 on: January 25, 2018, 12:07:27 AM »
Advertisement
I'm not "wrong" just because you want to use a definition of "match" that doesn't exclude other sources.

I stated that the jacket sleeve fibers and the shirt fibers were a "match".  You made the ill-advised attempt to correct me by claiming that I meant the fibers were "similar" and not a "match".  You were wrong to do so.  The fibers were not only similar, they were indeed a match.

You were wrong.  Do you really want to argue about this for ten more pages?  You've done this sort of thing before.  Why not just stop now versus dragging it out?  Dragging this out for pages on end will not change anything.

And by "matched" you mean similar.  So what?

No.

By "matched" I mean the fibers were more than only similar; I mean exactly what I said, that they were a match.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: January 25, 2018, 12:07:27 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #233 on: January 25, 2018, 12:10:42 AM »
Pretend to know something that you don't actually know.  Anything to railroad a guy you don't like.

Have you come up with any evidence against Oswald yet other than utter screwball identified him in an unfair lineup?  Guilty until proven innocent?

I have posted dozens of pages (on this forum and the old one) of evidence that would be used in court (had Oswald went to trial) that would convict Oswald for Tippit's murder.

You have never posted anything showing ANY evidence whatsoever that points to someone other than Oswald.  Why is that?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #234 on: January 25, 2018, 12:11:35 AM »
I stated that the jacket sleeve fibers and the shirt fibers were a "match".  You made the ill-advised attempt to correct me by claiming that I meant the fibers were "similar" and not a "match".  You were wrong to do so.  The fibers were not only similar, they were indeed a match.

You were wrong.  Do you really want to argue about this for ten more pages?  You've done this sort of thing before.  Why not just stop now versus dragging it out?  Dragging this out for pages on end will not change anything.

Because you've done this sort of thing before.  You just decide that your definition of a word is the "correct" one.

But rather that arguing about this, how about you just answer the question?  Whether the fibers are similar or whether they "match" in a way that doesn't exclude other sources,

So What?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: January 25, 2018, 12:11:35 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #235 on: January 25, 2018, 12:15:52 AM »
I have posted dozens of pages (on this forum and the old one) of evidence that would be used in court (had Oswald went to trial) that would convict Oswald for Tippit's murder.

Again, you actually have no idea what would have been used in court had Oswald gone to trial.  Or what the outcome might have been.  That's all in your head and doesn't actually prove anything.

You have never posted anything showing ANY evidence whatsoever that points to someone other than Oswald.  Why is that?

Why do I need to?  Guilty until proven innocent?

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2018, 12:16:36 AM »
Oswald wore that shirt when he was arrested.  If he was not wearing that shirt while shooting from the sniper's nest window, then he removed it while he was waiting for the motorcade to arrive and then used that shirt to quickly wipe down the rifle in hopes of removing his fingerprints.

It would have taken Oswald mere seconds to wipe down the rifle and then put the shirt on as he descended the first flight of stairs.

He changed his shirt and trousers at his room.

The shirt he was arrested in wasn't the shirt he wore to work on 11/22/63.

Officer Baker testified to the WC that he was wearing different clothes when he saw him at the police

station than when he saw him in the TSBD.

Fibers matching the arrest shirt to the TSBD Carcano point to a frame up not Ozzie's guilt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPORT OF CAPT. J. W. FRITZ, DALLAS POLICE
                               DEPARTMENT

INTERROGATION OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD

~snip~

I asked him where he went to  when  he  left
work,  and he told me that he had a room on 1026 North Beckley, that  he
went over there and changed his trousers.....

~snip~
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 12:28:48 AM by Gary Craig »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: January 25, 2018, 12:16:36 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #237 on: January 25, 2018, 12:39:39 AM »
Because you've done this sort of thing before.  You just decide that your definition of a word is the "correct" one.

But rather that arguing about this, how about you just answer the question?  Whether the fibers are similar or whether they "match" in a way that doesn't exclude other sources,

So What?

My definition is the correct one.  Your definition is way off base.  Learn the difference between match and similar.

So What?

I've already stated that the matching fibers do not exclude other shirts in the world with the dark blue, gray-black and orange-yellow matching fibers.

However, don't try to pretend for a second that the fact that the fibers were a match means nothing.  The fiber match is yet another thing to present to the jury in an attempt to convince them that the jacket was Oswald's and in an attempt to change his appearance he ditched the jacket after killing a police officer only minutes ago.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 12:42:12 AM by Bill Brown »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2018, 12:41:06 AM »
Why do I need to?  Guilty until proven innocent?

Translation:  I have no evidence whatsoever which points to someone other than Lee Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: January 25, 2018, 12:41:06 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #239 on: January 25, 2018, 12:43:34 AM »
He changed his shirt and trousers at his room.

The shirt he was arrested in wasn't the shirt he wore to work on 11/22/63.

Officer Baker testified to the WC that he was wearing different clothes when he saw him at the police

station than when he saw him in the TSBD.

Fibers matching the arrest shirt to the TSBD Carcano point to a frame up not Ozzie's guilt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

REPORT OF CAPT. J. W. FRITZ, DALLAS POLICE
                               DEPARTMENT

INTERROGATION OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD

~snip~

I asked him where he went to  when  he  left
work,  and he told me that he had a room on 1026 North Beckley, that  he
went over there and changed his trousers.....

~snip~

How does changing one's "trousers" translate to changing one's shirt?