Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138509 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #160 on: January 22, 2018, 11:25:50 PM »
Advertisement
This is your so called American Justice, I can murder someone in broad daylight in front of eyewitnesses and then get seen running away by almost a dozen people, most of which see me with the same type of gun that killed the man, drop shells that match my revolver, whack the Police Officer that tries to search me, then I try and kill him too and all I need is Iacoletti Inc. to misrepresent the eyewitnesses and I'm magically innocent. Holy WOW Batman!

Whereas you prefer a system of justice that railroads a guy with bogus lineups, shells with magic disappearing initials, and a gun that a cop pulls out of his pocket 2 hours later.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: January 22, 2018, 11:25:50 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #161 on: January 22, 2018, 11:31:37 PM »
And by "matched" you mean similar.  So what?

The prohibitive probability is that those fibers came from Oswald's shirt.
RHVB

Another important consideration is coincidence. When fibers that match the clothing fibers of the suspect are found on the clothing of a victim, two conclusions may be drawn: The fibers originated from the suspect, or the fibers originated from another fabric source that not only was composed of fibers of the exact type and color, but was also in a position to contribute those fibers through primary or secondary contact. The likelihood of encountering identical fibers from the environment of a homicide victim (i.e., from his or her residence or friends) is extremely remote.
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/about-us/lab/forensic-science-communications/fsc/july2000/deedric3.htm

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #162 on: January 22, 2018, 11:41:42 PM »
The prohibitive probability is that those fibers came from Oswald's shirt.
RHVB

As I said, that's just Bugliosi-speak for "similar".  He pulled this "probability" out of his azz.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: January 22, 2018, 11:41:42 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #163 on: January 22, 2018, 11:42:35 PM »
Whereas you prefer a system of justice that railroads a guy with bogus lineups, shells with magic disappearing initials, and a gun that a cop pulls out of his pocket 2 hours later.

Whereas you prefer a system of justice that railroads a guy with bogus lineups

This argument goes nowhere, the crime wasn't committed in some dark alley where a single identification may cause doubt, Oswald killed Tippit in broad daylight and was positively identified by multiple people.

shells with magic disappearing initials

So they had the shells in custody but forgot to initial them, silly conspirators.
and a gun that a cop pulls out of his pocket 2 hours later.

I really don't get why you find this to be such a problem, he kept it on his person for safe keeping.
What's the difference if he kept Oswald's revolver for 10 seconds, 10 minutes or 10 hours?

JohnM

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #164 on: January 22, 2018, 11:44:06 PM »
I'm surprised our resident nitwits haven't suggested that Oswald's jacket wasn't found in the theatre because there is no evidence that anyone searched for it.

A jacket doesn't prove who shot a cop, just like a paper bag doesn't prove who shot the president.  Your "mountain" is irrelevancies like this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: January 22, 2018, 11:44:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #165 on: January 22, 2018, 11:45:33 PM »
What are you talking about?  Ted Callaway, just for quick reference, positively identified the jacket (CE-162) as being the one that Oswald had on as he ran down Patton.

No he didn't.  He said it was the same type jacket and that he thought it had more tan to it.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2018, 11:47:57 PM »
As I said, that's just Bugliosi-speak for "similar".  He pulled this "probability" out of his azz.

Hahaha, I reinforced Bugliosi's professional opinion with literature directly from the FBI's website and you erase it which so typical of a CT, when evidence is produced that doesn't comply with your mindset it gets magically erased. The intellectual dishonesty on display is absolutely unbelievable.

Another important consideration is coincidence. When fibers that match the clothing fibers of the suspect are found on the clothing of a victim, two conclusions may be drawn: The fibers originated from the suspect, or the fibers originated from another fabric source that not only was composed of fibers of the exact type and color, but was also in a position to contribute those fibers through primary or secondary contact. The likelihood of encountering identical fibers from the environment of a homicide victim (i.e., from his or her residence or friends) is extremely remote.
https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/about-us/lab/forensic-science-communications/fsc/july2000/deedric3.htm

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: January 22, 2018, 11:47:57 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #167 on: January 22, 2018, 11:49:09 PM »
This is why I usually don't respond to your insanity, you simply don't know the evidence and now that I've proven that the vast majority of the Tippit eyewitnesses describe a light coloured jacket,

What "Tippit eyewitnesses"?