Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138333 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket
« Reply #784 on: July 10, 2018, 11:36:01 PM »
Advertisement
Oops , I thought I logged into the JFKassassination Forum. Instead this place has turned into the let the scumbag go , the proper paperwork wasn't filed forum. :-\

If you can't trust the evidence, you can't trust any conclusions based on it either.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #784 on: July 10, 2018, 11:36:01 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #785 on: July 10, 2018, 11:37:48 PM »
The second hand clothes outlet is a good explanation and is the one that I subscribe to.

Is there any evidence that Oswald ever got clothing from a second hand clothes outlet?  Any evidence whatsoever?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #786 on: July 11, 2018, 08:34:04 AM »

Nobody gave it to him. He picked it up off of the ground.

That was not what I asked, Tim, but - to be fair - perhaps the question was too difficult for you. If so, sorry for that. I will dumb it down.

At the police station, Westbrook presented a grey jacket to the evidence room, but he told us in his testimony that at the car park he had given the jacket to an officer he could not identify. So, how did Westbrook get the jacket back at the police station?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #786 on: July 11, 2018, 08:34:04 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #787 on: July 11, 2018, 09:19:29 AM »
That was not what I asked, Tim, but - to be fair - perhaps the question was too difficult for you. If so, sorry for that. I will dumb it down.

At the police station, Westbrook presented a grey jacket to the evidence room, but he told us in his testimony that at the car park he had given the jacket to an officer he could not identify. So, how did Westbrook get the jacket back at the police station?
That was not what I asked, Tim,

That was exactly what you asked.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #788 on: July 14, 2018, 03:50:20 AM »
Is there any evidence that Oswald ever got clothing from a second hand clothes outlet?  Any evidence whatsoever?

Why ask?

Isn't an assumption or even a "he could have" enough to be considered sufficient "evidence"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #788 on: July 14, 2018, 03:50:20 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #789 on: November 24, 2018, 05:22:02 PM »
Regardless of whether CE-162 is Oswald's jacket or not (it is), the fact remains that he left the rooming house zipping up a jacket as he went out the door and then was seen by a multitude of witnesses (near the scene of the Tippit slaying) wearing a jacket.

Why did he have no jacket on when he was seen by Brewer?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #790 on: November 24, 2018, 07:36:00 PM »
This is a real tough choice.

I have to decide whether the jacket couldn't have belonged to Saint Oz because there was a laundry tag in it...

or

Maybe I should conclude that the jacket was his, based on the fibers found in it that just happen to match the shirt he was wearing when arrested.

Hmmmmm, this is a real close call.

Well, apparently (if memory serves) those fibers could have matched any other similar shirt, which fits neatly into the CTer 'AnybodyButOswald' daydream.

Cue CTer chorus: 'If the shirt don't fit, you must acquit'

CT INTERROGATOR: Mr Oswald, is this your shirt?
MR OSWALD: No.
CT INTERROGATOR: Okay. You can go.
MR. OSWALD: (SMIRK)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 07:37:44 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #790 on: November 24, 2018, 07:36:00 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #791 on: November 24, 2018, 07:54:07 PM »
Regardless of whether CE-162 is Oswald's jacket or not (it is), the fact remains that he left the rooming house zipping up a jacket as he went out the door and then was seen by a multitude of witnesses (near the scene of the Tippit slaying) wearing a jacket.

Why did he have no jacket on when he was seen by Brewer?

It's obvious you don't understand what happened, Bill. There were multiple Oswalds. There's the real Oswald Mrs. Bledsoe saw get in the Marsalis bus, went to his rooming house, quickly put on a jacket, discarded the jacket at the parking lot, was seen by Brewer entering the Texas theater and was  arrested at the Texas theater. There's the decoy Oswald that got on Whaley's taxi wearing two jackets. Then there's the decoy Oswald that Roger Craig saw get in the Rambler 15 minutes after the assassination. The decoy Oswald that Whaley gave a ride to then gave one of his jackets to the decoy Oswald that Roger Craig saw and that's the Oswald that shot officer Tippit. Simple, really.  ::)