Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138371 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #152 on: January 22, 2018, 10:16:36 AM »
Advertisement
Mrs. MARKHAM. Well, let me tell you. I said the second man, and they kept asking me which one, which one. I said, number two. When I said number two, I just got weak.

If she said number two why did they keep asking her which one, which one until she got weak?

She said the man was number two and they wanted to make sure, what's your problem with that?  :o

Btw when are you going to start refuting the mountain of evidence because your current tactic of insignificant cherry picking is going nowhere.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: January 22, 2018, 10:16:36 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #153 on: January 22, 2018, 10:40:56 AM »
Evidence of?

If you don't know the evidence, why are you bothering?

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #154 on: January 22, 2018, 11:38:07 AM »
You're referring to your list of witnesses seeing a light colored jacket or some other mountain?

You're referring to your list of witnesses seeing a light colored jacket

What planet are you on?, of course we are dealing with the mountain of Jacket evidence because you are in no way prepared to deal with the rest of the evidence, just take it slowly slowly.

or some other mountain?

Thanks for reinforcing that the mountain of jacket evidence is just one of the mountains of evidence that you need to climb.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: January 22, 2018, 11:38:07 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #155 on: January 22, 2018, 12:34:23 PM »

You really don't understand do you?, you put your theory on the table as your first response.

Exactly, because you have no argument.

Your theory that I'm incorrect requires evidence! Well?

I've had enough, you haven't even come close to refuting my original statement and presenting any relevant evidence is obviously beyond you, anyway Martin your continual downer comments are a real sad reflection on who you are, you're just not worth it.

JohnM

You really don't understand do you?, you put your theory on the table as your first response.

Lol... my first response was that you, as usual, were telling a lie.

Exactly, because you have no argument.

Unlike you, I'm not insecure and do not require constant confirmation, so I'll gladly leave you your delusion of grandeur

Your theory that I'm incorrect requires evidence! Well?

My statement that you are not correct is not a theory. It is fact....

I've had enough, you haven't even come close to refuting my original statement and presenting any relevant evidence is obviously beyond you, anyway Martin your continual downer comments are a real sad reflection on who you are, you're just not worth it.

Oh Johnny, you still don't get it, do you now? Just how naively stupid does one have to be to think you can persuade WC critics by presenting nothing more that the same old WC arguments to them over and over again. Because that's what you do all the time. You're like a vending machine that dispenses the same old stuff every time a button is pushed.

You are not here to argue. In fact, you don't know how to discuss and argue... You are here to repeat over and over again the same old rubbish you were given by the WC and Bugliosi no matter how often it has been debunked or exposed as a misrepresentation. That's all you do and all you know how to do. There is no point in arguing with you because your answers (mostly copy/paste or a gif) are always predictable and by your standards, nobody will ever come close to refuting anything you say, because you will automatically dismiss everything you don't like, no matter how relevant or correct the information is that you have been given.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 10:08:01 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2018, 04:31:43 PM »
I'm surprised our resident nitwits haven't suggested that Oswald's jacket wasn't found in the theatre because there is no evidence that anyone searched for it.  Maybe it is still there somewhere like Frazier's two-foot long bag in the TSBD or Oswald's rifle at the post office.  It's laughable to watch these kooks dance like circus monkeys around the obvious evidence and then deny they are suggesting a vast conspiracy even though the implications of what they are suggesting mean that almost everyone - including many random people whose testimony they otherwise rely upon - intentionally lied or planted evidence to frame Oswald.  And they take themselves so seriously.  Like ghost hunters. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: January 22, 2018, 04:31:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #157 on: January 22, 2018, 06:25:31 PM »
Here we go again... the usual pathetic excuse to explain away why Markham did not recognize CE 162.

And she wasn't the only one.

If Markham had said she had seen a purple jacket you would probably be blaming it on the position of the moon relative to the sun as well as a thunderstorm 300 miles away...

Purple, huh. Nah, that far off in colour perception would either strongly suggest an extreme case of color blindness, or the jacket seen in shadow. Well at least according to my scientific non C&P-delivered research on the subject.

;)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 06:37:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #158 on: January 22, 2018, 07:01:45 PM »
LHO left the TSBD with NO jacket, but Whaley said that he had one on. Where did he get the jacket from?

How do you know that he left the TSBD with no jacket?   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: January 22, 2018, 07:01:45 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #159 on: January 22, 2018, 11:21:52 PM »
How about quitting with the straw man and deal with what I actually did say.  The fibers found inside one of the sleeves of the jacket matched the microscopic fibers from Oswald's arrest shirt.

And by "matched" you mean similar.  So what?