Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Light-Colored Jacket  (Read 141226 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald's Jacket
« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2018, 01:14:37 AM »
Advertisement

You were wrong Martin, the vast majority of eyewitnesses described a light coloured jacket.

JohnM

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

So, no other try for you?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: January 22, 2018, 01:14:37 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2018, 01:15:49 AM »

Whaaaat? That post wasn't directed to you, next time you better check which account you are responding

JohnM

It was directed at me, yet you are still here.... Go figure

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2018, 03:41:49 AM »

Earlene Roberts actually knew Oswald and confirmed that Oswald was zipping up his jacket as he was leaving.

Mrs. ROBERTS. He just walked in---he didn't look around at me---he didn't say nothing and went on to his room.
Mr. BALL. Did he run?
Mrs. ROBERTS. He wasn't running, but he was walking pretty fast---he was all but running.
Mr. BALL. Then, what happened after that?
Mrs. ROBERTS. He went to his room and he was in his shirt sleeves but I couldn't tell you whether it was a long-sleeved shirt or what color it was or nothing, and he got a jacket and put it on---it was kind of a zipper jacket.

And what do you know, the jacket recovered had fibers in the sleeve that matched Oswald's shirt and the jacket was had a zipper.

JohnM

The sleeves seem bulky. In fact Buell confirmed those bulky sleeves in testimony. Pretty good choice of jacket for someone intent on concealing the size of a certain package.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 03:53:32 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2018, 03:41:49 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #131 on: January 22, 2018, 04:07:17 AM »
Speaking of short change....Markham continued:

Mr. BALL. You don't think it was as light a jacket as that?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, it was darker than that, I know it was. At that moment I was so excited--

As pointed out by Martin, it was darker that CE 162 that she was shown.

You keep avoiding the most important piece of evidence, Markham who positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald described the same style of jacket but her description of the shade was logically influenced by vastly different lighting conditions and different contrasting backgrounds.

Mr. BALL. What about number two, what did you mean when you said number two?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman.

In the following comparison we see the same man from multiple directions under different outside lighting and the shirt appears lighter and relatively darker accordingly then extrapolate this with the inside lighting at the commission and we have some eyewitnesses who see different shades, WOW! But the simple fact remains the majority of eyewitnesses at the Tippit crime scene all see Oswald with a light coloured jacket.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 05:33:45 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2018, 04:23:51 AM »

Repeating a lie doesn't make it true.

What drugs are you on today?

I made a statement....

Again with the stupidity or you simply don't know the evidence, the majority of the eyewitnesses who positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald said he was wearing a light coloured jacket.

JohnM

....and backed it up with evidence of seven eyewitnesses who all positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald and all describe a light coloured jacket, your job was to refute me with eyewitnesses and so far as always you fail miserably.

This is why I usually don't respond to your insanity, you simply don't know the evidence and now that I've proven that the vast majority of the Tippit eyewitnesses describe a light coloured jacket, your next predictable step will be to ignore this powerful corroborated evidence and focus on another insignificant nothing.

Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say he was about your size, and he had a light-beige jacket, and was lightweight.
Mr. BELIN - Did it have buttons or a zipper, or do you remember?
Mr. BENAVIDES - It seemed like it was a zipper-type jacket.

Mrs. MARY BROCK, 4310 Utah, Dallas, Texas, advised that on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, she was at the Ballew Texaco Service Station located in the 600 block of Jefferson Street, Dallas, Texas. She advised that at approximately 1:30 PM a white male described as approximately 30 years of age; 5 feet, 10 inches; light?colored complexion, wearing light clothing, came past her walking at a fast pace, wearing a light?colored jacket and with his hands in his pockets.

Mr. BALL. What did you tell them you saw?
Mr. CALLAWAY. I told them he had some dark trousers and a light tannish gray windbreaker jacket, and I told him that he was fair complexion, dark hair.

Mr. BELIN. Do you remember what he had on?
Mrs. DAVIS. He had on a light-brown-tan jacket.

Mr. BALL. How was this man dressed that had the pistol in his hand?
Mr. GUINYARD. He had on a pair of black britches and a brown shirt and a lithe sort of light-gray-looking jacket.
Mr. BALL. A gray jacket.
Mr. GUINYARD. Yes; a light gray jacket and a white T-shirt.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize him from his clothing?
Mrs. MARKHAM. He had on a light short jacket, dark trousers. I looked at his clothing, but I looked at his face, too.

Mr. BELIN. Let me ask you this now. When you first saw this man, had the police car stopped or not?
Mr. SCOGGINS. Yes; he stopped. When I saw he stopped, then I looked to see why he was stopping, you see, and I saw this man with a light-colored jacket on.

JohnM

EDIT here's another eyewitness who describes the man with a light coloured jacket.

JIMMY EARL BURT,  He described this man as a white male, approximately 5'8". He was wearing a light colored short jacket.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/burt.htm

And another;

Mr. BALL. This is Commission's Exhibit 162, a grey, zippered jacket. Have you ever seen this before?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir; that looks like what he had on. A jacket.
Mr. BALL. That is the jacket he had on?
Mr. SMITH. Yes.

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 04:40:40 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2018, 04:23:51 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2018, 06:27:36 AM »
The sleeves seem bulky. In fact Buell confirmed those bulky sleeves in testimony. Pretty good choice of jacket for someone intent on concealing the size of a certain package.

Mr. FRAZIER - He got out of the car and he was wearing the jacket that has the big sleeves

JohnM

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2018, 06:44:25 AM »
sniff sniff, the air is thick with the stench of fear and desperation.

Btw if Earlene was blind why was she bothering trying to get better reception on her television?

JohnM

John, please stop beating Sorensen and Weidmann over the head with common sense and logic.  This is getting painful to watch.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2018, 06:44:25 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2018, 07:04:04 AM »

I made a statement....

....and backed it up with evidence of seven eyewitnesses who all positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald and all describe a light coloured jacket, your job was to refute me with eyewitnesses and so far as always you fail miserably.

EDIT here's another eyewitness who describes the man with a light coloured jacket.

JIMMY EARL BURT,  He described this man as a white male, approximately 5'8". He was wearing a light colored short jacket.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/burt.htm

And another;

Mr. BALL. This is Commission's Exhibit 162, a grey, zippered jacket. Have you ever seen this before?
Mr. SMITH. Yes, sir; that looks like what he had on. A jacket.
Mr. BALL. That is the jacket he had on?
Mr. SMITH. Yes.

JohnM

Only some medication that prevents me from breaking out in a rash whenever I am dealing with you.

I made a statement....

Yes you did... and as usual it was a lie.... but a statement nevertheless

....and backed it up with evidence of seven eyewitnesses who all positively identified Lee Harvey Oswald and all describe a light coloured jacket,

No you didn't.... You just cherry-picked some quotes that do not hold water upon closer examination.

your job was to refute me with eyewitnesses and so far as always you fail miserably.

Which only shows just how lively your imagination is.