Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 138427 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2018, 07:04:34 AM »
Advertisement
John, please stop beating Sorensen and Weidmann over the head with common sense and logic.  This is getting painful to watch.

Thanks Bill, but really even both of them combined couldn't argue their way out of a wet paper bag, what with Weidmann who can't support his theories with facts and just repeats the same aggressive nonsense again and again and Sorenson who thinks belittling one eyed Earlene Roberts helps his argument, they're just one and the same.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2018, 07:04:34 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #137 on: January 22, 2018, 07:08:58 AM »
Thanks Bill, but really even both of them combined couldn't argue their way out of a wet paper bag, what with Weidmann who can't support his theories with facts and just repeats the same aggressive nonsense again and again and Sorenson who thinks belittling one eyed Earlene Roberts helps his argument, they're just one and the same.

JohnM

Agreed.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2018, 07:09:21 AM »

You keep avoiding the most important piece of evidence, Markham who positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald described the same style of jacket but her description of the shade was logically influenced by vastly different lighting conditions and different contrasting backgrounds.

Mr. BALL. What about number two, what did you mean when you said number two?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman.

In the following comparison we see the same man from multiple directions under different outside lighting and the shirt appears lighter and relatively darker accordingly then extrapolate this with the inside lighting at the commission and we have some eyewitnesses who see different shades, WOW! But the simple fact remains the majority of eyewitnesses at the Tippit crime scene all see Oswald with a light coloured jacket.

JohnM

Here we go again... the usual pathetic excuse to explain away why Markham did not recognize CE 162.

And she wasn't the only one.

If Markham had said she had seen a purple jacket you would probably be blaming it on the position of the moon relative to the sun as well as a thunderstorm 300 miles away...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: January 22, 2018, 07:09:21 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #139 on: January 22, 2018, 07:11:12 AM »

JohnM

what with Weidmann who can't support his theories with facts

What theories would that be, Johnny?

You wouldn't be making stuff up again, would you now?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2018, 07:14:49 AM »

Only some medication that prevents me from breaking out in a rash whenever I am dealing with you.

No you didn't.... You just cherry-picked some quotes that do not hold water upon closer examination.

No, because you don't know the evidence, that same evidence that ironically you are trying to debate, you've been here for years and years and debated the same topics again and again yet you still don't learn, it's tragic!

Anyway I presented the majority of eyewitnesses who described a light coloured jacket whereas as you've admitted, you're drugged up to the eyeballs! I rest my case.

Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say he was about your size, and he had a light-beige jacket, and was lightweight.
Mr. BELIN - Did it have buttons or a zipper, or do you remember?
Mr. BENAVIDES - It seemed like it was a zipper-type jacket.

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light?colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light?colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

Mr. BALL. What did you tell them you saw?
Mr. CALLAWAY. I told them he had some dark trousers and a light tannish gray windbreaker jacket, and I told him that he was fair complexion, dark hair.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.

Mr. BALL. How was this man dressed that had the pistol in his hand?
Mr. GUINYARD. He had on a pair of black britches and a brown shirt and a lithe sort of light-gray-looking jacket.
Mr. BALL. A gray jacket.
Mr. GUINYARD. Yes; a light gray jacket and a white T-shirt.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize him from his clothing?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too.

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this now. When you first saw this man, had the police car stopped or not?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes; he stopped. When I saw he stopped, then I looked to see why he was stopping, you see, and I saw this man with a light-colored jacket on.

Btw don't forget the eyewitnesses who identified the light coloured jacket and you know what besides one of the Davis sisters I can't find any other description that varies, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

JIMMY EARL BURT,  He described this man as a white male, approximately 5'8". He was wearing a light colored short jacket.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/burt.htm

Mr. BALL. This is Commission's Exhibit 162, a grey, zippered jacket. Have you ever seen this before?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir; that looks like what he had on. A jacket.
Mr. BALL. That is the jacket he had on?
Mr. SMITH. Yes.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: January 22, 2018, 07:14:49 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #141 on: January 22, 2018, 07:21:41 AM »

No, because you don't know the evidence, that same evidence that ironically you are trying to debate, you've been here for years and years and debated the same topics again and again yet you still don't learn, it's tragic!

Anyway I presented the majority of eyewitnesses who described a light coloured jacket whereas as you've admitted, you're drugged up to the eyeballs! I rest my case.

Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say he was about your size, and he had a light-beige jacket, and was lightweight.

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light?colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light?colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

Mr. CALLAWAY. I told them he had some dark trousers and a light tannish gray windbreaker jacket, and I told him that he was fair complexion, dark hair.

Mr. GUINYARD. He had on a pair of black britches and a brown shirt and a lithe sort of light-gray-looking jacket.
Mr. BALL. A gray jacket.

Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too.

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this now. When you first saw this man, had the police car stopped or not?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes; he stopped. When I saw he stopped, then I looked to see why he was stopping, you see, and I saw this man with a light-colored jacket on.

Btw don't forget the eyewitnesses who identified the light coloured jacket and you know what besides one of the Davis sisters I can't find any other description that varies, so stick that in your pipe and smoke it!

JIMMY EARL BURT,  He described this man as a white male, approximately 5'8". He was wearing a light colored short jacket.

Mr. BALL. This is Commission's Exhibit 162, a grey, zippered jacket. Have you ever seen this before?
Mr. SMITH. Yes.

JohnM

No, because you don't know the evidence, that same evidence that ironically you are trying to debate, you've been here for years and years

Says the guy who has lived on boards like this for decades and has already written double the number of posts than I have.

and debated the same topics again and again yet you still don't learn, it's tragic!

No, what is really tragic is that in all the time I have been on this board, you have never ever said anything worthwhile for me to learn.

On occassion I do pick up something useful from guys like Jerry Organ and even Bill Brown, but from you.... zilch!

All you do is copy/paste the same old crap time after time...

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2018, 07:21:52 AM »
what with Weidmann who can't support his theories with facts

What theories would that be, Johnny?

You wouldn't be making stuff up again, would you now?

Huh? Your theory is clearly that the majority of eyewitnesses didn't see Oswald with a light coloured jacket, otherwise why would you bother arguing with me?

Anyway here's the list that I claimed and in response you have nothing.

Mr. BALL. A gray jacket.

Mr. SMITH. Yes.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: January 22, 2018, 07:21:52 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #143 on: January 22, 2018, 07:27:19 AM »
No, because you don't know the evidence, that same evidence that ironically you are trying to debate, you've been here for years and years

Says the guy who has lived on boards like this for decades and has already written double the number of posts than I have.

and debated the same topics again and again yet you still don't learn, it's tragic!

No, what is really tragic is that in all the time I have been on this board, you have never ever said anything worthwhile for me to learn.

On occassion I do pick up something useful from guys like Jerry Organ and even Bill Brown, but from you.... zilch!

All you do is copy/paste the same old crap time after time...

Maybe if you had some evidence to refute me then you would post it, but so far we see the typical Weidmann response of attacking the messenger. You are truly not very good at this.

JohnM